Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). (42467 Views)

How Rwanda's Victory Over South Africa Can Help Super Eagles Qualify / Super Falcons Take To Swimming Pool For Recovery Session After Loss To Morocco / World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by naptu2: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
KenModi:

I even saw Mayweather’s own, same thing as Bale’s. But our boys go sidon for sun, upon all d money wey dey dis country!

We suppos give that red cap wearing idiot called our sports minister the Congo treatment!

The Super Eagles also had ice baths, but Nairalanders thought that they were not being serious. They didn't know how important those ice baths were.

https://www.nairaland.com/5268822/super-eagles-players-celebrate-ice
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by naptu2: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
joseph1832:
Someone once said "I wish them soonest recover". grin

grin grin

Sir Shina Peters said that to King Sunny Ade at an awards show in the 1990s.
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by PNomsule: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
KenModi:

I even saw Mayweather’s own, same thing as Bale’s. But our boys go sidon for sun, upon all d money wey dey dis country!

We suppos give that red cap wearing idiot called our sports minister the Congo treatment!

Is he still Minister?!
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
modsfucker:

Are you one of mods? Oya let the fvcking starts grin
I wish I was bro... Fulani is cleansing as alleged but I will rid the forum of thorns and subhumans���
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by modsfucker: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I wish I was bro... Fulani is cleansing as alleged but I will rid the forum of thorns and subhumans���

As you aren't living free in this Fulani dominated Country, are you therefore gonna die hard? Do you care for a bottle of sniper?
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
modsfucker:

As you aren't living free in this Fulani dominated Country, are you therefore gonna die hard? Do you care for a bottle of sniper?
lol... No bro and I advise u don't use it.. And I careless about their cleansing I don't wait for committees to be set up or useless people to react since I was a kid I do what is right and protect mine jealously...

Honestly I careless no one can encroach my right let alone suppress my opinion...
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by Brozzjames(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
naptu2:
I remember that the Super Eagles spent a lot of time in the swimming pool as part of their recovery sessions in 1994.

In 2002 a watched a documentary about Brazil's qualification series for the 2002 World Cup and I saw the players having ice baths (it was quite funny watching them trying to deal with the cold) and since then I have understood that recovery sessions are a normal part of an athlete's training routine.

1) Super Eagles recovery session.

2) Gareth Bale's recovery session
THEY ARE USING AFRICAN SUN WHICH REAL MADRID CAN'T GET. Stop Thinking � Negative
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by modsfucker: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol... No bro and I advise u don't use it.. And I careless about their cleansing I don't wait for committees to be set up or useless people to react since I was a kid I do what is right and protect mine jealously...

Honestly I careless no one can encroach my right let alone suppress my opinion...

Well, I'm a Hausa/Fulani breed and I don't sunscribe to the cleansing theory. What I believe is that there is a grand conspiracy to cause the disintegration of Nigeria, and the masterminds are feasting on the strongest line of division in the country, that is the ethno/religious divide.

Meanwhile, I am a strong advocate of peaceful secession, as a lot of harm has been done to the unity of the Country. Every Nigerian is either a religious or ethnic card player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by Vokians(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Make me go on my recovery session too cos this work no easy.
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
modsfucker:

Well, I'm a Hausa/Fulani breed and I don't sunscribe to the cleansing theory. What I believe is that there is a grand conspiracy to cause the disintegration of Nigeria, and the masterminds are feasting on the strongest line of division in the country, that is the ethno/religious divide.

Meanwhile, I am a strong advocate of peaceful secession, as a lot of harm has been done to the unity of the Country. Every Nigerian is either a religious or ethnic card player.
I share ur opinion bro... I sarcastically yet politely replied and u got my message it only shows u are a smart person with a space inside u to do good things...

I will never never be nepotic, fanatic, tribalist, bigot or the likes.

I spent 21years of my life uninterrupted in Nigeria today I'm in my my mid 30s I speak alot of our languages, I have very strong connections with all our major tribes especially the fulanis and igbos..

I joke alot on and off because I'm wondering where it all went wrong.. Since I'm supposed to hate everyone what then happens to all my friends? My family ties. Everything I thought I knew??

We were all one before the millennium... Our so called democracy and greed ignited this and poverty, illiteracy, ignorance, and acute shortage of cranium fluids helped to propagate it..
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by naptu2: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
Brozzjames:
THEY ARE USING AFRICAN SUN WHICH REAL MADRID CAN'T GET. Stop Thinking � Negative

What negative thought?? Please can you show me where the negative thought is??
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by mapet: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
How many of our local league team have this regime of physical therapy. It will be interesting if they do...
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by naptu2: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
Super Eagles recovery session after the game against Guinea (ice bath).

Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by naptu2: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Super Falcons recovery session during the 2018 AWCON (walkabout).

Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by joseph1832(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
naptu2:

grin grin

Sir Shina Peters said that to King Sunny Ade at an awards show in the 1990s.
Brotherly, I know you'll know. You never disappoint. Cheers bro. smiley
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by naptu2: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
Super Falcons recovery session in the swimming pool (immersion in water).

Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by KenModi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
PNomsule:

Is he still Minister?!

Oh! I forgot, he needs to be reappointed by the dulllard in chief of the Nigerian army.
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by PNomsule: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
KenModi:

Oh! I forgot, he needs to be reappointed by the dulllard in chief of the Nigerian army.

Lolzzzzzz...jokes on me
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by modsfucker: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I share ur opinion bro... I sarcastically yet politely replied and u got my message it only shows u are a smart person with a space inside u to do good things...

I will never never be nepotic, fanatic, tribalist, bigot or the likes.

I spent 21years of my life uninterrupted in Nigeria today I'm in my my mid 30s I speak alot of our languages, I have very strong connections with all our major tribes especially the fulanis and igbos..

I joke alot on and off because I'm wondering where it all went wrong.. Since I'm supposed to hate everyone what then happens to all my friends? My family ties. Everything I thought I knew??

We were all one before the millennium... Our so called democracy and greed ignited this and poverty, illiteracy, ignorance, and acute shortage of cranium fluids helped to propagate it..

Well, to me, we all started getting it wrong after an unnamed World Power indicated interest in Nigeria's disintegration, by predicting its balakanization at a certain period. I so much believe that, even if the that Coumtry is innocent as regards our travails, there is an external or internal crisis profiteer fueling the lingering unrest across the country.
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by asgard01(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
please how does 1 watch videos on nairaland undecided
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by Horus(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X1Ib6de4jM

Nigeria player reactions after South Africa win
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by eDoc: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
KenModi:

We don't have a sports minister, his tenure ended may 28 11.59pm + 1minute.
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by KenModi(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
eDoc:

We don't have a sports minister, his tenure ended may 28 11.59pm + 1minute.

Yah. I forgot we are still waiting for him to be reappointed (which is a sure bet) by one of the dullest men to ever grace Aso Rock.
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by efembaba(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
What are they recovering from? Did they catch fever over people the South Africans? Cause I don't really trust them
Re: Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video). by tck2000(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
I never knew about this

(1) (2) (Reply)

How African Countries Performed At Rio 2016 Olympics / President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.