Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. (41645 Views)

Ngige Withdraws From Presidential Race, To Retain Ministerial Seat / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by sammyj: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2019
grin
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2019
contigiency:
It's only proper for those ministers who pushed the economy out of recession and moved it further to the part of growth, to come back for the next level target.

But it will make more sense for mr President to unbundle fashiola's ministry to enable him concentrate and deliver more in works ministry where he delivered commendably in the first tenure.

see another zombie ! where is my Gun?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by PythonAmaka: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2019
-Python amaka
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Defenderalert(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2019
I only support Fashola.
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by ForkDragnet: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
contigiency:
It's only proper for those ministers who pushed the economy out of recession and moved it further to the part of growth, to come back for the next level target.

But it will make more sense for mr President to unbundle fashiola's ministry to enable him concentrate and deliver more in works ministry where he delivered commendably in the first tenure.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by czaratwork: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
RUGA
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Increasetim28(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
One thing I have noticed with most Nigerian leadership is that they are more concerned with those they think they can work with, than with those they know can do the work. Portfolios are given based on relationship and not based on competence. Till we change this mentality, governance will remain the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by karimcarim(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2019
The Above List is incomplete, My Name is not there. Maybe is a mistake.
Kindly represent. shocked cool cheesy
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by crazygod(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2019
contigiency:

Commendably? Are u talking about this same Nigeria? undecided
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Ogaga87(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Failed Fashola
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by crazygod(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2019
Defenderalert:
I only support Fashola.
Seriously? With all the death traps u call federal roads? Like really? undecided
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by crazygod(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2019
Ogaga87:
Failed Fashola
U are the only Nigerian on this forum. That guy has earned worse than F9
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Naanlong01: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Honestly i don't know who will win if there should be a competition for the award of the worst minister between Mohamed Bello (fct min ) and Ogbonnaya Onu (min of science and tech).

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by gnykelly(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2019
2mch:
We need a minister that can focus on electricity and solve the issue. 3 ministries for Fashola is obviously too much

We don't have the finance for that
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Athena4: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2019
Same old shīt. Naija is in shït.
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Kenturkey048(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2019
contigiency:

my brother our economy have never been out of recession since 1960...in economics and banking method..I was taught recession to be:decline in economic activities of a state or country...:all sectors in Nigeria experiencing rapid declines..;:inflation rate very high,population growth increasing with no control,unemployment rate that's not even something to talk about,naira value that one no be today story,everything for Nigerian is on recession...they come out with one foolish statistical index to prove what is glaring and visible to the blind...
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Tundeobama(m): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2019
You need a personal tutor British council certified for international English test exams IELTS, TOEFL and GRE General training or academic training.whatapps or Call 07₩031375607₩ 08120784316
Can lagos have two ministers
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by feji12(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Can we ever be free from dis people? The pain is becoming too much
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by F117nighthawk: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2019
The CLUELESS DULLARD BUHARI who looks at LOYALTY rather than COMPETENCE,what do u expect from a man who left the military service went into retirement, never ran a business or industry except rearing cattle in his home town DAURA,came back to governance and profer over the nation's economy, I don't blame him,if the opposition had a much better and dignified candidate, this man should by now be sleeping in his cattle ranch in DAURA,what a useless country
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by dinma8: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2019
Congrats to all yesterday winners .. just Dm or Whatsapp to get confirmation winning .
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by MrBONE2(m): 10:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Lai again

Am glad he made the lists grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Matrixoba: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2019
contigiency:

This guy dey stay Nigeria?
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by akdjr(m): 10:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Watch how PDP kick against the list while still telling you that Atiku is cumming.......
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by brosiye99(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Buhari should ensure that the clueless, inept and useless Mohammed Bello of FCT is not reappointed. That man will continue to bring backwardness to Abuja. Public infrastructure is in a sorry state, no street lighting, dirty environment everywhere. Clearly the worst Minister of FCT ever. He is not even capable of running a local government well not to talk of a state. His lack of performance is one of the reasons buahri did badly in the FCT in the presidential polls.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by celeiyke: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2019
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola minister of Alfas
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Moikiitos: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2019
You're still retaining your former ministers and it is taking you over 41+ days...Clueless government angry
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Second term would have been the time to unleash the technocrats

Instead...same old politicans, same old politicans....
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by CaptainMitch: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2019
It is time for me to get an appointment from Dr Onu, I didnt approach him all through his first tenure.
Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by Charly68: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
I love Baba Onu,I can vote for him if he wants to become the next president on personal integrity ...if you know you know..he is a noiseless achiever

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Fashola, Onu Set To Retain Ministerial Seats. by dehi: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Confused government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Buhari To Governors 'Don’t Sit Idly Expecting Me To Do Everything' / Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.