Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. (1059 Views)

If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / Is It A Lady's Right Or Priviledge? / Showing Love And Care To The Less Priviledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by trusmile(m): 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2010
There are different types of animal one could choose from, domestic, wild, amphibians, reptiles. Choose and give your purpose.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by Woke4all(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
Poster pls choose first
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by qoam(f): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2010
Domestic animal good. U go dey shop, u no go dey work. U go get shelter wit no payments
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by iice(f): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2010
Amphibians definitely.  I've been told i'm cold blooded cheesy
A close 2nd is a bird of prey. A peregrine falcon to be exact. It describes me almost to a T.
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
I will prefer to remain the animal i am: MAN - The most terrible predator, mean, aggressive, wicked, selfish, greedy, and have the unquenchable hunger for power and possession.

The only animal that willfully kills its kind for the simplest excuse and a times for no reason at all. and yet it claims to be civilized,

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by trusmile(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
grin I thought a Lion would be the best choice not until i saw a TV documentry, where a poisonous snake caused the death of a Lioness . The Eagle will be more preferable, i'll fly across the sky to distance land i wish to visit. wink
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by mutw(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2010
Peacock

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by mutw(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2010
qoam:

Domestic animal good. U go dey shop, u no go dey work. U go get shelter wit no payments

Dont forget. You will die untimely death especially if I  happened to be ur breeder and becoming  a cock, guinea fowl. Obe so

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by birdman(m): 3:04am On Nov 26, 2010
A dog with a rich owner. Well groomed, well fed all day, without lifting a finger, if I dont want to cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by trusmile(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
greateros: I will prefer to remain the animal i am: MAN - The most terrible predator, mean, aggressive, wicked, selfish, greedy, and have the unquenchable hunger for power and possession.

The only animal that willfully kills its kind for the simplest excuse and a times for no reason at all. and yet it claims to be civilized,
cheesy Can u see ur comment clearly describe the present situation, killing for the simplest xcuse and a time for no reasoning
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by chucky234(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Man na animal already dem come say make choose animal to become,abi man no be animal again?
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2012
Pig.
Reason. . . .
Heavenly feelings last 40 minutes or so!!
Re: What Type Of Animal Would You Choose If You're Given The Priviledge To Be One. by 19naia(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Lazy / Between Nigeria And Southafrica, Who Deserves To Be Called 'giant Of Africa' / My Past Is Hunting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.