Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) (48259 Views)

Femi Otedola Takes Transcorp From Elumelu With Acquisition Of 5.5% Stake / PIXS: Elumelu With Egypt, Rwanda Presidents At Driving African Entrepreneurship / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by BrightenC: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nigerian slay queens can you see how slayers dress... Learn how to slay like this lady and stop exposing your unclothedness to the world. Thank you
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Chill2: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
How do you define legitimate money. Do you know the fraud committed by big firms in Nigeria which has contributed to our current state.
Kingpee2:
When you have real legitimate money, google will introduce you ..
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Mogajunior(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Beautiful daughter. I got serious crush on her
Who wouldn't have a crush on her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Mogajunior(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
AryaSand:
Ivanka! Hard working, smart woman. Her dad must be really proud of her.
Lol. because she is the president's daughter then she automatically becomes hardworking and smart. by what standard exactly?
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by ThothHermes: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
AryaSand:

Add Foolish people and Religion to the list too. The way stupid people are holding this country back from great things ehen!
You think Elumelu is good for Nigeria?

The guy is part of the people that have destroyed Nigeria.
Another rogue Ndudi na him family member. This man no be saint o.
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by unapologetic147: 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Toscarel:
when money talks ,

Igbo Amaka

the ones wey jealousy wan kill make them use sniper do cocktail
brother i now know why you Igbo's are always bitter, wicked, heartless all the Igbo films trybe do show speaks a lot about u people jealousy kill u there
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Toscarel: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
unapologetic147:
brother i now know why you Igbo's are always bitter, wicked, heartless all the Igbo films trybe do show speaks a lot about u people jealousy kill u there

What is the mumu saying?

He even started with brother who is your brother cos no brother of mine is a half wit?
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Toscarel: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
unapologetic147:

What is the mumu saying?

He even started with brother who is your brother cos no brother of mine is a half wit or would display his jealousyin such a dumb manner
Join them with your glass of sniper
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Toscarel: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
unapologetic147:

He is started with brother, no brother of mine is this dumb
Oya join them with your glass of sniper
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by sagehacker: 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
the other room things go follow.... local man is just thinking
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by charmi1(f): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2019
Easy way to post free ads in Hyderabad is here at Daisy which will find over a billion ads near you for dating, real estate, jobs and many more Free Classifieds in Hyderabad. Daisy is considered to be under Top 10 Classified Sites In Hyderabad now.
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Ugosample(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2019
Chill2:
How do you define legitimate money. Do you know the fraud committed by big firms in Nigeria which has contributed to our current state.

true sha....
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by Ugosample(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Mogajunior:
Lol. because she is the president's daughter then she automatically becomes hardworking and smart. by what standard exactly?

she actually is indeed very hard working

running companies and all

if you know her antecedents you will know
Re: Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) by charmi1(f): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2019
My mother was a teacher before her marriage and was teaching Computer subject in a school of Udaipur. After some years, she has engaged with my father and after marriage, she has to shift to Jaipur. As my father lives in Jaipur’s Jagatpura area. So, she has left her job. They met online through a portal named Free Classifieds In Jaipur.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Naira Gains, Neighbouring Countries Ease Rush For Nigerian Goods / CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa / Lady Returns N5,000 To A First Bank Cashier Who Over Paid Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.