Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) (31416 Views)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by dguizman(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2019
I can confirm to you that this guys that were arrested are yahoo boys because I know 3 among those guys..that house that was raided is loçated at oke ila and the owner is the eldest among those you see in the picture,while is jnr brother is the one standing in front of the venza.....Good job efcc

9 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by colestephan86: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2019
GistMore12:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan zonal office, on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 arrested 30 suspected internet fraudsters.
The suspects were apprehended at different locations within the city of Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital during an early morning raid carried out by operatives of the anti-graft agency.

The operation was sequel to a deluge of intelligence reports available to the Commission on their alleged fraudulent activities.

According to the reports, many people have fallen victim to the tricks of the suspects, who exploit their dexterity on the use of the internet to allegedly commit crime.
Ranging between the ages of 18 and 27 years, 11 of the suspects claimed to be undergraduates, while others said they are self-employed in various vocations.

Items recovered from them include eight exotic cars, laptops, mobile phones and several documents suspected to contain information used to access their victims.

The suspects are already providing useful information to aid further investigations.
They will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/efcc-arrests-30-suspected-yahoo-boys-in-ado-ekiti
I prefer this than them being killed like chickens by FSARS.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Nigeria youths are such a coward. Government failed in their responsibility to provide job for you and the little one you struggle to make they still collect it from you. Buhari thought he is working by clapping down on these boys undecided my fear now I pray those guys not turn to armed robber after they release them.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by dguizman(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2019
OTayobami:
Please o guys! I need your views on this.
I met a white woman online, we've been chatting on WhatsApp for a long time now and along the line she said she liked me(i won't say fell in love) and i really like her too, I've got hundreds of her pictures.......(i no wan talk pass like this).
I want you people to tell me whether this one na yahoo i dey do or....?
Am scared of all these police people. Make dem no stop me tomorrow, because say dem see white woman picture come say i dey do yahoo.

Note: she didn't send any money to me o, i don't even want her to send self, i just want her to come to Nigeria that's all

she is your just your friend.
but I will advice you to have the woman hotline just in case of cases like dis. calling the woman themself is the only way that can bring out the truth....no crime in have a foreigner as a Friend

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by wyqay: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Dats Gud...Legit Hustling Is Still D Best!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by jasab(m): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Efcc did nothing some of our politician are outside there looting our money noting to write about expect but if the person is anti Govt or party they will go for arrest. why are we deceive our self
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by NwaJozi: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2019
G boys
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2019
dguizman:
she is your just your friend.
but I will advice you to have the woman hotline just in case of cases like dis. calling the woman themself is the only way that can bring out the truth....no crime in have a foreigner as a Friend

Thanks for the advice man but i think we're more than just friends now because we really like each other...
I am the one even holding this whole thing down now.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by frowland(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2019
oyeb15:
Been long overdue. There are like 1000 of yahoo plus G boys in Ado alone and most of them do blood money, eat feaces, get spiritual flogging at night and use ladies pants.

Which one is spiritual flogging?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by frowland(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2019
dguizman:
I can confirm to you that this guys that were arrested are yahoo boys because I know 3 among those guys..that house that was raided is loçated at oke ila and the owner is the eldest among those you see in the picture,while is jnr brother is the one standing in front of the venza.....Good job efcc

How will you own a Venza without a verifiable source of income? Even if my income is 50k/month, I doubt efcc will have a case against me unless I had some shady deals bad friends, or loud noises that put me in trouble.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by dguizman(m): 6:31am On Jul 11, 2019
OTayobami:

Thanks for the advice man but i think we're more than just friends now because we really like each other...
I am the one even holding this whole thing down now.
if you like be lovers..but the day you have it in mind to collect her money Is the day you will be arrested.
like I mention in my other post, make sure you reach her anytime..you know you can be stopped anytime by the police,and let her be aware about it.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2019
If they keep arresting these boys, who will marry the women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by dguizman(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2019
frowland:

How will you own a Venza without a verifiable source of income. Even if my income is 150k/month. I doubt efcc will have a case against me unless I had some shady deals bad friends, loud noises that put me in trouble.
he is just 25 yrs old while the brother in front of the Toyota corolla le is 31
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Inteltower: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2019
dalass:
EFCC should rather go after looters of our common wealth... angry angry

and leave the brats that keep destroying our national image.
its like you haven't travelled to know what foreigners think about Nigerians.
just the way 90% of ethnic share hateful stereotype towards Fulani it has started to happen amongst foreign folk...so check head

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by eddieguru(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2019
Those people are more than thirty cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by frowland(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2019
dguizman:
he is just 25 yrs old while the brother in front of the Toyota corolla le is 31

Are they both living in the same house? Doing same biz? How can they cluster in the same space and expect not to get attention living such lifestyle?
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Better you do your research instead of assuming things. You can only get yourself out if you aren’t found guilty. Collect money to pay victim? You are a clown.
internationalman:
I don't get, who are the victims..

OK may be some of them would pay a huge sum of money to get themselves out.

But Nigeria government will just collect the money for free without any person stepping forward as the victim..

Don't the victim deserve some kinda indemnity or compensation..

I think Nigeria government has an agenda
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Banzeroma: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2019
[
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by dguizman(m): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2019
frowland:

Are they both living in the same house? Doing same biz? How can they cluster in the same space and expect not to get attention living such lifestyle?
different apartment bro...infact,they are 3 in numbers.
i heard the youngest manage to escape the raid...you know efcc work on info....they started the raid in the early hours at different areas.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2019
OTayobami:
Please o guys! I need your views on this.
I met a white woman online, we've been chatting on WhatsApp for a long time now and along the line she said she liked me(i won't say fell in love) and i really like her too, I've got hundreds of her pictures.......(i no wan talk pass like this).
I want you people to tell me whether this one na yahoo i dey do or....?
Am scared of all these police people. Make dem no stop me tomorrow, because say dem see white woman picture come say i dey do yahoo.

Note: she didn't send any money to me o, i don't even want her to send self, i just want her to come to Nigeria that's all

So when she comes, you dash her belle.......... Then she is emotional attached, then use that leverage to travel abroad.........

That is, yahoo yahoo wayo.......
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by frowland(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2019
dguizman:
different apartment bro...infact,they are 3 in numbers.
i heard the youngest manage to escape the raid...you know efcc work on info....they started the raid in the early hours at different areas.

Interesting.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So when she comes, you dash her belle.......... Then she is emotional attached, then use that leverage to travel abroad.........

That is, yahoo yahoo wayo.......

sharrap

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by mixta140: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2019
O koko bioko..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by PassiveNaira: 7:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Herdsmen value their cow
Policemen value their guns
Yahoomen value their laptops

What men value usually cause their deaths or imprisonment most times.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Telkart19:

So, i should support crime?

Abeg, swerve. Yahoo boys are crimminals. They steal and destroy other people's lives for the price of a Benz?

Not all do it for the Benz

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Simplep:
sharrap

Go tell same to elders in your household.........
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2019
Benwems:
I guess anybody that have a laptop or iPhone is now a yahoo boy. Efcc is taking laws into their hands. I guess once they arrest them, they forcely tell them to write statements and enter plea bargain. Also, while snap them(parade them) when other people who commit financial crime are not paraded. Internet fraud or yahoo is bad but this is an unconventional method to go about it. These raid on houses are without search warrant. No human right in Nigeria. Nigeria is a complete zoo and failed country. Nigerians are hypocrites!
they're collecting money from them. 450k each depending on how much you have in your account. None of them even go to prison. Efcc are using them just to make money just like sarz were doing.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) by netflicks(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Can't the security agencies apply the same technique used in tracking G-guys to track down herdsmen killers? Those who will walk into a community to kill almost everyone yet they still walk away freely...just wondering

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Bomb Blasts Rock Maiduguri / Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car / Police Free 42-Year-Old Yobe Rapist Who Raped 7-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.