Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini (5434 Views)

Enjoy Unlimited Mtn Bundle For Just #150 / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by okgerald(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
Just subscribed to MTN 1000 a month 100MB bundle but it doesn't connect with opera mini. It connects with phone browser though. My glo plan connects with opera but not with phone browser . Anybody experiencing this?
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by lynxnoon(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
yeah
experiencing the same tin too
i gess dey blocked all ports on opera even the normal free opera broswer for smart phones undecided
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by Woke4all(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
Use ur DEFAULT SETTINGS when using opera or any other application on ur phone
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by okgerald(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2010
I used default mtn settings and its supposed to work wiv opera mini since its not free. Just don't get it.
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by okgerald(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2010
this is my e-add creamvillage@gmail.com . thanks and I don't know what you mean by cast approved.
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by Koolwilly(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
willy_kitty007@yahoo.com this is my email, Only Opera Mobile 10 works with the MTN bundles
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by slap1(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2010
Get the new Opera Mini 5.1. It should work. Or google 'cast opera' and download it.
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by Suntemi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2010
If u re using s60 phone, U can download Opera 10 for mobile. It works, if not, follow aieromon instruction.
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by okgerald(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
Thanks aiermon. Opera mini is still the fastest and I prefer its compression and user interface. Opera mobile is giving me loads of stress and consumes more data. As per cast, I got it from plunder but it won't open on my E63. THANKS DUDE
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by aieromon(m): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2010
Opera 10 is just not bundle-friendly at all.
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by folatunde1: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2010
@aieromon please can i get the mtn setting for opera on iphone, here is my mail folatunde1@gmail.com . thanks
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by Hanoobaba(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2010
I need it too talk2hanoo@yahoo.com the phone browser is so crappy. thanks
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by Emmyk(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
I downloaded bolt 2.13 which has no space for http/socket but install the moment u open it, unlike editable/handler operas, IT GROOVY
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by edoyad(m): 4:08am On Oct 16, 2010
I use bolt 2.13 and it works well with mtn data plan. The problem is videos, too much cracking.
Please how do i get the glo data plan ?
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by lollidam91(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
pls i need glo data plan and zain too
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by feliraph: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2010
this is my e-mail: feliraph4life@yahoo.co.uk
pls if u also have glo and zain data plan for pc and fone send it to me aswell
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by Dayco(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
I know the solution! This is what to do if u find it difficult to surf with Opera Mini. Simply in a message,type "GPRS SETTINGS" and send it to 131. You can send it as much as possible until you receive the settings. Save the settings and apply as default. Next is to download Opera 4.2,then in the custom h t t p,just put 64 dot 255 dot 164 dot 20 : 80 pls dot={ . } and don't give any space and watch the speed. If you still have any problem with opera or generally about Browsing,you can reach me via pm. But make your requests formal.All replies shall be sent through MMS/multimedia. Enjoy!
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by Dayco(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2010
I know the solution! This is what to do if u find it difficult to surf with Opera Mini. Simply in a message,type "GPRS SETTINGS" and send it to 131. You can send it as much as possible until you receive the settings. Save the settings and apply as default. Next is to download Opera 4.2,then in the custom h t t p,just put 64 dot 255 dot 164 dot 20 : 80 pls dot={ . } and don't give any space and watch the speed. If you still have any problem with opera or generally about Browsing,you can reach me via pm. But make your requests formal.All replies shall be sent through MMS/multimedia. Enjoy!
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by WackyJ1(m): 1:17am On Oct 18, 2010
Dayco, i posted what you posted & got banned. Be carefull
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by charlsecy4(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
I experience the same problem, but I have resorted to UC Browser!
Re: Mtn Bundle Not Working With Opera Mini by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
I now use my MTN sim on an android and its all good. Sh**t happens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings / Get Yourself A Foreign Number / Help: How To Activate Zain Mms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.