Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Help Needed For My Ailing Dad - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed For My Ailing Dad (8801 Views)

Ailing Man Sold An Empty Sachet Of An Antibiotic ' Acipro' In Osogbo / Ailing Sokoto State Residents Receives Drip Under A Tree At A Public HC / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by princetom1(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2019
eleojo23:
I am just seeing this thread for the first time.

Accept my condolences.
embarassed

Sorry, don't have ur contact. Been tagging u all these while.
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by princetom1(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Thank you all, the family is not doing bad. We greatful
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by okikiosibodu(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
princetom1
Pls accept my heartfelt condolence. I came across your thread quoted on another thread (xioami) posted by fibonacci2526
Let us find solace in the knowledge that he is now resting and knows no pain or worries again. I lost my dad too in 2005 to cardiac arrest, that was not unconnected to the renal issues he had been managing for years. I understand you that you must have spent fortunes just to keep him alive a little longer, Heaven will crown your efforts. Pls stay strong.
Just like you earlier said, some will just try to be showing care now when they could have done so long ago.... Campaign after election. Please let me give my own lil advice based on experience: many people wil promise you Heaven an earth. Some will even assure you of their unflinching support whenever you need them... All na scam. I can put it to you that more than 95% of them (including close relatives). It's best you hold the promises with a pinch of salt. Among all my dad's friends and those he had helped in time past, it's only about 3 of them that still keep in touch with the family and render assistance when asked of. They are the ones I can call a father. The remaining, na during burial ceremony we see them last... For those that came sef
Please find solace in this as it has helped me over the years....

1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18

13  But we do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve like other people who have no hope.

14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so through Jesus God will bring those who have died with him.

15  For we declare to you what the Lord has told us to say: We who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have died.

16  With a shout of command, with the archangel’s call, and with the sound of God’s trumpet, the Lord himself will come down from heaven, and the dead who belong to the Messiah will rise first.

17  Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

18  So then, encourage one another with these words.

I hope I have not bored you.
Popsy is not dead, he is sleeping.. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
By the way, welcome to the club. Jesus is our father.
Stay strong
Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by pacino26(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
princetom1:
One last post.

At exactly 3:00AM during the night, my dad breath his last breath. He gave up.

While in hospital, if not for GAZZUZZ, my friends and countless people on nairaland, i wouldn't make it thus far. So many people didn't turn up, now that he is dead, they will wanna turn up. I don't wanna give anybody such joy over my dad death. I am requesting for fund, one last time, to enable me burried him without looking up to those who were never there or those who will say they wanna do party.

Thank u all. Am greatful, and will never forget ur kindness all.

Demehin Dare Thompson
GTB bank

cc: semid4lyfe, Gptech, Protein0, fibonacci2526, noobody, kingreign, timifakay, dannybrasky, Lexusgs430, shagati, EgunMogaji, denn, obekediamondfuto, frogman, youngsage, jboixxx, Holuwaxheun, macbeyland, calculusx

I can't imagine your pain bro, it's only in my dreams I do feel an atom of what you're passing through. My sincere condolences. You did your dad proud and his blessings are with you.

Take heart.
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by princetom1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Greatful, Greatful, Greatful.
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by princetom1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Burial arrangement

Friday 16th August 2019.

Location.. Yaba. Lagos
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by princetom1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

obekediamondfuto
dannybrasky
johnabraham
nurey,
timifakay
Diportivo
oblo,
usernamepass
dicksonadams
Thevisit,
ise82
medd422
Natmvaa
platinumricky
PaChukwudi44
darmilolah
Kingsdave
Mynd44
unikazzy
Mrtesso
olenyi
Connoisseur
mustydeen
Ogbunigwe2018
sigmaseller
ukata16
CarGuideNG
olaade21
radautoworks
rock003
VeeBabs
ReformedAPC
bigass
Nelton
ridemetaxi
jarkbauer
Auladimeji
salemdv
weyreypey
fopdnewton
jerro124

Testing did u receive a mention?

One of the hardest thing to do....

If you have further questions... Call/WhatsApp 08175931112. Thanks all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by kingreign(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
princetom1:

You've tried your best, where ever daddy is, I'm sure he's gonna be proud of your deeds in his lifetime.
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by ukata16(m): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
princetom1:

I'm sorry for your loss bro.
Your dad will be proud of you. I am proud of you
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
princetom1:

it is well BRO, may you find solace in God's divine presence....
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by princetom1(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Thank you all, thank you all... The Burial was a success, how i wish i can mention names bt they so many, but special Thanks to God, who use everyone to stand by me in this trying time. I must also thank my oga, GAZZUZZ, he was even my personal driver all through yesterday. Local man is greatful... All the demeanor, u guys rock, with you guys, am not akone.. I will be back fully soon, doing wat i love to do best, but first, taking a short break.

cc: kingreign, eleojo, obekediamondfuto, fogman, fiboncci2526, timifakay, dannybrasky, oblo, diportivo, nurey, pacino26, gptech, noobody, semid4lyfe, protein0, tobisiano, jboixxx, hopsydboi, calculusx, lexus430, mili3kid. Old tag others to get this thank u messages.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by dannybrasky(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2019
WooW!! Gazzuzz may your source never run dry! You are a gem!!

Cc legalwealth grin

princetom1:
Thank you all, thank you all... The Burial was a success, how i wish i can mention names bt they so many, but special Thanks to God, who use everyone to stand by me in this trying time. I must also thank my oga, GAZZUZZ, he was even my personal driver all through yesterday. Local man is greatful... All the demeanor, u guys rock... I will be back fully soon. Doing wat i love to do best, but first, taking a short break.

cc: kingreign, eleojo, obekediamondfuto, fogman, fiboncci2526, timifakay, dannybrasky, oblo, diportivo, nurey, pacino26, gptech, noobody, semid4lyfe, protein0, tobisiano, jboixxx, hopsydboi, calculusx, lexus430
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by jboixxx: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Princetom1, It's well bro. Sunnu
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by Gptech(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks to everyone for their support, God bless you.
Re: Help Needed For My Ailing Dad by Fogman(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2019
dannybrasky:
WooW!! Gazzuzz may your source never run dry! You are a gem!!

Congratulations for the success of the burial. May aftermath of it becomes a new lease in you life. Once again my regards to the whole family. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Have You Ever Donated Or Received Blood? / Help!!! Rashes On My Private Part / Kebbi Sickle Cell Association (KESCA) Marks World Sickle Cell Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.