Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? (4091 Views)

With 400k, Would You Buy Xiaomi Or Samsung? / Xiaomi Or Samsung / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by weyreypey: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=solid3 post=80228249][/quote]
Like play like play....you dey .....

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
weyreypey:

Like play like play....you dey .....

I laugh

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by weyreypey: 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
solid3:

I laugh
I don't.

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
weyreypey:

I don't.

Haq Haq Haq Haq Haq

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by seanwilliam(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
drjprince:
see eeh op buy what you want we have given you the best advice you can get.
prove him beyond reasonable doubt
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by seanwilliam(m): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
weyreypey:
Stop updating this thread further!! Until you buy a phone!!
Don't even thank me for the addressees above!!
u are living up to ur name. lwkmdh
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by seanwilliam(m): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Op, go for samsung a30 or uk used s7egde
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by weyreypey: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
u are living up to ur name. lwkmdh

do not be ignorant Mucuna pruriens is my moniker
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by seanwilliam(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
weyreypey:

do not be ignorant Mucuna pruriens is my moniker
lol. u dey mad. wetin dey make me laugh na how u say" dnt border to thank me for the address!" i laugh sotey i pour water for bed
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by weyreypey: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
lol.. wetin dey make me laugh na how u say" dnt border to thank me for the address!" i laugh sotey i pour water for bed

ooh okay......the guy is an infinix marketer
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by seanwilliam(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
weyreypey:

how u take knw? igp i hail o
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by happy662(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Xiaomi
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by drjprince: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
another good suggestion my man howfar? grin grin
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by drjprince: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
seanwilliam:
prove him beyond reasonable doubt
sometimes it is very hard to convince someone even if you are saying the truth,these day I dont struggle I dont want to waste strength to type
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
seanwilliam:

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of used phones and neither a fan of Samsung but I'll check out the spec and reviews of A30.

Thank you.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by seanwilliam(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
solid3:

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of used phones and neither a fan of Samsung but I'll check out the spec and reviews of A30.

Thank you.
go for nokia x6 or x7
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
weyreypey:

If you're referring to me as an Infinix product marketer, you are wrong. I've used several Nokia phones and one of the best of them, Nokia N72, I've used Tecno phones until much hype came for Infinix and back then Tecno users are seen as poor people.

And now, there's so much hype about Xiaomi, that's why I'm considering, switching to it.

But sadly you guys haven't given me enough reasons.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by Ejanla07: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oga come go computer Village i ll sell Xiomi note 7 go u 66000. Call07014347469

I use the note 7.

Its an insult to compare Xiomi to infinix..

Xiomi is 4th selling phone worldwide. Nobody kno infinix except 3rd World countries
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by Leemekzy: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Go for XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 7. 4gb ram and 124gb rom. snapdragon. rear camera 42mp, front camera 13mp. Price 75k.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ejanla07:
Oga come go computer Village i ll sell Xiomi note 7 go u 66000. Call07014347469

I use the note 7.

Its an insult to compare Xiomi to infinix..

Xiomi is 4th selling phone worldwide. Nobody kno infinix except 3rd World countries

But Xiaomi doesn't have a pen and not on Amoled screen.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by aezenkwu(m): 1:13am On Jul 15, 2019
solid3:

But Xiaomi doesn't have a pen and not on Amoled screen.

You asked questions and people are giving you the right answers and you making them be weak about the answers. Xiaomi redmi note 7 is one of the midrange phones one can acquire. Forget about this infinix and tecno shitts they don't worth this time you are wasting here. Just walk into any pointek shops look for the phone and buy
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by elantraceey(f): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2019
This guy is just a marketer, case closed.

Buy which ever phone you want, it's your damn money.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2019
elantraceey:
This guy is just a marketer, case closed.

Buy which ever phone you want, it's your damn money.

Honestly, I'm not a marketer, I'm honestly just yet to see cogent reasons why xiaomi is better. I've even checked difference in their processors and there no much difference. It's all same Arm processor modified by each company.

BTW my money is legit not a damn one.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2019
solid3:
Is this marketing or I've really been on the average with Infinix? Cos of this I've checked many reviews on Youtube and discover the RAM usage on Xiaomi Note 7 is poor, if you open many apps and want to go back to it later, the app will most likely reload which is poor.

Also considering the price, I called a phone dealer a while ago and he said the Xiaomi Red Note 7 is 72k while Infinix Note 6 will be around 65k.

This is what many xiaomi users will not tell u. Ram management on xiaomi redmi notes are poor. Been there, done that. I opened a threa sometimes ago about my experience with redmi note 5. I can't even open 3 apps. In fact if I open my bank app and want to check text message to copy acct number, by the time I go back to the bank app it will reload. If I'm filling a form on the browser and want to use calculated and go back to browser the whole page will reload and I will have to start afresh. They will tell u to tweak ur phone, go do some things in settings, some will even tell u to install a custom rom. Like WTF, this is 2019, when I buy a bee phone I expect it to work out of the box without any tweaking. The redmi note 7 also suffers from this ram management. If u must buy one buy redmi note 7 pro which is a much better device.

Left for me I wouldn't go near either of the phones (redmi note 7 and infinix note 6, unless it's redmi note 7 pro). Nonetheless if I must choose one between the 2 I'd still choose the redmi.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2019
greenhulk:

This is what many xiaomi users will not tell u. Ram management on xiaomi redmi notes are poor. Been there, done that. I opened a threa sometimes ago about my experience with redmi note 5. I can't even open 3 apps. In fact if I open my bank app and want to check text message to copy acct number, by the time I go back to the bank app it will reload. If I'm filling a form on the browser and want to use calculated and go back to browser the whole page will reload and I will have to start afresh. They will tell u to tweak ur phone, go do some things in settings, some will even tell u to install a custom rom. Like WTF, this is 2019, when I buy a bee phone I expect it to work out of the box without any tweaking. The redmi note 7 also suffers from this ram management. If u must buy one buy redmi note 7 pro which is a much better device.

Left for me I wouldn't go near either of the phones (redmi note 7 and infinix note 6, unless it's redmi note 7 pro). Nonetheless if I must choose one between the 2 I'd still choose the redmi.

Thank you so much for this objective comment. God bless you.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
Xiaomi Red mini note 7 seem to be winning my heart over my loyalty to Infinix Note series embarassed
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Guess what....!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 won the hard faught battle with Infinix Note 6.

Thanks to those who gave objective reasons why I should get Xiaomi and to those who did same with a little insult, una wehdon.

I'll appreciate more tips on how to get the best from this phone.

I'll sure keep this thread alive giving insights from the perspective of former loyal Infinix user.

To those who say I'm an Infinix product marketer I hope you can say again that I've suddenly been paid by Xiaomi to market their Redmi Note 7 sad

Picture taken with Infinix Note 4 Pro wink

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by elantraceey(f): 12:06am On Jul 24, 2019
solid3:
Guess what....!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 won the hard faught battle with Infinix Note 6.

Thanks to those who gave objective reasons why I should get Xiaomi and to those who did same with a little insult, una wehdon.

I'll appreciate more tips on how to get the best from this phone.

I'll sure keep this thread alive giving insights from the perspective of former loyal Infinix user.

To those who say I'm an Infinix product marketer I hope you can say again that I've suddenly been paid by Xiaomi to market their Redmi Note 7 sad

Picture taken with Infinix Note 4 Pro wink

Lolz, welcome to the fold , you might become a Xiaomi marketer at the end grin
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by gogeekish(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Greenhulk. You were advised to turn off Miui optimisation.
Has anyone used Infinix Hot 7 Pro? What will you say about RAM optimisation? What happens when playing music and using Facebook app?

Alot of android users uses home button as back/exit button.
This is where MIUI helps. It does its work very well there.

Who ever used Redmi 4A? What would you say about that device when compared to Infinix Note 4 Pro?

You might say am biased. But I am saying this based on personal experience. Redmi 4A ( 2GB RAM) was far more fluid than Infinix Note 4 Pro.

I just wish someone will use both devices to understand.

Of course, Chrome with many tab opened will take more RAM. Using heavy apps will definitely not last long on the memory.

And this goes to all android phones. RAM was enough for us during the era of Jellybean.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
elantraceey:

Lolz, welcome to the fold , you might become a Xiaomi marketer at the end grin

I won't mind if the pay is good.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by solid3(m): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
MTN customer care just told me Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is not a 4G phone therefore I can't use my bonus data.
Re: Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? by gogeekish(m): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2019
solid3:
MTN customer care just told me Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is not a 4G phone therefore I can't use my bonus data.
Buhahahahahahaha! I laugh. If truly MTN told you this. I suggest the staff should be demoted or sacked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Has The NIGHT PLAN Currently, Belive It Or Not! / NCC Hosts African Telecoms Regulators In Abuja / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.