Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) (48120 Views)

Femi Otedola Takes Transcorp From Elumelu With Acquisition Of 5.5% Stake / PIXS: Elumelu With Egypt, Rwanda Presidents At Driving African Entrepreneurship / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2019
dynicks:
Could remember that year when this girl had a very deadly crush on me that she could kill anyone she finds close to me.......
naso

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2019
PETCOKE:
Waiting for Donald trump to snap with buharis daughter

That's HARAM grin
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by 400billionman: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2019
The Future President of Nigeria
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Neoteny(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2019
You mean Yoda made it to the White House.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by olarwarleh(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2019
See fine girl
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Graduateacher(f): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2019
Neoteny:
You mean Yoda made it to the White House.

grin Wickedness is in you

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Beautiful daughter. I got serious crush on her
nothing stop you from letting her know ur intention
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Em5(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2019
What an achievement for Ivanka Trump
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Staro: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2019
Chidimercy:
This man should just come and be our president

Tribalism and sentiments won't allow it

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Staro:

Tribalism and sentiments won't allow it

Add Foolish people and Religion to the list too. The way stupid people are holding this country back from great things ehen!
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Elumelu, the erand boi to the Hausa fulani. Continue to run their erand.
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Toscarel:
when money talks ,

Igbo Amaka

the ones wey jealousy wan kill make them use sniper do cocktail

Mumu , inferiorly complex will kill you. On top this people called oyinbo still hate your guts

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Toscarel: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2019
Freedem:

Mumu , inferiorly complex will kill you. On top this people called oyinbo still hate your guts

Ehyaaaa one of them don already dey mix sniper
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by wink2015(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Billonaire business man, Uba chairman Tony Elumelu shares adorable photo with the daughter of U. S president Ivanka Trump at the white house.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/tony-elumelu-shares-adorable-photo-with-ivanka-trump-at-the-white-house/

THE CABALS IN DELTA STATE SHOULD STEP DOWN AND ALLOW THIS EX-BANKER FROM UBA TO GOVERN THE STATE.

PROBABLY HE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

WE ARE TIRED OF THE OKOWA, IBORI, UDUAGHAN ETC AS THEIR CABALS IS STILL UNRELENTING IN THEIR GRIP OF THE PEOPLES COLLECTIVE COMMONWEALTH.

NO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN DELTA STATE ! NO JOBS !

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by nototribalist: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2019
PETCOKE:
you go wait sotey you go lose weight
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by nototribalist: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2019
dynicks:
Could remember that year when this girl had a very deadly crush on me that she could kill anyone she finds close to me.......
your village people dey do you hallucination things.
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by ThothHermes: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2019
That doesn't look like the white house.
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by projectNDPRA: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2019
AryaSand:

The older ones are holding down their father's Empire. Smart Children while the last two (not sure about Tiffany though, I think she has graduated.) are still in school.

Na you go know and 'think' everything angry

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Handsomecole:
My girlfriend that year ...

You don mad grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by bluebay(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Diamond Digger

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
Elumelu, Emefiele...where are these people from
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by bluebay(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
400billionman:
The Future President of Nigeria
Unless Jagaban and them Oshiobruku don die
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by ThePreachersSon: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
SamOyovwi:

She's married oooo

PETCOKE:

Trump has a thing for young women. If he come now, Buhari cannot say no, their religion even support am.
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Mummymahdi(f): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
dynicks:

Take your medication, u won't hear!
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by frozen70(f): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Look at how simple her dressing is, if its our girls now, they will almost go naked in form of dressing
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Bukden16(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
You carry yourself go white House just to take selfies with Trump's daughter?

Is ok Sha...

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by TundeeednuT: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
ArticleBeast:

And how is Ivan greater not even her father? Some of you have sawdust filled brain wallahi.
then why is he so excited in sharing the pix. Have you seen him sharing a random pix he took with anyhow person before.
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by olawooro: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
Boya o fe fe e fun omo re ni. O wa gbe owo-ori lo fun trump.

Our soon to be dauther-inlaw.
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Kingjames(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Handsomecole:
My girlfriend that year ...
which year

Jihihihihi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Diaper Business In Nigeria / Even Black Nylon No Black Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.