Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

"I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady (1662 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / Sacrifice Containing The Picture Of A White Lady, Dropped At A Junction In Ogun / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by Vicdayz(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A yahoo boy was seen in another viral video speaking with his client, a white lady as he promises to lick her ass to show he is loyal. Gistvic Reports.

The video as got people talking as they wonder how white people fall for this.

He was heard saying:
"Let me complete my promises all right, do you know the most of all so that am going to do to you, for you to know that am loyal. Am going to lick your yansh, am going to lick you leg, lick every other part of your body."

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/am-going-to-lick-your-yansh-to-show-am.html

2 Shares

Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by Vicdayz(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by Jabioro: 5:16am On Jul 11, 2019
He is loyal indeed..na wetin go kill man na hin dey sweet am..

1 Like

Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by PeaceBeOnUs: 5:25am On Jul 11, 2019
Hahaha, loyastically loyale, loyaling loyal by way of loyoyo
Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by saheedbadmus(m): 5:38am On Jul 11, 2019
na wao..
Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by jamalnation(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2019
another level
Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2019
Na poverty cause all these begi begi...
Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by pyro62(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2019
Stupid yahoo boy.. Why the client never block am sef? Maybe she keeps fantasizing on the yansh licking.
Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Lol,

He that is down, need fear no fall.

Se, all the one he has been licking for his homebased gf's, she no squirt FX. Make im go lick the one that will affect the bottomline biko.

Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by osemoses69: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2019
I’m not sure

Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by Thegamingorca(m): 8:47am On Jul 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol,

He that is down, need fear no fall.

Se, all the one he has been licking for his homebased gf's, she no squirt FX. Make im go lick the one that will affect the bottomline biko.
shocked

Re: "I Will Lick Your Yansh To Show Am Loyal" - Yahoo Boy Speaks With A White Lady by Thegamingorca(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2019
I've probably licked worse angry

Nyash no be anus las las.

If you've not lick your babe nyash before or bite either left or right know that it dey sweet babe pass butter grin

Even wande coal talk am for him bumper 2 bumper song.

"It just be like say make I bite am no not to spite am...
All the ladies go dey bend nyashhh, yeaaaa"

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sells Her Husband For N6,000 To Buy Christmas Clothes For Her Children / Update On Leo's Death That Was Kidnapped In Owerri I'm State / Scam Alert, Dont Be Caught Off Guard..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.