Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash (69176 Views)

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Man Shot Dead In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped At Cemetery. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by Jaqenhghar: 3:39am On Jul 14, 2019
Problemkid1:
I just dey talk ne cheesy
I hear you
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by Yujin(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, I am speechless grin grin . Many of you are truly mental I swear .
Lol. You should replace that mental with cerebral. Indeed, many of us are so.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by XhosaNostra(f): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
morpheus24:

Data is one thing and an inference on Data is another thing.

The number of deaths in your "100" year war is a function of time. An inference is made on this number on your part/on the part of the historians you adhere to, as an interpretation that "your people" were/are fierce fighters(though you say this is in comparison to nothing else since you reject knowledge of other Colonial Wars that took place in Africa"wink.

Since you refuse to delve into other situational factors that are necessary to determine if this is true your stance is merely "subjective"/ seen through your eyes and not really truth or absolute evidence of your ferocity at making War.

My "opinion" or informed judgement is as subjective as yours so my friend its really a matter of what "spin" you want to put on your story until we exhaust every variable factor that would be necessary to conclude that your stance is much stronger than mine.

Care to proceed?

Yawn.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by JaceBlaze: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
I just hope that no Algerian man will be shot dead "hours after this AFCON clash" grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by morpheus24: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yawn.

you can yawn all you want, that's neither a reasonable response nor does it lead you to any constructive conclusion. It is a mere gesture.

Shikena!
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by XhosaNostra(f): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
morpheus24:

you can yawn all you want, that's neither a reasonable response nor does it lead you to any constructive conclusion. It is a mere gesture.

Shikena!

Luckily for me, I don't care how you choose to interpret that gesture. It's simple really, it means you bore me & I'm not under any obligation to continue with your prattle.
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by morpheus24: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Luckily for me, I don't care how you choose to interpret that gesture. It's simple really, it means you bore me & I'm not under any obligation to continue with your prattle.

No one is forced to engage in discourse on this forum, very true. This statement is however a red herring on your part.

You asserted the claim, presented some evidence of its validity but now choose not to defend it when in contention because you say you are bored, so that you choose to ignore is neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by XhosaNostra(f): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
morpheus24:

No one is forced to engage in discourse on this forum, very true. This statement is however a red herring on your part.

You asserted the claim, presented some evidence of its validity but now choose not to defend it when in contention because you say you are bored, so that you choose to ignore is neither here nor there.

Yes I choose not to discuss it further. If you have an issue with that, sue me. Bye. Nuisance!
Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by morpheus24: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes I choose not to discuss it further. If you have an issue with that, sue me. Bye. Nuisance!

No issue, just pointing it out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by morpheus24: 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I just hope that no Algerian man will be shot dead "hours after this AFCON clash" grin grin cheesy

We don't role like that, no pent up anger issues of that sort.

Nigerians and Ghanaians for example can be in the same space and watch a match against each other with no aftermath.

I doubt that is likely in a SA vs Naija match where there won't be some sort of issue afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by JaceBlaze: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2019
morpheus24:

We don't role like that, no pent up anger issues of that sort.

Nigerians and Ghanaians for example can be in the same space and watch a match against each other with no aftermath.

I doubt that is likely in a SA vs Naija match where there won't be some sort of issue afterwards.
Muh Broda,wetin nonsense dey talk? have we ever had issues after Naija vs South Africa soccer match?

We move on quick down here,sure we were aiming for a win but we were beaten fair and square but losing a stupid soccer match can't be the biggest issue in South Africa right now.It's actually an insult that with so many socio-economic issues in the country someone thinks that South Africans will take their time off that and start hunting and killing Nigerians because they won a stupid soccer match against SA.

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by morpheus24: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Muh Broda,wetin nonsense dey talk? have we ever had issues after Naija vs South Africa soccer match?

We move on quick down here,sure we were aiming for a win but we were beaten fair and square but losing a stupid soccer match can't be the biggest issue in South Africa right now.It's actually an insult that with so many socio-economic issues in the country someone thinks that South Africans will take their time off that and start hunting and killing Nigerians because they won a stupid soccer match against SA.

Past actions are an indicator of possible outcomes in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by JaceBlaze: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
morpheus24:

Past actions are an indicator of possible outcomes in the future.
Are you saying that "Ghana must go" sequel might be loading? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by morpheus24: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Are you saying that "Ghana must go" sequel might be loading? tongue
Anything is possible but as far as that is concerned, that saga has ended and is a non-issue at this present time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by JaceBlaze: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
morpheus24:

Anything is possible but as far as that is concerned, that saga has ended and is a non-issue at this present time.
Hmm I guess you were humbled by how worse Nigeria has gotten since then as far as economy is concerned.The green pastures are in Ghana today,so you guys are now forced to use your tiny brains before you lay a finger on anybody from Ghana cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by morpheus24: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Hmm I guess you were humbled by how worse Nigeria has gotten since then as far as economy is concerned.The green pastures are in Ghana today,so you guys are now forced to use your tiny brains before you lay a finger on anybody from Ghana cheesy tongue

Grass grows green everywhere. Your experience is what determines if you feel the pastures are greener on the other side.

PS. Nigerians usually have bigger heads compared to South Africans so I doubt the brains are tinier than that of your people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, Hours After AFCON Clash by JaceBlaze: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
morpheus24:

Grass grows green everywhere. Your experience is what determines if you feel the pastures are greener on the other side.

PS. Nigerians usually have bigger heads compared to South Africans so I doubt the brains are tinier than that of your people
The bigger the head the smaller the B.... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.