Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) (33120 Views)

Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex / Lady Dies 2 Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by ogene144(m): 11:02am On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
From dust we came and to dust we shall return. Quite pathetic when I see people hurting others for things of this world.

Simply be happy. If you don't have, simply work hard and hope for your pay day. And those doing nasty things to gain luxuries it simply not worth it.

God bless u,for this if u are on whatsapp pls kindly message me on 08069292629
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2019
Can u imagine

And ppl still commit succide
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by RDPMAN: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Gggg
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by dejio42(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2019
embarassed RIP beautiful
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by bmos(m): 11:05am On Jul 11, 2019
streetdisciple:
Heard she had sickle cell.

May her soul rest in peace

Sickle cell is an illness. And a sickness must kill a man.
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by SolarKing247: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Everybody would die. Do good with your life and please your creator. For everyone shall give account on the last day. Accept and follow Jesus today, tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2019
RIP!!!
LYF IS UNPREDICTABLE...
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by alphaNomega: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Oh no! Another fine girl cry
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Ooye12: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Oh my God this beautiful babe .. well RIP
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by PrettyEneawan(f): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
R.I.P Dear
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Brendasweet(f): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Hmmm village people at work. RIP cry
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2019
streetdisciple:
Heard she had sickle cell.

May her soul rest in peace

Yea...you'll know from her left hand.
May her soul rip
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2019
"The good mostly die young, leaving the wicked and worthless to further ruin the earth"... Maybe, the gods have truly given up on this planet.

Rest In Peace dear sibling. cry
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by ibro1010(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2019
May her soul rest in peace and give the family the strength and courage to bear the loss and May Allah forgive her and protect her from her shortcomings and grant her Aljanna firdausi Ameen ya Allah and to those departed souls before her may Allah forgive each and everyone of them and protect each and everyone of them from their shortcomings and grant each and everyone of them Aljanna firdausi Ameen ya Allah and if our own time reach let Allah take us when it pleased with our work and ibadah and protect each and everyone of us from his shortcomings and grant each and every one of us our hearts desire in this world and hearfter Ameen ya Allah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2019
dotman4real007:
Chai see fine girl just die like that, well e don happen. RIP
so fine girl are not meant to die abi. RIP
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by TANID(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Stargurl20:
Allahu Mo Ameen.
Hardly Believed You Type This By Your Self.
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by simplesearch: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
KristaPretty:
The only scary thing about death is not knowing what is on the other side. God knows the best!

Read this verses of the scripture and be blessed.

John 3:16-18
John 5:24
Acts 3:19
John 14:1-6
Rev 20:6
Rev 21:18
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by comtem2011: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
I still wonder why people die. Wish there could be a drug to live forever and die anytime you want. RIP sis cry
That means evil will be more than this, cos some people that want to do wickedness to other people might think of death and change their mind. The only prayer is for God to give us the grace to live till old age.
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Akposkool(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Harmony92:
May she gentle soul rest in perfect peace...Amen.
take English classes please. Rip to the dead
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Hatarah(f): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
bayero University again
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Harmony92(f): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
Akposkool:
take English classes please. Rip to the dead
Nairaland dictionary tank u grin
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hmm.. Sad. RIP
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thank God na hausa girl
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by Dreamz77(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
May God rest her soul.. I pray her family the senerity to bear the loss
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by charmi1(f): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2019
I am living at Kalawad Road in Rajkot. I want to tell all the people that how free classifieds in rajkot taught me to never give up. See, everybody was brought into the world with the absolute capacity to be glad. So, we have no reason to be sad. By and by, I believe this is on the grounds that we've instructed ourselves to be miserable.
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by ezekulieblessin(f): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
God please help us
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by elRamani(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
this girl is my faculty Dean's daughter sha, nt trynna sound mean but ppl die everyday, the fact that her demise went viral, i dunno if its bcuz she just finished frm BUK, or she wuz supposed to wed soon,

RIP tho
Re: Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) by charmi1(f): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Free Classifieds In Ahmedabad > https:///ahmedabadclassified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) / I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident / "Gimme My Palliative" Little Boy Cries As He Drags Noodle With Siblings (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.