Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

"We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says (84238 Views)

Crime Scene Video Of The Shooting Death Of SA Rapper AKA (pics/video) / Xenophobia: SA Rapper Aka’s Girlfriend DJ Zinhle Shares Cryptic Message / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by dantrillion: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2019
AKA take a chill pill & relax, Nigeria never see south afrika as rival but our juniors...so stop the hyping, we beta pass una all round bro
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Greatfullheart: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2019
ma brother your head de touch, remember south africa beat us in Our Own Soil Nigeria. And Also Remember the Last Time Nigeria Won South Africa was In September 11, 2008. Go Back To Your Football History.
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Airoflaw(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2019
kmcutez:
I thought only Ghanians were envious of Nigerians. South Africans follow join??

Probably they are all Hamites jealous of we the Jews. Lol.
and yet our people still run there
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by themanderon: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mayday!!! Mayday!!! All Nigerians in Sa are advised to port to ghost mode.....I repeat ghost mode or else its boomchakalaka....
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by schurley(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
and u will still wake up to come and stare at us rejoicing with ur opioro mango head... If to say na naija parents born u... Ur head for suffer from adinagbon���

Nigga no go kill person ooh... grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
schurley:

Nigga no go kill person ooh... grin grin grin
I don't like to diss but I'm wickedly wicked when I do because I know I can't create anyone... But nuff said Kenya, South Africa their skulls reminds me of old bicycle seats for farming and opioro mango also known as sucking mango, kerosene mango etc �����
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by schurley(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I don't like to diss but I'm wickedly wicked when I do because I know I can't create anyone... But nuff said Kenya, South Africa their skulls reminds me of old bicycle seats for farming and opioro mango also known as sucking mango, kerosene mango etc �����

As if dem do "Anko" with their head shape....person no even fit differentiate deir players grin grin grin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
schurley:

As if dem do "Anko" with their head shape....person no even fit differentiate deir players grin grin grin
awon ti omo ni atoro lowo eledua ori ni baba fi ronsewa���
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by itegbemie: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
No matter where you gooooo Remember the road that will lead you hooommmee. That will lead you home. grin grin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Brozzjames(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
With supersport, dstv, gotv, ostrich, fruit farms, stadiums you pass us OK
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Myself2(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Diegostan:
... finally a south African speaks the truth for the pain and xenophobic cruelty

Yea man
That is the root of their hatred for Nigerians
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Dre555: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
IYANGBALI:
to use you do ritual just dey hungry me walahi
idiot. Use u do babacue just dey hungry me aswear
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Daboomb: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

Those black South Africans are horrible and I mean it. The funniest part is that they consider Nigeria as their greatest rival in Africa when in fact we don't see them as one. They are not even in our top 5 as far as football in Africa is concerned.

Truly, the match made us forget our problems. I wish the Eagles could play once every week, win and make us forget the problems we have in this country like most of us did last night.

The Algerian team seems better than the Ivorians. I'd prefer we meet the latter than the former, not because I think they are better than us though. North Africans share a similar dislike as the South Africans towards other Black African countries. It would make so much sense to seize the tournament and turn it to an all Black African tournament.

The Algerians have beaten the Ivorians right now, so it is them Nigeria is meeting.

They have not conceeded any goal before today's match and have scored Nine goals.
They are quick, intellient and mobile players, unlike the dumb, lazy, unintelligent runts Rohr put together!

Nigerian team has be so far, lucky to have reached this stage because they have been meeting poor and mediocre opponents like South Africa but against Algeria, they would be roundly beaten.

Just look at that our top 9! The same way he was locking his own legs in front of goal, at the World Cup, is the same way he was tripping himself in front of goal, against South Africa! shocked angry

Our players cant trap the ball properly (aside Arsenal Boy and Musa) without the ball travelling 2ft away!
Our players cant string five passes between themselves without kicking it directly to an opponent
Our players cant run or open-up for passes, when they make a pass, they remain rooted to that same spot and the person with the ball starts shouting that he cant get somebody who is free to recieve a pass!
Our players are just trying to use Muscle to play the game, instead of using their brain but then, l have observed that they are unintelligent so that is not surprising
Our Coach is even worse, like his preceeding Oyibo Coaches (Aside Westerhoff and his assistant back then), this current coach is just doing trial-by-error! he has no strategy, no style, nothing upstairs but due to corruption, NFF and Picnick will stick with a foreign coach that achieves nothing. All he does is scout Europe for halfcastes (nothing against them) to make a rag-tag team, what about scouting the local league or even developing local players? Who-sai.

Finally, nobody should develop any blood pressure on Sunday, we should just play the game, put in our best and come back home.
That current Nigerian team is a fraud and watching them play is so annoying and frustrating for those of us who have watched Nigerian team play solid football around 1990 to 1995.

okay, this is just my opinion and you can see that l am not smilling grin grin grin
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Acting Talent? The only outstanding talent you've got is Trevor and he isn't even an actor.
yes South Africa has better actors by far. No screaming or witchcraft storylines

2 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
You'd be in the same shithole with us if it weren't for the whites that made you all second class citizens in your country. Your time and data could be spent campaigning against HIV/AIDS or drug addiction in your country instead of trolling Nigerians.
ha ha . The usual inferiority. Why is Botswana not a shithole then? Campaign for your babies too, since you are the country leading with babies born with HIV in the whole world.. did you say drug addiction? grin and who supplies those drugs in the first place?..

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
FRANNN:
IronGalaxy, you male or female? smiley
I'm androgynous

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
and u will still wake up to come and stare at us rejoicing with ur opioro mango head... If to say na naija parents born u... Ur head for suffer from adinagbon���
speak proper English

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
Wendybrown:

den close your ear mbok
whatever she-boon wink

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

Don't you have HIV to contract or something? undecided
I don't know. Don't you have someone's organs to cook ritualist

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
edon21:

whether you like it or not. Nigeria is the enter giant in Africa. will you tell me that you or your neighbors don't have Nollywood movies? but in Nigeria majority don't know if there s anything like South Africa movies. u know that Nollywood reps Africa many countries are even acting under that name like Ghana, Gambia, even South Africa. about music... ask aka no hard feelings
that's what you like telling yourselves. Are you better in sport? Not football. Do you make better music with variety of styles not just your so-called pongolo? Do you regularly host international concerts? International sporting events? The how are you better ?

2 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Acting Talent? The only outstanding talent you've got is Trevor and he isn't even an actor.
in truth though, SA does have better actors you have to give it to them. I watch shows like Rhythm City, Scandal etc top shows

2 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
KeyserSoze1:
in truth though, SA does have better actors you have to give it to them. I watch shows like Rhythm City, Scandal etc top shows
Say who? you? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Wendybrown(f): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
whatever she-boon wink

Stupid

2 Likes

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Bonatti(m): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2019
We are The Don Baba of sub Sahara
Mrsoundoro:
We are giant of Africa
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:49am On Jul 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
speak proper English
dis is a Nigerian forum
.. We can talk and communicate as we like
.. U desire to read proper English...?? Go to queen Elizabeth or run to a library...

You sound depressed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IronGalaxy: 3:12am On Jul 12, 2019
Wendybrown:

Stupid
whatever she-boon

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by izzyboi(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
whatever she-boon
There's really no need for this @IronGalaxy and my fellow Nigerians. Nigeria is a beautiful country with more good than bad irrespective of what anyone may say. The same applies to SA.

Please let's stop these childish arguments... Arguing doesn't really change another person's perspective!

Let's unite and move this continent forward#AfricaBeUnited!

So IronGalaxy, is there anything you like about Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Wendybrown(f): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
whatever she-boon

silly
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by FRANNN: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I'm androgynous
Lol I don't believe you

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by IYANGBALI: 2:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Dre555:
idiot. Use u do babacue just dey hungry me aswear
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
Say who? you? undecided
clearly I'm the one saying this

1 Like

Re: "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says by Nature8(m): 6:29am On Sep 04, 2019
kidap:
South Africa Rapper, AKA as took to his twittet account to react to the lose of his country to Nigeria at the 2019 AFCON 2019.

See his tweet below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/we-should-have-just-lost-to-egypt-rather-than-nigeria-sa-rapper-aka-says/

Hmmmmm, ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Facts About Keanu Reeves / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.