Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All (37978 Views)

Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Runaway: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
We need a lot spark to set this country right. We would come out and tell those thieves that enough is enough.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Bukden16(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
obi4eze:

These Shiite guys are potentially deadlier than BHT. I heard they are backed by Iran.

You're right.
Iran doctors where in Nigeria sometimes back to check on their imprisoned leader.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by BRASH: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
May this protest intensify and advance to aso rock. May it lead to a serious chaos that will eventually destroy the lifeless terrorist and his fellow criminals. May it lead to a revolution that will see this country being delivered from the grip of the backward, bloodthirsty and parasitic region. May Nigeria be free.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by atheistandproud(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Modified that comment. Abeg help me modify am. Don't know who's office I might enter tomorrow

Hahahaha. grin
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by 9jaunite: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
I heard they are back by iran
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Benekruku(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
FarahAideed:
Mark my words these people will strike the match that will sack Buhari
[/s]
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Benekruku(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
9jaunite:
I heard they are back by iran
[/s]

Beer parlour gist
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by atheistandproud(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Modified that comment. Abeg help me modify am. Don't know who's office I might enter tomorrow

If I come Abuja you must take me out, if not I go put am back. This is blackmail. Lol
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Kenturkey048(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
BRASH:
May this protest intensify and advance to aso rock. May it lead to a serious chaos that will eventually destroy the lifeless terrorist and his fellow criminals. May it lead to a revolution that will see this country being delivered from the grip of the backward, bloodthirsty and parasitic region. May Nigeria be free.
you sit inside your room speak about revolution so funny how people want fried egg and bread..but never want to switch on the gas...
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Benekruku(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
BRASH:
[/s]
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Olanipekun1: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
[s]
Benekruku:
[/s]

Beer parlour gist

shatap there and get out
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Olanipekun1: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Olanipekun1: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Benekruku(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Olanipekun1:
Thunder scatter my abode Insha'Allah amin
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by uuzba(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rapmoney:
There are things you see in Nigeria that would make you start wondering whether your ancestors did the right thing running away when the Americans and Europeans came to buy slaves.
Do you know how many slaves died inside the ocean? sickness, dysentery, stooling, how many of them that white men just threw out of the boat into water?

I just pity some of you. You were not there, but you refuse to read about these things in history.
You like to swipe phone. Use the phone to do research and find out.
You think it was fun?
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Olanipekun1: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
Thunder scatter Benekruku harlot mother
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Olanipekun1: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:

Thunder scatter Benekruku harlot mother Insha'Allah amin

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by 9jaunite: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Beer parlour gist
undecided Yeah it always a beer parlour gist until people start dieing...

People like doubted Boko Haram in the beginning
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by eedimo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
They are willing to die for a criminal but cannot die for poverty to be erased from their land, northerners are just too gullible for this nation to progress.

If the south stands alone this country would have been better.
Could u please educate us on how to eradicate poverty from the north?
Could you please mention the court the pronounced the shite leader a criminal?

Please humans are emotional beings... just let those guys operate at their pace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rapmoney:
There are things you see in Nigeria that would make you start wondering whether your ancestors did the right thing running away when the Americans and Europeans came to buy slaves.
cheesy u no well o
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Olanipekun1: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:

Thunder scatter Benekruku harlot mother Insha'Allah amin

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by eedimo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
eedimo:

Could u please educate us on how to eradicate poverty from the north?
Could you please mention the court that pronounced the shite leader a criminal?

Please humans are emotional beings... just let those guys operate at their pace.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by chukwuibuipob: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
angry angry sad embarassed these pipu aren't moved.They shud release the shiite old man.He must NOT DIE
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Don't underestimate them. Their minds have been blacken. A subdue of this sect Is long over due, just that it will be right if a Muslim does it and the president is doing exactly that. Buhari era should put an end to it. Because even GEJ knew about their activities but him tackling it will look like a fight against Muslims.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by 9jaunite: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rapmoney:
grin
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by omoadeleye(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
If we get to look ot other way round, that might be the solution though, cause we will stop hearing news about them protesting violently agian
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by KaptainAfrika: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please grant them their wish, they wanna die.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by dam2000(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2019
If the soldiers continue killing this people Iran and Iraq will come support them war loading in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N24b Office Complex: Magu Shocked Me, Says Ex-efcc Chair Waziri / Buhari To Travel To UK For Two Weeks On Health Issue - Daily Independent / Army Withdraws Security From Akwa Ibom Government House, Governor Udom Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.