Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly (21480 Views)

APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary / NASS, DSS, Police Set To Take Over Edo Assembly, Issue Directive To Obaseki / Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by tesppidd: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
Igbosmoker:
so a former governor should start dictating how the present governor run his state? Sorry biko we don't do that in Edo state.

Oshiomole had his time and he misused it. If not for chairmanship position he has, oshiomhole wouldn't have been a threat to obaseki
ask Tony Anenih weda you do that or not
Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Indispensable85:

I pray for peace in our dear state, my brother. Let dem settle dis tin as matured adults that they're supposed 2 be.

Wow! This has been my exact thought and my emphatic stand on the issue.

Here's an excerpt from the message that I sent recently, on WhatsApp, to some of them the gladiators:

My sincere prayer for you all is that, all the issues & quarrel among you guys should be resolved peacefully.
But, importantly, I hope everybody will take his rightful place & authority, without one trying to manipulate another. Nobody has monopoly over power, power belongs to God. I pray that it ends well for you all.
God bless you Sirs.
Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
Oshio-ole is a foolish short demon to think Obaseki will be coward & bow to him. People of dat ethnicity are d most peaceful & quiet people but if u vex them, ur third generation fit suffer for it.

They don't boast/chest beat & very enduring in suffering but fear them & if they reason ur matter when u offend them to d wall, u are OYO. Quietness is not foolishness/cowardice. I like their silent bravery sha.

The same silent is gradually use to tame any Fulani herdsmen miscreants in benin city

After saying no to godfatherism dat u even faulted Anineh & d likes but now u want to Lord in Edo state?

osho is an expired politician in Edo State

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by nickxtra(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ewedegubbler:

Obaseki is a Bini man, they have by far the largest voting population in the state whilst Oshiomhole comes from in insignificant minority. This is Nigeria and when the chips are down, the ethnic card takes over. this is a battle that oshiomhole cannot win,...
Insignificant minority, yet dictating the pace in all sectors in Edo State. Find out where the best and richest business men and women, politicians and scholars come from in Edo state and i will easily tell you they are from your so called 'insignificant minority'.
Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by kennychidi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is serious o
doris00:
Edo Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has dared those he termed ‘Abuja politicians’ to come and take over activities of the Edo State House of Assembly.

Governor Obaseki, who spoke tough, wondered what happened to some politicians that joined in the struggle to entrench ‘Let the people lead’ mantra.

Speaking at a well-attended rally in Bénin City, Obaseki said Edo is in safe hands with himself, Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu and Secretary to State Government, Barr. Osarodion Ogie.

Obaseki said the political tension was to distract him but he would remain focus on delivery of democracy dividends.

He many ‘Abuja politicians’ have refused to come home.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-i-dare-you-to-take-over-edo-assembly-obaseki-fires/amp/
Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by indigenous234(f): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ubenedictus:
lol
Treating lawmakers like criminals and doing a secret inauguration is a no-no for me.

He has lost me as a fan

Yeah, it's a no-no for any sane human but my point is that he has shown that he too can fight dirty. So much as we want an utopian politics, the Nigerian reality is at parallel. No politician has ever got to power gentleman style and remained the same.
Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by LLMG: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
He is not ambode.
kelechi50:
Please remind him what happened to Amode in Lagos may likely be his portion grin grin grin
Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by Indispensable85(m): 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
EmmaFantastic:

Wow! This has been my exact thought and my emphatic stand on the issue.

Here's an excerpt from the message that I sent recently, on WhatsApp, to some of them the gladiators:

My sincere prayer for you all is that, all the issues & quarrel among you guys should be resolved peacefully.
But, importantly, I hope everybody will take his rightful place & authority, without one trying to manipulate another. Nobody has monopoly over power, power belongs to God. I pray that it ends well for you all.
God bless you Sirs.

Fantastic! God bless you bro!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by Ubenedictus(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Truest:
Oshio-ole is a foolish short demon to think Obaseki will be coward & bow to him. People of dat ethnicity are d most peaceful & quiet people but if u vex them, ur third generation fit suffer for it.

They don't boast/chest beat & very enduring in suffering but fear them & if they reason ur matter when u offend them to d wall, u are OYO. Quietness is not foolishness/cowardice. I like their silent bravery sha.

The same silent is gradually use to tame any Fulani herdsmen miscreants in benin city

After saying no to godfatherism dat u even faulted Anineh & d likes but now u want to Lord in Edo state?

osho is an expired politician in Edo State
abeg what has oshiomole done wrong in this issue or you just hate the guy?
Re: Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly by moskush1(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2021
His name resembles his calling, my with him be say him no respect him age, even him children go be liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu / BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 / Ben Murray-bruce Reaction To Stranded Olympic Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.