Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All (38141 Views)

Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Optional09: 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
I wish Yorubas has this kind of courage and determination, Hausas and Igbos has shown how determined they can be.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by splendour7(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kenturkey048:
is it the same war colonel Ojukwu tried ,gave up,and went on exile you are talking of..?most times when I see kids dissecting their bucca cavity miserably,I tend to wonder if they reason before speaking or speak before reasoning.. nothing changes even if Biafra or whatever you call your intending dreamland leaves Nigeria....Nnamdi KANU only wants to make himself Tinubu of southeast...
ok bye!
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by haaryobhami: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
Like nas said 'u can't kill someone that's ready to did buhari should apply sense here
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by awa(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Funniest thing is that most Southerners will be thinking they are insulated from this....think again. Nigeria is at cross road
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

If they deface my car because of one arrested troublesome leader do you think I will make this your yeye comment. I will instead tell Buhari to torture him
Thanks for calling it yeye
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
atheistandproud:

If I come Abuja you must take me out, if not I go put am back. This is blackmail. Lol
No qualms
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Myself2(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2019
NewsMuncher:

This comment shows you're a tribalist

Tribalism is better than Rugalism
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Shaev7(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Truth be told, if Nigerians has the spirit this groups have, I am very sure will shall know the level this nation will be...
Even buhari won't be president.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by otokx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
It appears Abuja wants to overtake overtake.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by gregyboy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
Harlem2:
Once that man is free from Nigeria government
Another boko Haram or Jihadist will surely be established
cry cry

If he is not free won't that be worse ...freeing him gives federal a chance to negotiate ...brutality wont work on this ...buhari may end up killing all the protesters but he should make sure he kills every member of thiers including if not ...then he shouldn't even use brutality at all brutality Build's terrorism.....

Setting elzakzaky free gives both fed govt and shitte a chanch of negotiations killing him or shooting the protesters breed terrorism which might even end your own life....
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by gregyboy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mogajunior:
THIS IS WHY I CANNOT BECOME A SOLDIER. COS IN SITUATION LIKE THIS, I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR ORDERS..

One terrorist spotted..... You shoudnt even head your house as a man you will be too brutal to your family instead of you to support negotiations you simply suppirt brutality
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Joystark(f): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
namiji2598:
7 virgins

Lol. U cracked me up grin
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Joystark(f): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Things are really getting out of hand.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by UnitedFront: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
They are willing to die for a criminal but cannot die for poverty to be erased from their land, northerners are just too gullible for this nation to progress.

If the south stands alone this country would have been better.

The thieves, the criminals, the poverty and gullible followers from the South are just as much as those ones from the North, don't deceive yourself
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by vision2050: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
APC be like na PDP dey sponsor these people ooo
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by sharpwriter(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Give them what they want so we can have peace in Abuja pls

What are yu doing in Abuja, come and enjoy the south west with me wink kiss
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
sharpwriter:

What are yu doing in Abuja, come and enjoy the south west with me wink kiss
I'm good
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by goodman5(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Things are really getting out of hand
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by jaytee01(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
NewsMuncher:

This comment shows you're a tribalist
Is the comment a lie? Are we not dragged down by these medieval urchins?
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Jayslicky:

A Republic of Southern Nigeria would be the most prosperous country in Africa.

Forget the Igbo vs Yoruba beef. In a situation where everybody is wise, everybody would collectively build an 'ojoro cancel' system of meritocracy that satisfies everybody. The sky will only be the limit.

Only the parasitic and incompatible North is afraid of meritocracy. They simply don't fit in, and they simply can't compete... they survive by leeching on the system, so they need this contraption of a country called Nigeria more than everybody else.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by veryLoudsilence: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
so what are you waiting for ??

Jayslicky:
They are willing to die for a criminal but cannot die for poverty to be erased from their land, northerners are just too gullible for this nation to progress.

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by dochenaj: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
And I thought all Muslims love Buhari unconditionally. This is interesting.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by charmi1(f): 9:11am On Jul 18, 2019
Easy way to post free ads in Goa is here at Daisy which will find over a billion ads near you for dating, real estate, jobs and many more Free Classifieds In Goa. Daisy is considered to be under Top 10 Classified Sites In Goa now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP / Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.