Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All (37970 Views)

Shiite Muslims Arrested With Petrol Bombs, Hard Drugs. Photos / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by omoiyalayi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Where is deji adeyanju that used to protest with them??
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Kenturkey048(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
dam2000:
If the soldiers continue killing this people Iran and Iraq will come support them war loading in this country
no war dey load anywhere....
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Rickiedee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
namiji2598:
7 virgins
Has Allah reduced it to 7?
I thought it was 70.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Mogajunior(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
THIS IS WHY I CANNOT BECOME A SOLDIER. COS IN SITUATION LIKE THIS, I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR ORDERS..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Where are all these southern Shiites apologists.
We told you,these guys are violent but nah,u won't here.
Yeye fiful
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by dotedote: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
kemmylove101:
Wow. This people are bold and i like their cordination.
I wish biafra can stand firm like this fearless. The only way out of nigeria is not peaceful demonstration but war.

And you'd be in your room typing.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by fotadmowmend(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
Another insurgent loading...... The FG should follow the court order
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by alowonle02(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
What a stupid mindsets, I will implore federal government to find lasting and drastic solution to this current situation between it and the group.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by emmydiamon(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Shitte leader na hausa abi na fulani man?
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rapmoney:
There are things you see in Nigeria that would make you start wondering whether your ancestors did the right thing running away when the Americans and Europeans came to buy slaves.

You can do the same for your progeny by travelling to Libya.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by lawani: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
Why can't government release this man upon all he has suffered in government hands.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by SoNature(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
Mark my words these people will strike the match that will sack Buhari

You don't hide your hate for Buhari.
Yes, I voted for Atiku because I believe that Buhari is grossly incompetent.
But INEC says that Buhari won, and I moved on.
Why is it difficult for you to do the same?
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by tyup(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
BRASH:
May this protest intensify and advance to aso rock. May it lead to a serious chaos that will eventually destroy the lifeless terrorist and his fellow criminals. May it lead to a revolution that will see this country being delivered from the grip of the backward, bloodthirsty and parasitic region. May Nigeria be free.

sadly if these matches becomes a serious chaos you're not in anyway gonna be free neither are your families nor loved ones. the worst thing that might happen to buhari is to step down or get sanctioned that would still be felt by the innocent civilians like I and You

so when next you want to pray for things like this do something and that's THINK. you heard that right THINK
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by FarahAideed: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
SoNature:

You don't hide your hate for Buhari.
Yes, I voted for Atiku because I believe that Buhari is grossly incompetent.
But INEC says that Buhari won, and I moved on.
Why is it difficult for you to do the same?

Are you aware the case is still being contested in court ? You want me to move on from a case still in court ? Haba maigida?
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by NASTYNASOSO: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
scribble:
the north will bring about their own downfall

dumb mallams posing as leaders

HMMMMMMMMMMM

RUBBISH, HANG ON TO YOUR COWARDICE.
PEOPLE WITH LIVER TAKING UP THE SCENE.
YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET.

THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN Ipob COWARDS AND RIGHTS MOVEMENT.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by tyup(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rickiedee:
Has Allah reduced it to 7? I thought it was 70.
me I even thought it was 72
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by tyup(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Rickiedee:
Has Allah reduced it to 7? I thought it was 70.
me I even thought it was 72
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by charmi1(f): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
if you love creating new things, then don’t waste your time, and start learning free classifieds in delhi at Daisy.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Give them what they want so we can have peace in Abuja pls
If they deface my car because of one arrested troublesome leader do you think I will make this your yeye comment. I will instead tell Buhari to torture him
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by airminem(f): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Jayslicky:
They are willing to die for a criminal but cannot die for poverty to be erased from their land, northerners are just too gullible for this nation to progress.

If the south stands alone this country would have been better.

Blame Zik
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by wakes: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
If they want to die, they should go Sambisa.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by olumalcolm(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
e don dey gada momentum, be prepared. angry
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by RTSC: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
The North is a cancer to this country. They are the sahel Savannah people.

If they are not careful, another security challenge may start that will gulp billions and billions of dollars.

Billions that should have gone into education and healthcare.

This country is fuccked.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Originalsly: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hmmm....why involve the military in Police matter?
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by kernel01: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
tsinzu:
Fanatics

Injustice, not fanatics. There leader has been granted bail, ask FG to allow the man take a walk.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Kennydoc(m): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
kemmylove101:
Wow. This people are bold and i like their cordination.
I wish biafra can stand firm like this fearless. The only way out of nigeria is not peaceful demonstration but war.

Do you know how many of their members have been killed by the Nigerian Army? In 2015, over 300 of them were killed on the orders of Buratai, in Zaria.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Enemyofpeace: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
This na family matter non muslims should keep off grin grin
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Enemyofpeace: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2019
olumalcolm:
e don dey gada momentum, be prepared. angry
yes o
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
I thought for a moment that I was watching a protest in a civilized society due to the calmness of the military personnel despite provocation then I realized it was not IPOB protesters but Muslims.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by shogsman(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
Can this country divide already.
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by igwefivestar(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
NewsMuncher:

This comment shows you're a tribalist
yes it has got to a point to be tribalist, tell me what will happen if it were ipob insulting armed soldiers like that?
Re: Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All by blacq2009(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Live like imam Ali and die like Hussain. Labayka Yaa Hussain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku's Campaign In Imo In Trouble / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.