Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa (33788 Views)

Hazard, Ramos,bale, Modric And Others Resume Training For Real Madrid / Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight / Real Madrid Stars Show Off Their Awards At Training After The Fifa's Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by hardbody: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
So we are meeting Algeria
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by Ekaka1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
We meeting Algeria. Penalties didn't favor Cote de voire even after a lifeline following a miss by Boni and an the Algerians. Actually felt like the Algerians wanted it more at the end

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by thesmallgod(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
lilfreezy:

But when Collins was introduced yesterday, all the local men were pleased.

At least if they are going to sub musa, they should put onyekuru, he knows how to hit the target. Stats don't lie
He's not fit into the current formation. If onyekuru want to play, the coach will need to change the formation to 4-5-1
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by thesmallgod(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2019
Soso990240:
what makes u think so? BTW, Onyekuru's position is wing.. just dat Galatasaray converted him to a striker... If u judge him with Statistics as a striker, Ighalo is better than him.. but I know he does well as a winger.. I think Ighalo should start on Sunday, if he doesn't do well, Osimhen should replace him.
He cannot play energetic football. He's very slow in the wing probably part of the reason why he was converted to a lone striker in galatasaray
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by lilfreezy: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
thesmallgod:

He's not fit into the current formation. If onyekuru want to play, the coach will need to change the formation to 4-5-1

That's rubbish. Did you watch Galatasaray him in the UCL?
my guy was swift. He simply plays the musa role. Musa can dribble players, that's all, his passing is poor, his shooting is poor. Onyekuru made the Turkish league team of the year. He plays at the top level while musa has diminished playing in Saudi.

All I'm saying is for the coach to feature him in the second half by switching musa for him instead of Simon.

We are playing Algeria next and we need to take every chance we get.
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by James4bright(m): 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Who else is afraid of our team facing the Algerians?
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by lilfreezy: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
James4bright:
Who else is afraid of our team facing the Algerians?

Trust me, they are afraid of us
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by biacan(f): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
To f**k this iwobi dey hungry me since last year smiley
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by derecho(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
iornenge81:
South Africa of Nigeria?
Oga, you be proofreader? See as e spot am
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by Passion2009: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
hustla:

1 - 1 now
Better to meet Algeria than Ivory coast tbh

Why do you think Algeria is better for the Eagles?
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by joshmee4real(m): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:
Henry Onyekuru should be given a start in the next match. He is by far the best striker Nigeria has at present.
BT how can you Sit in Nigeria here and be making conclusions?
Do you think Henry Onyekuru doesn't participate in Training sessions in Egypt? for the coach to have made his decision of not Starting him?
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by stieyven(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hugo55:
Ronald is better
but
Messi is best.

I take God name beg you, don't quote me.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN, FOR THE LORD WILL NOT HOLD ANYONE GUILTLESS WHO MISUSES HIS NAME. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by Wordson(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
Its an All-gerians Semi final on Sunday by 8pm.. Well, I wish Naija boys best of luck.. If we can scale thru dis, den d cup is coming home. Stats shows we Av bn sent packing at semi finals more times Dan non..i pray we scale thru den d Cup is ours.. smiley
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by Golddust50: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ray97:
u said india b4 na haba bros.
These people are thieves o..Flee from them.Advance free fraud.A word is enough for the wise
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by johnmartus(m): 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
grin poverty and politicians that is two things divided us.
phollybee:
I've come to realize that with football, Nigeria can become one. When I saw the Shout of Goal yesterday amidst my Hausa country men yesterday.. We all celebrated as one Nigeria. Its just like we should be celebrating Ball like God if possible. Football brings peace and unity over Religion,. Lets bring back the trophy boys! #FOOTBALL #ONE AFRICA #ONENigeria #Hausa #Yoruba #Igbo amaka.
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
Starboytwo:
sharap, you know nothing
So you had to resort to abusing who you don't know just to make your point?
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by Starboytwo(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
VivaDeAngelo:

So you had to resort to abusing who you don't know just to make your point?
alright I'm sorry, my nerves got me....I was in a terrible mood when I typed....I'd apologize to him...

Modified

I was searching to apologize and it leads back to you.... Im sorry boss...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by TrumpDonald2: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2019
MrGidifeed:
No Time to Check Time.

The Super Eagles of Nigeria resumes training this morning after yesterdays victory over South Africa of Nigeria.

See posts below...

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/11/super-eagles-resumes-training-after-yesterday-victory-against-south-africa/
What is South Africa of Nigeria? Kindly edit please.
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by thesmallgod(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2019
lilfreezy:

That's rubbish. Did you watch Galatasaray him in the UCL?
my guy was swift. He simply plays the musa role. Musa can dribble players, that's all, his passing is poor, his shooting is poor. Onyekuru made the Turkish league team of the year. He plays at the top level while musa has diminished playing in Saudi.

All I'm saying is for the coach to feature him in the second half by switching musa for him instead of Simon.

We are playing Algeria next and we need to take every chance we get.
Salah too had a decent performance in EPL last season but what has he offers in AFCON. You still don't understand that afcon is always rough and energetic. Onyekuru can't play at this moment. He does not have the strength self.
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by hustla(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Passion2009:

Why do you think Algeria is better for the Eagles?

Omo they are not better o
Chei
They are yet to lose a single game
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by holllandis: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2019
Dreamswayne:

Onyekuru is a winger...

Osimehn is the striker!! smiley

So Osimehn is there ?
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by Soso990240(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2019
thesmallgod:

He cannot play energetic football. He's very slow in the wing probably part of the reason why he was converted to a lone striker in galatasaray
He did well at Eupen as a winger, dat was why Everton bought him.. He also did well at Anderlecht as a winger.. so? convert him as a striker at Galatasaray is just d coach's formation and pattern of play, to accommodate d guy.
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by VivaDeAngelo(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Starboytwo:
alright I'm sorry, my nerves got me....I was in a terrible mood when I typed....I'd apologize to him...

Modified

I was searching to apologize and it leads back to you.... Im sorry boss...

Is alright bro, you are a big man. PEACE!
Re: Super Eagles Resume Training After Yesterday Victory Against South Africa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
holllandis:

So Osimehn is there ?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi Scored A Sensational Freekick To Seal 2-1 Win For Inter Miami On His Debut / What's happening to Spanish football? / Drogba Hails Mohamed Salah As He Breaks His Premier League Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.