Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says (84176 Views)

Crime Scene Video Of The Shooting Death Of SA Rapper AKA (pics/video) / Xenophobia: SA Rapper Aka’s Girlfriend DJ Zinhle Shares Cryptic Message / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by erimmy(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Does it mean that Madagascar is better than South Africa? And why is the dude so pained ?
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by olamakinde(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2019
E pain am well

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by shegra58: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2019
KenModi:
I feel his pain. South Africans don suffer for our hand!

Even for musical awards we no dey let dem see road.

Dem go nominate four South Africans with only one Nigerian for the same music category, the only Naija person go still collect the award. cheesy

AKA...sorry enn. After you lose BET award to Burna Boy, your country still lost to us in football.

Time to admit Nigeria is truly South Africa’s big brother.

BTW, we were on the forefront of the anti-apartheid campaign. So e don tey wey we don dey show una road and help una out of problems.

Isn’t that what a big brother always does for his younger ones?? grin
Las Las It feels good watching Nigeria �� beat South Africa �� on their own DSTV���_

������God bless Nigeria ���������� grin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by zolapower: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Xenophobic elements.
Naija guys in south Africa should sleep with one eye.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by zolapower: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2019
BabaIbo:
Don't worry, by the time we are through with paying you guys back for the attacks on Nigerians in your country, you people will register with CONMEBOL...

Shush it please, to me the biggest rivalry is Nigeria vs Cameroon, the guy take style dey hype him country
No need for the attacks God is fighting our battles already . Check any country where Nigerians are being attacked and how God has made us succeed over them . Look Libya shocked look Cameroon shocked . Like God said again the battle is mine as dia will be no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by executive12: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2019
MrRhymes101:
Hope they no go use this vex deny me visa... Wedding MC

With all the xenophobic killings, I'm surprised that Nigerians are still going to South Africa. Desperados everywhere.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by BabaIbo: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2019
zolapower:

No need for the attacks God is fighting our battles already . Check any country where Nigerians are being attacked and how God has made us succeed over them . Look Libya shocked look Cameroon shocked . Like God said again the battle is mine as dia will be no peace for the wicked

Yeah, you're very right
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Staro: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2019

We simply used the BANANA BANANA team of South Africa
for dinner last night

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by FRANNN: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy, you male or female? smiley
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by BabaIbo: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2019
executive12:

With all the xenophobic killings, I'm surprised that Nigerians are still going to South Africa. Desperados everywhere.

Can't you see he's going there on a business trip...

It's normal, even Syria, Yemen etc still experience in flow of foreigners
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Allen02:
Martin0 here is your evidence

I think you have a problemgrin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by kurlz(f): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Wait... Wait... Wait ooo... Did he just tag the Nigeria vs South Africa game as the Biggest rivalry on the African continent?? Hahahahahahahahahaha.... This guy is obviously drunk. So what should we tag Nigeria vs Cameroun, Nigeria vs Ghana, Ghana vs Cameroun, Egypt vs Algeria, and even Morocco vs Egypt??

This guy na learner for soccer matters abeg....

He wasn't talking about football o.
They are our ark enemies.
If you know you know.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Brightest04(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2019
AKA should know we're the giant of Africa,despite say our leaders dey fall our hands by their maaasive looting and follow come corrupt minds.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by kurlz(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2019
kmcutez:
I thought only Ghanians were envious of Nigerians. South Africans follow join??

Probably they are all Hamites jealous of we the Jews. Lol.

Are you serious?
So you never knew they are our Ark adversaries?
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Oxtertee(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2019
He's in pains � sifia pains. He should pls stay off sniper.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by JennyOfOldstones(f): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
when your short-lived europhia dies down you'd still be trapped in that shithole.lol.
You'd be in the same shithole with us if it weren't for the whites that made you all second class citizens in your country. Your time and data could be spent campaigning against HIV/AIDS or drug addiction in your country instead of trolling Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by mopol123: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
We are giant of Africa
IN ALL AREAS.IN FOOTBALL WE TOP,BAD ECONOMY WE TOP, TERRORISM WE TOP, CORRUPTION WE TOP,BAD GOVERNMENT WE TOP,AND LOT MORE.SOUTH AFRICANS SHOULD NEVER PRAY OR WISH TO COMPLETE WITH NAIJA.WE ARE INDEED GIANT OF AFRICA
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by JennyOfOldstones(f): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, why are you guys so deluded? is it deliberate? you can never match SA in acting talent. nevrer! hence even hollywood takes some of our actors directly from our TV shows to feature in their movies. why do you think we have an oscar? don't mistake the number of your movies you churn out daily to quality.
Acting Talent? The only outstanding talent you've got is Trevor and he isn't even an actor.

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by japhetjags: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
We are giant of Africa
tell am.he don forget
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by KenModi(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2019
shegra58:
Las Las It feels good watching Nigeria �� beat South Africa �� on their own DSTV���_

������God bless Nigeria ���������� grin

grin grin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by KenModi(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
all our past musicians sang for their freedom... Isaac Black, mandators, Andy shurman, majek fashek etc... Nigeria government was unequivocal about her stance also..

But just as we have low budget indomie generations that are Brain dead same way they suffer from naive moronssssss..

No wonder their lazy youths are quick to violently attack hardworking Nigerians who just want a good life like everyone else in the country.

But which on kom be “low budget indomie generation”?? grin I thought ‘indomie generarion’ was enough description, you kom add am ‘low budget’ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Sanchez01: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2019
Efewestern:

They just want to feel good about themselves, that's while they love claiming rival, South African is no a way a threat to Nigeria when it comes to sport. Yeah, they might have a stable economy and better standard of living, but that's all.

The so called North Africans don't see themselves as blacks/Africans but as Arabs, believe me, almost all countries in middle east and north Africa dislike blacks, from Saudi Arabia to Iran to Iraq to Egypt to Libya to even Isreal, they all see us as subhumans, my only concern is why will a black country like South Africa hate his fellow black people, it's quite saddening.
grin grin grin

South Africans are not just it at all.

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by KenModi(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2019
nnokwa042:
but them dey use 40000 megawatts for population of 46 million while your country dey use 4000 megawatts for 200 million people na award you go chop ?even person wey win award win money?which benefit you don get from davido award?

There is no denying the fact that Nigeria and her citizens have so far been a disappointment especially considering the untapped potentials we have got for development.

Quite a shame especially looking at those megawatts figures you wrote up there.

Truly awards would not turn into basic amenities for the masses.

If only we can fix ourselves and get out of our political quagmire we would truly become the giant of Africa.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by KenModi(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2019
kaptaneSaka:
they have better government, roads, infrastructure and jobs opportunities than us. ..so they're winning.

If we only we can get that aspect right, we would truly become the giant of Africa
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2019
mrLhanray:

Nigeria ought to be the competing with some developed countries and be the great nation, the only problem is that the things you said we should cast aside are the ones responsible for under developing this country.
Evil Politicians and bad Government are the reasons Nigerians are going to SA and other countries to so menial Jobs.

True
I second
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by KenModi(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2019
IronGalaxy:
empty chest beating as usual. you are a peoples that brag a lot but no substance
1 Burna Boy won the BET this year ,last year it was a SOuth African who won it.
2 this year a SOuth African won the best newcomer award
3 South Africa is the only country with most grammy awards in Africa (the Pinnacle in music achievement)
4 You weren't at the forefront of the anti-apartheid. what did you do what others didn't?

you brag a lot but little in knowledge,

A South African spotted on Nairaland. Welcome bro. cool

We no dey quarrel we are all one on this our Obodo Africa cheesy

Drink some water bro and get properly hydrated. No need for the tantrums
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by UnitedFront: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Wait... Wait... Wait ooo... Did he just tag the Nigeria vs South Africa game as the Biggest rivalry on the African continent?? Hahahahahahahahahaha.... This guy is obviously drunk. So what should we tag Nigeria vs Cameroun, Nigeria vs Ghana, Ghana vs Cameroun, Egypt vs Algeria, and even Morocco vs Egypt??

This guy na learner for soccer matters abeg....

He was talking outside football, he even said that it was bigger than football
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Martin0:

I think you have a problemgrin
with who? Is ok I think I have enough of your crap,now match out of my mention.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by KenModi(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Vickysmiles:

Lolx, irongalaxy abeg hear. Quit whining

Abeg help me tell the guy to drink water and relax. cheesy
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by KenModi(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2019
laprince:

I don laff tire. They are coming for you bro.

Are you a prophet of what?? They came for me in their multitudes grin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Martin0(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Allen02:
with who? Is ok I think I have enough of your crap,now match out of my mention.

me match out?grin Na u suppose match out ooo,abi u forget say Na u quote me,guy you too dey vex shagrin shuuuuu nor go dey do like this for real life oooogrin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by viktohmarkz(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Xenophobic elements. Naija guys in south Africa should sleep with one eye.
lol South Africans that kill themselves too

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Facts About Keanu Reeves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.