Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (34939 Views)

Damilola Olakanmi, Nigerian Law Student Dies In UK After Eating Cannabis Sweet / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by NwaJozi: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Oh I’m proud of this guy, We used to hang at Signature Studios in Awka he brought down the transport fare, this guy was so humble and nice human being his mother is a lecturer GS 101 Prod in English Department. Future Senator this guy watch out
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2019
emilas1979:
Suspended UNIZIK Students’ leader Eyisi bags First Class Honours in UK Varsity (Video/Photos)

A one time Students Union President of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Comrade Noble Eyisi who was suspended by the University Management in 2015 has graduated form the University of Hull, UK with First Class Honours in Law with Politics.

Ever since his ill-fated suspension, the Students’ leader who was practically loved by all and adjudged the best Union leader in the University had laid low since 2015 until few days ago when the news of his new feat emerged.
what do you expect from the son of a sound professor? Professor Joy Eyisi the all round coach.

1 Like

Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
He went abroad because his parents could afford that.

What of people wey their papa no fit afford to send them abroad after being suspended by the university, Na so their life go just take end

Poverty bad
he's the son of a professor in same Unizik.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

He is Joy Eyisi's son? wow! a small world.I remember joy Eyisi of English dept n Chinyere Okunnu of Mass Common in those days of Unizik.They were both pretty young,dainty n beautiful too.Most young men took their courses back then just to look at their pretty faces.

UNIZIK knows how to suspend their SUG Presidents.That was how they suspended Ikoro in those days.If a young man like Eyisi'son who grew up in the university system cannot be SUG President who will?

My UNIZIK days were crazy!

Rest in Peace Obi Adada!

Rest in Peace Chuks Cally!
nwanne come temp site make we groove, I dey aloma light dey wait you. grin
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by destineduzoma(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

He is Joy Eyisi's son? wow! a small world.I remember joy Eyisi of English dept n Chinyere Okunnu of Mass Common in those days of Unizik.They were both pretty young,dainty n beautiful too.Most young men took their courses back then just to look at their pretty faces.

UNIZIK knows how to suspend their SUG Presidents.That was how they suspended Ikoro in those days.If a young man like Eyisi'son who grew up in the university system cannot be SUG President who will?

Rest in Peace Obi Adada!

Rest in Peace Chuks Cally!
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by holyfather(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2019
AKswift:
I’m a zikite and witnessed his short reign. Noble was damn arrogant and never loved by many like the OP claimed.

Congrats, anyway.

Prof. Eyisi, his mother, l sight you!!

I don't know about the boy, guess he was in primary school during our days in school.
But Prof. Eyisi was darn good at what she does.
Congrats to the boy.

1 Like

Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by centoqoh(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Pause!!!

Imagine what would have become of this young man if his parents/guardian couldn't afford to sponsor him abroad.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Immacrutech(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Racoon:
This is the resilent spirit of the Igbo man.We succeed against all odds.Congrats man.Many more feats to all folks struggling to genuinely succeed.

Oga remember Not only an Igbo man have graduated with first class from a foreign university Yoruba have done it Hausa have done it Removed tribe shiii for your brain put Unity grin
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by colizee(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2019
AKswift:
I’m a zikite and witnessed his short reign. Noble was damn arrogant and never loved by many like the OP claimed.

Congrats, anyway.

The ones that didn't love him where those extorting money from the students, which he fought very hard against. The students loved him, the school authorities felt threatened by him and so they got rid of him.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2019
congrats noble
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by mildflame: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2019
Racoon:
This is the resilent spirit of the Igbo man.We succeed against all odds.Congrats man.Many more feats to all folks struggling to genuinely succeed.

You guys compete and persecute yourselves, Igbos albatross are the Igbos
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Kenturkey048(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2019
olisaEze:

I beg to differ sir. Truth be told, the average/non average ibo is more detribalized than any other tribe or ethnic group in Nigeria. These people are the only ones in Nigeria that their folks inter-marry the most with their host communities. They are more accommodating of their in-laws cultures, building anywhere they decide to settle. They don’t intermarry because you’ll help them set up a business or get a job, but would work from sun up till dusk to give your daughters the best of life they can afford. They may not be perfect and have their issues, but tribalism is not one of their faults. No matter how much they’re vilified politically, you’ve just got to love their personal drive to excel in any area they reside inspite of policies and laws made to keep them under!
thank you brother for this...I av always looked for a best means of saying this...but you nailed my point the way I ever imagined...

1 Like

Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Chimaobichukwuma: 11:46am On Jul 11, 2019
AKswift:

Congrats, anyway.

. U lie when u left everything change dy even increase the transport too.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by tsinzu: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Congrats to him
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by chizzyreal: 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
Stanweezy:
Poverty na bastard, assuming this guy parents no get money na so his career for end be that.

I'm telling you bro. Just like me atm. No hope
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by charlsecy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
He went abroad because his parents could afford that.

What of people wey their papa no fit afford to send them abroad after being suspended by the university, Na so their life go just take end

Poverty bad
Scholarship.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by TonyNavas(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Racoon:
very nice
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Mopolchi: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
AKswift:

Congrats, anyway.

Will you kip kwayet! He was the best till date. He was all for students and questioned the fraudulent Ahaneku on some scrupulous monetary additions. He brought down transport fare to N20 then. Even wanted to bring down the cost of food in UNIZIK permanent site in Ifite before you and other saboteurs, VP Precious inclusive, frustrated a great leader in the making. I wonder where you are now but here he is, a first class graduate.

1 Like

Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Kahujadekadura: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
colestephan86:

And tell me what business SUG has with the spendings of the VC.
U are just useless. What is d function of d SUG?
Adamu

1 Like

Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by oloyedewaris(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
why are these guys doing well in foreign university

I cant agree he is brilliant till he comes to oau nd archieve the same
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Kahujadekadura: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
namiji2598:
I have friends who are corp members, I have friends who are soldiers, I have friends who are army officers (captains, majors...) In our barrack can u believe that those Igbo people have a separate WhatsApp group for Igbo peoplebro those guys ehn
Na ur biz. U go and form urs
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Jakus240: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
AKswift:

Congrats, anyway.

U shall know d truth and d truth will set you free. Y nt just admit Dat he was d best and shame d devil.... Posterity will always remember him. He was a good man. I was there too!
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Amhappy(f): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
AKswift:

Congrats, anyway.

Joy Eyisi of English departrment wow. She's still look very beautiful. I dont know her son though. I have left school long before 2015
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Drekaz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
AKswift:

Congrats, anyway.

Oga carry your Zikite hide one corner abeg...all these dead Nigerian Universities, with there 16th century outdated curriculum.
YIMU�
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by colestephan86: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
U are just useless. What is d function of d SUG?
Adamu
And u are?
Anyways dingbat, SUG is student union government, a body that oversees the welfare of students in schools. It's cos of dickheads like you with misinterpretation that many schools don't have SUG anymore but SU.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Kahujadekadura: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
colestephan86:

And u are?
Anyways dingbat, SUG is student union government, a body that oversees the welfare of students in schools. It's cos of dickheads like you with misinterpretation that many schools don't have SUG anymore but SU.
If u knw what SUG means to dis extent then u must be a hypocrite for asking dat rubbish question of urs.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Ceska(f): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=80150790]

Rest in Peace Obi Adada!

Rest in Peace Chuks Cally![/quote

Guess we finished about the same time. 2005 precisely. Obi adada was my friend.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Okoroawusa: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
franciskaine:
I wish I could. I have not been to Awka in 16 years. So temp site still dey?
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
franciskaine:
I attended Unizik when there were on 3 major hotels in Awka.The one right at Unizik temp site junction, the one before Choice Hotel(I can't remember their names right now) n later Choice came on board. Along the temp site road to Okpuno,we had Seaflow n further down opposite LAHN we had New Jersey (they were both converted to hostels later on).

Our social activities were at Cana House in town n Jeans carnival used to hold at Gas Station (I wonder if its still there).Gas station was also were picture sessions took place right before u board a bus at Bus Station to perm site ( if u were in arts, law or bakassi) or just walk to Warehouse -4(if u were in Sciences).
Few hotels, no night clubs. It was fun.

1 Like

Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I wish I could. I have not been to Awka in 16 years. So temp site still dey?
e dey óò.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Okoroawusa: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2019
franciskaine:
e dey óò.
Damn too busy!

I hope to visit someday.
Re: Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2019
oloyedewaris:
why are these guys doing well in foreign university

I cant agree he is brilliant till he comes to oau nd archieve the same
Is OAU better than Oxford or Harvard university?
You think those universities abroad reduces student's mark like OAU and others?
You think their lecturers are demigod like ours?
You better change your stereotype thinking as things has changed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Change In University Grading And Degree Structure / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.