Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" (28991 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Andy Ruiz Bleeding after joshua baptised him / Anthony Joshua Trains Hard, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Shuns Cuppy, Flaunts Amazing Physique Ahead Of Andy Ruiz Rematch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Kingosytex(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
enshi:
Not every one was fooled... Some of us actually knew the first Match was a fix just to make you guys make some huge cash..

Now this is the real match.. That last stunt was a world wide gamble ... If it repeats it self boxing may loose it credibility..

Watch how AJ will beat the fat pork in two rounds

so AJ's victories were also fixed abi?
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Kingosytex(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
stanliwiser:
forget semantics, Josh is killing Ruiz

Ruiz will bury Aj
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Kingosytex(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

You actually believe Ruiz can beat AJ? grin grin

Go and watch AJ Vs Klitscho

Then revert.

If Aj Vs Ruiz was fixed then Aj Vs Klitshko and all those fights won by Aj were also fixed
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

If Aj Vs Ruiz was fixed then Aj Vs Klitshko and all those fights won by Aj were also fixed

I have not said the match was fixed, all I'm saying is that isn't AJ's best, if you've seen his fights, you'll know.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by lloyds(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
enshi:
Not every one was fooled... Some of us actually knew the first Match was a fix just to make you guys make some huge cash..

Now this is the real match.. That last stunt was a world wide gamble ... If it repeats it self boxing may loose it credibility..

Watch how AJ will beat the fat pork in two rounds

Keep deceiving urself. That that fat dude is a serial boxer and street made. . He will most likely defeat AJ again except fight is arranged in UK and AJ keeps technical distance. .

If Femi exchange hand to hand blows with him, the Mexican will destroy him quickly.
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by enshi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kingosytex:

so AJ's victories were also fixed abi?

Tell me how the winner in a boxing context got less money than the looser from the match
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by EseBaba: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ruiz must fall Joshua!
Re: Anthony Joshua Trains Ahead Of Andy Rematch: "He Who Laughs Last Laughs Hardest" by Kingosytex(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
enshi:

Tell me how the winner in a boxing context got less money than the looser from the match

Let me enlighten you, the terms of the fight (the sharing ratio) had already been agreed prior to the fight. AJ was the champ, he had 3 belts at stake, he had much to lose compared to Ruiz. So obviously he was to earn higher

Now watch out for the rematch, Ruiz is now the champ. He has his belts at stake. So who do you think is gonna earn higher?.... your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage / Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His Kids In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.