Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Christians, Come And Answer This Question. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Come And Answer This Question. (7060 Views)

Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) / Christians... Come And See.. / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
Maximus69:

The TRUTH is right before you Sir. It's indisputable and there's nothing you can say to refute it!
What truth? Refute what exactly?

Believers were commissioned to "go out and make disciples" so they're still on track. If you meet them on the road doing what their book say, would it make any sense trying to silence them over what they're compelled to do? undecided
Ya, believers are zombie, just doing what they are commissioned to do, not what is right for them to do. Well, we are humans and when we see something that don't seem right we question it. Political decisions are questioned, even educational and medical decisions. But Christians feel they have the right to tell us lies and we must not talk.

But atheism is about "no mind controlling" which means there's no need to convince anyone or pester anyone to have a CHANGE of heart and start reasoning along with you. Whichever way an intelligent being has concluded to live his/her life is OK. undecided
So what you guys are doing here totally contradicts the norms of your own faculty! embarassed

That's my point Sir!
Atheists don't believe God exists because there is no prove that he exist. We convince one another to live peacefully, we don't like pastors telling lies and extorting money from people, we don't like the labelling of innocent children witches, we encourage people to use their brain instead of dashing their brain to an unseen being... WE ARE NOT ZOMBIES so please so making up what atheists should do in ur pathetic stollen away brain.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
frank317:

What truth? Refute what exactly?

Ya, believers are zombie, just doing what they are commissioned to do, not what is right for them to do. Well, we are humans and when we see something that don't seem right we question it. Political decisions are questioned, even educational and medical decisions. But Christians feel they have the right to tell us lies and we must not talk.

Atheists don't believe God exists because there is no prove that he exist. We convince one another to live peacefully, we don't like pastors telling lies and extorting money from people, we don't like the labelling of innocent children witches, we encourage people to use their brain instead of dashing their brain to an unseen being... WE ARE NOT ZOMBIES so please so making up what atheists should do in ur pathetic stollen away brain.

Hmmm,

This is what i've been trying to tell your colleague 'LordReed'!

Who is getting emotional over this now? cheesy

Calling people ZOMBIES doesn't change the fact that you're going against the norms of your faculty!
What your faculty says is "no mind controlling" and if you're a true student of such a faculty you need not be found arguing bitterly over MIND CONTROLLING!

If i happens to be an atheist and someone starts preaching to me, i'll just find a sit for him/her and continue chilling with my brandy! Of course he'll leave peacefully if he's not ready to join me or keep talking while i watch his drama, after all people do pay cash to watch standing comedians, so why should i deprive myself of free entertainment?
Moreover engaging such a person in a dialogue won't allow me enjoy the full show, because i can't REALLY enjoy the movie will trying to play a part as one of the cast! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmm,

Calling people ZOMBIES doesn't change the fact that you're going against the norms of your faculty!
What your faculty says is "no mind controlling" and if you're a true student of such a faculty you need not be found arguing bitterly over MIND CONTROLLING!

If i happens to be an atheist and someone starts preaching to me, i'll just find a sit for him/her and continue chilling with my brandy! Of course he'll leave peacefully if he's not ready to join me or keep talking while i watch his drama, after all people do pay cash to watch standing comedians, so why should i deprive myself of free entertainment?
Moreover engaging such a person in a dialogue won't allow me enjoy the full show, because i can't REALLY enjoy the movie will trying to play a part as one of the cast! wink

So you've not understood all these amateur believers claiming atheists? undecided undecided undecided

They'll continue arguing that God doesn't exist yet they're restless over the issue!

However, thanks for this post, because it reminded of one professed Pastor living in my territory. He welcomed me one day while preaching and offered me a sit in his compound, while i was talking he sat there just watching until i threw a question at him and he sarcastically replied "Oh am i also part of the show?,i thought it's just you alone"
All effort to engage him in the discuss failed, and when i excused myself to go he asked me "are you through?"
I was flabbergasted because he showed no sign of indifference towards everything i said, i even raised critical issues that's supposed to stair up a debate but NO he won't just say a word! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Now i fully understood what happened that very day, he is an atheist for REAL! He never believed in the existence of God, he only put up the pretext and start acting before his audience {Church} just to be paid after his performance! So nothing makes him use his brains when there's no cash involved! undecided undecided undecided

Thanks Maximus, i've learnt so much today! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmm,

Actually, u are the one calling urself zombie. U are compelled to preach to others (and u do it without question), but when others do it out of their own will, u quickly come out of ur zombie mode and call them out.

Lol... Pls answer This question: Do u advocate for mind control? Do u think peoples mind should be controlled by others?
Well from ur statement so far ur faculty says "mind should be controlled".... Remind me again, what's the definition of zombie? Pls why should u see it as insult if I call u zombie?

Lol... Different people react differently to different situation. Not everybody must act they way u would act. Trust me, there are atheists who just do not bother to engage theists. But for me, religions topics are quite interesting and MOST times I like the look of stupidity on the look of religious people when I probe and ask them questions.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmm,

Well, I guess we are not as ungracious as you then because if someone wants to engage in a polite conversation why would you treat them like they are beneath you?
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
frank317:

Do u advocate for mind control?
Do u think peoples mind should be controlled by others?
What's the definition of zombie?
Pls why should u see it as insult if I call u zombie?

Four questions in all!
So
(1) Yes! People's minds should be controlled otherwise there is no reason to set standards, regulations or rules in the society. The constitution shapens people's thoughts on how things ought to be done!

(2) Yes! Higher intelligent ones should teach lesser intelligent once how to do things so that everything will be orderly!

(3) The word ZOMBIE has various definitions so you can choose how to apply it, but as long as we live by some forms of standards not PERSONALLY set by ourselves, we're all zombies! So it's either you're an intelligent zombie { those who broke the barriers after liberating themselves from such rules} or unintelligent zombies {those who willfully subjected themselves to the rules and barriers}
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we have liberated ourselves from those who will make you feel you shouldn't relate with others simply because of the barriers they set for you! I and any other JW from any part of the globe will relate as brothers while the zombie rules will keep you restricted to where they want you to be! wink

(4) It's not an offense since we're all living under the rules set by others, and we're all complying to the rules whether beneficial or not. For instance, you must go through a lot of rigorous protocols simply because you want to travel from on part of the earth to another.
You're required to get a passport, visa and so on just because some humans grouped you under them and gave you a label e.g Nigerians
Please don't tell me you're not also a zombie if you succumb to such arrangement! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Four questions in all!
So
(1) Yes! People's minds should be controlled otherwise there is no reason to set standards, regulations or rules in the society. The constitution shapens people's thoughts on how things ought to be done!
Lol... U want ur mind to be controlled, yet u claim to be an intelligent being. U are not intelligent my friend.
If I may ask, controlled by who?

(2) Yes! Higher intelligent ones should teach lesser intelligent once how to do things so that everything will be orderly!
Do u realize that only lower intelligent people are usually controlled? How do u teach people with a controlled mind pls.
Ya, we have seen how ur pastors who are controlling ur mind by taking ur monies and molesting ur women. I pity u.

(3) The word ZOMBIE has various definitions so you can choose how to apply it, but as long as we live by some forms of standards not PERSONALLY set by ourselves, we're all zombies! So it's either you're an intelligent zombie { those who broke the barriers after liberating themselves from such rules} or unintelligent zombies {those who willfully subjected themselves to the rules and barriers}
I am not a zombie... There is nothing like an intelligent zombie just like we can't have a married bachelor. Zombie can never b intelligent. Pls stop confusing urself, I live in a standard set by myself.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, we have liberated ourselves from those who will make you feel you shouldn't relate with others simply because of the barriers they set for you! I and any other JW from any part of the globe will relate as brothers while the zombie rules will keep you restricted to where they want you to be! wink
U are a witness to what? U have liberated urself and u believe in a God u have never seen and u are bound by a book u don't know its origin. Oga... Stop acting like a zombie while claiming otherwise.

(4) It's not an offense since we're all living under the rules set by others, and we're all complying to the rules whether beneficial or not. For instance, you must go through a lot of rigorous protocols simply because you want to travel from on part of the earth to another.
You're required to get a passport, visa and so on just because some humans grouped you under them and gave you a label e.g Nigerians
Please don't tell me you're not also a zombie if you succumb to such arrangement! wink

Stop taking our of point because ur mind want to see it so.
No one has set any rule for us. We compile to rules because they are necessary and sensible. U cannot travel to another mans country like its urs just like u cannot enter even ur neighbors house without permission. The passport makes things orderly and we are OK with it.
We have not accepted to be flogged before we enter another country because it will not be reasonable.
But u have called ur fellow man a man of God and have contributed to his well being in the name of tithe while he lives a flamboyant life. Ur women have accepted to be molested by men of God because they are slames to them.
It is absolutely normal to go through rigorous process to travel to another mans country because it is simply not our country and we need permission to go there.

Common sense is some how far from u bro.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2019
frank317:

Lol... U want ur mind to be controlled, yet u claim to be an intelligent being. U are not intelligent my friend.
If I may ask, controlled by who?

Do u realize that only lower intelligent people are usually controlled? How do u teach people with a controlled mind pls.
Ya, we have seen how ur pastors who are controlling ur mind by taking ur monies and molesting ur women. I pity u.

I am not a zombie... There is nothing like an intelligent zombie just like we can't have a married bachelor. Zombie can never b intelligent. Pls stop confusing urself, I live in a standard set by myself.

U are a witness to what? U have liberated urself and u believe in a God u have never seen and u are bound by a book u don't know its origin. Oga... Stop acting like a zombie while claiming otherwise.

Stop taking our of point because ur mind want to see it so.
No one has set any rule for us. We compile to rules because they are necessary and sensible. U cannot travel to another mans country like its urs just like u cannot enter even ur neighbors house without permission. The passport makes things orderly and we are OK with it.
We have not accepted to be flogged before we enter another country because it will not be reasonable.
But u have called ur fellow man a man of God and have contributed to his well being in the name of tithe while he lives a flamboyant life. Ur women have accepted to be molested by men of God because they are slames to them.
It is absolutely normal to go through rigorous process to travel to another mans country because it is simply not our country and we need permission to go there.

Common sense is some how far from u bro.

You aren't getting angry again, are you? cheesy

Calm down Mr atheist and reason beyond what's presented only for your eyes to see! wink

You're an unintelligent zombie Sir.
For instance, Jehovah's Witnesses DON'T HAVE PASTORS! So don't rashly conclude within your unintelligent mind that just as your former predators preyed on you and your folks, all professed believers were robbed too! wink

You're claiming atheist yet you agree on standards set by humans like you, and you are agitating that you're not a zombie!

I told you earlier that i worked for several years with the military intelligence, and i am telling you now that you're a ZOMBIE!
Do you realise that those standards set are just to police unintelligent zombies like you?

Come on my friend each time you see laws amended, it's because such law is too stringent and so difficult to BEND for your intelligent rulers! wink
As long as they can always BEND such rules to favour themselves, it stand in it's place to police unintelligent zombies like you! wink

You're hailing the rules that limits your freedom to travel everywhere you want just because they require that you follow the protocols, i'm sorry for you Sir.
We moved from one country to another with just one code as military intelligence officers WITHOUT THOSE PROTOCOLS, because we keep all the secrets of your rulers and whoever plays smart amongst the unintelligent zombies are deleted{Killed}.
Please Sir don't liken those protocols to that of a stranger encroaching upon your property, because it's not comparable in any way! undecided
I set up security arrangements to prevent thieves from BORROWING what they'll like to keep without returning. In our neighbourhood we do have doors, burglaries proofs and guards{man/beast}.
But who implanted in your brains that the next person should be under the control of some rules that differs from yours? Who taught you that after what they set as boarders you must demand for passport, visas etc before greeting your fellowman with love?

Sorry my atheist friend, if a goat in your country could easily mingle with another goat from Uganda, but you a supposed intelligent creature {homosapient} is restricted to such freedom NOT because your fellowman is a criminal but simply because some individuals made you BELIEVE it must be so, then you're nothing but an UNINTELLIGENT ZOMBIE! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2019
LordReed:

Well, I guess we are not as ungracious as you then because if someone wants to engage in a polite conversation why would you treat them like they are beneath you?
Naaaaaaaah, My atheist friend!

That doesn't implies aparthy, it simply means all what the speaker is saying is gibberish and intelligent people don't waste their time and energy on GIBBERISH!

Whatever compels you to speak must have had at least a measure of influence on your emotions and thoughts, it's intellectuals that come together and agreed on an adage that says 'silence is the best answer for a fool'.

When you're going to work, of course you wouldn't stop and start responding to every dog barking along the road, the only reason you'll pay special attention to any dog is when you feel threatened!

So your response to the utterances of theists is a proof that they're saying things that calls for your response, of course that won't be necessary if all they're uttering is confirmed GIBBERISH! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by LordReed(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaah, My atheist friend!

That doesn't implies aparthy, it simply means all what the speaker is saying is gibberish and intelligent people don't waste their time and energy on GIBBERISH!

Whatever compels you to speak must have had at least a measure of influence on your emotions and thoughts, it's intellectuals that come together and agreed on an adage that says 'silence is the best answer for a fool'.

When you're going to work, of course you wouldn't stop and start responding to every dog barking along the road, the only reason you'll pay special attention to any dog is when you feel threatened!

So your response to the utterances of theists is a proof that they're saying things that calls for your response, of course that won't be necessary if all they're uttering is confirmed GIBBERISH! wink

Yes you are speaking gibberish and yes we feel threatened by the gibberish ideas not because we think your god actually exists but because you would rather compel us to live as you do by stupid laws and stupid ideas. If we can engage you in a discussion so you can see how stupid your religious based ideas are, I don't think that's a bad thing. That is the essence of civilisation, that humans discuss ideas and use the best ones. Why should we continue to rely on ideas that our stone age predecessors formulated when we can see a clear path to a more prosperous and happy society?
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

You aren't getting angry again, are you? cheesy

Calm down Mr atheist and reason beyond what's presented only for your eyes to see! wink
stop this Mr. Christian. u are the one sounding angry when u quickly conclude others are angry. its called projection. stop doing it, u are reducing ur worth.

You're an unintelligent zombie Sir.
For instance, Jehovah's Witnesses DON'T HAVE PASTORS! So don't rashly conclude within your unintelligent mind that just as your former predators preyed on you and your folks, all professed believers were robbed too! wink
oga, a zombie is a zombie. there is no word like married bachelor. you are either married or a bachelor. you are either an inteligent being or a zombie.
Jehovah's witnesses in my opinion are the classical example of zombies. they walk in the son with their kids family, knocking on peoples door ro preach about the coming of christ. their girls are gullible, their men act like fools. they are just doing what they are told by their leaders. breaking news bro... no christ is coming and ya all are just wasting ur time looking stupid while preaching rubbish. the world is advancing while u guys are laid back waiting for jesus to come. ZOMBIE

You're claiming atheist yet you agree on standards set by humans like you, and you are agitating that you're not a zombie!
need i remind u again the meaning of atheism? stop embarrassing urself. I live in a world with humans, and together we make rules that will enable survival. stop comparing atheism with a a wrong unrelated definition in ur mind. if u dont know what atheism is, ask questions.

I told you earlier that i worked for several years with the military intelligence, and i am telling you now that you're a ZOMBIE!
Do you realise that those standards set are just to police unintelligent zombies like you?
u are really going off point. what standard by the way? i can see ur brain is thinking another thing, while ur hands are typing another.

Come on my friend each time you see laws amended, it's because such law is too stringent and so difficult to BEND for your intelligent rulers! wink
As long as they can always BEND such rules to favour themselves, it stand in it's place to police unintelligent zombies like you! wink
lol... stop talking off point. we are talking about the existence of an unseen being u call God. Prove he exists and stop talking trash.

You're hailing the rules that limits your freedom to travel everywhere you want just because they require that you follow the protocols, i'm sorry for you Sir.
like i said, common sense is far from u bro. just this statement shows ur thinking is skewed. let me ask u, can i enter ur house anytime i want? if u can answer this question sincerlly, u will know that this ur point is dumb.

We moved from one country to another with just one code as military intelligence officers WITHOUT THOSE PROTOCOLS, because we keep all the secrets of your rulers and whoever plays smart amongst the unintelligent zombies are deleted{Killed}.

so why do u have to be a military officer to move from one country to another? how many homes do u freely enter as a military officer. pls stop changing the topic at hand with irrelevancies

Please Sir don't liken those protocols to that of a stranger encroaching upon your property, because it's not comparable in any way! undecided
I set up security arrangements to prevent thieves from BORROWING what they'll like to keep without returning. In our neighbourhood we do have doors, burglaries proofs and guards{man/beast}.
But who implanted in your brains that the next person should be under the control of some rules that differs from yours? Who taught you that after what they set as boarders you must demand for passport, visas etc before greeting your fellowman with love?
why exactly do u think rules are made? u seem to be missing a lot in ur thinking? just tell me why rules are made. while doing that, relate it with the existence of God.

Sorry my atheist friend, if a goat in your country could easily mingle with another goat from Uganda, but you a supposed intelligent creature {homosapient} is restricted to such freedom NOT because your fellowman is a criminal but simply because some individuals made you BELIEVE it must be so, then you're nothing but an UNINTELLIGENT ZOMBIE! wink

i hould just give up on u. u call us intelligent beings, and u are comparing us with Goats. if u have underlined the word intelligent, why then should we act like goat... THINK
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2019
frank317:

stop this Mr. Christian. u are the one sounding angry when u quickly conclude others are angry. its called projection. stop doing it, u are reducing ur worth.
oga, a zombie is a zombie. there is no word like married bachelor. you are either married or a bachelor. you are either an inteligent being or a zombie.
Jehovah's witnesses in my opinion are the classical example of zombies. they walk in the son with their kids family, knocking on peoples door ro preach about the coming of christ. their girls are gullible, their men act like fools. they are just doing what they are told by their leaders. breaking news bro... no christ is coming and ya all are just wasting ur time looking stupid while preaching rubbish. the world is advancing while u guys are laid back waiting for jesus to come. ZOMBIE
need i remind u again the meaning of atheism? stop embarrassing urself. I live in a world with humans, and together we make rules that will enable survival. stop comparing atheism with a a wrong unrelated definition in ur mind. if u dont know what atheism is, ask questions.
u are really going off point. what standard by the way? i can see ur brain is thinking another thing, while ur hands are typing another.
lol... stop talking off point. we are talking about the existence of an unseen being u call God. Prove he exists and stop talking trash.
like i said, common sense is far from u bro. just this statement shows ur thinking is skewed. let me ask u, can i enter ur house anytime i want? if u can answer this question sincerlly, u will know that this ur point is dumb.
so why do u have to be a military officer to move from one country to another? how many homes do u freely enter as a military officer. pls stop changing the topic at hand with irrelevancies
why exactly do u think rules are made? u seem to be missing a lot in ur thinking? just tell me why rules are made. while doing that, relate it with the existence of God.
i hould just give up on u. u call us intelligent beings, and u are comparing us with Goats. if u have underlined the word intelligent, why then should we act like goat... THINK

Now you're talking! smiley

Intelligent question!

How do we correlate all what we've said so far with the existence of GOD?

Note one undeniable fact that there's no way intelligent beings can set rules that will suit the minds of all concerned without the acknowledgement of a Supreme Being 'GOD'!
That's why the world has no peace, and there is no organised group that has conquered the evil emanating from racism and politics.
Because the invisible force 'GOD' that could actuate such orderliness is not in their midst!
Jehovah's Witnesses is that group serving as indisputable evidence of the existence of GOD as they're able to eliminate racism and politics in the minds of all adherents! We embrace one another as brothers, no matter where you come from.
Because unlike unintelligent zombies like you whose mind can easily be manipulated to hate and kill your fellowman, Jehovah's Witnesses are intelligent zombies that fully understood the benefit of orderliness that's based on LOVE. Not the fabricated ideologies of some manipulators restricting us to love ONLY those they choose!
Zombies are truly robotic humans who are easily manipulated to do certain things that if thoroughly examined makes no sense.
But when you're compelled to do things that's beneficial to the entire human race by a group that's neither racist nor political, and at the same time playing along with the rules of secular authorities who are controlling most people in your neighbourhood, then you're an INTELLIGENT ZOMBIE! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2019
@frank317

You need to think about what happened in Russia recently.
The Russian authorities declared Jehovah's Witnesses a terrorist group in their country, this attracted the attention of neighbouring nations because it's unthinkable for any right thinking person to label the JWs as TERRORISTS.
WHY?
Because all governmental authorities have their military intelligence section and the code used in detecting terrorism totally contradicts what we're all SEEING JWs doing!
So what's the motive behind Russia's allegation?

Rulers in all parts of the earth have one common spell they cast on their people 'The national Anthem'. With this spell they manipulates the minds of their unintelligent zombies to love or hate based on what these rulers decided upon.
But this spell proves futile with Jehovah's Witnesses, because we love everyone even including those who hate us without any reason!
There is an ongoing political unrest throughout the earth today as the rulers of the nations are striving for supremacy. Russia is the only ally that's formidable enough to connive with before tackling US {present world power}. Now Russians are planning to manipulate the hearts of their people against US, but as long as Jehovah's Witnesses preaching and teaching is jeopardising their effort since the headquarter of Jehovah's Witnesses organization is situated in the US!
If not for Jehovah's Witnesses, Russia believes they'll conquer America in no time!
That's the reason why the most peaceful group ever is tagged as terrorists all of a sudden! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Now you're talking! smiley

Intelligent question!

How do we correlate all what we've said so far with the existence of GOD?

Note one undeniable fact that there's no way intelligent beings can set rules that will suit the minds of all concerned without the acknowledgement of a Supreme Being 'GOD'!
what make this statement an undeniable fact? what is the relationship between the rules we make for survival and God?

That's why the world has no peace, and there is no organised group that has conquered the evil emanating from racism and politics.
Because the invisible force 'GOD' that could actuate such orderliness is not in their midst!
in whose mindest... please give me an example of a group that the invisible force 'God" had actuate orderliness in the mindset. lets be practical now.

Jehovah's Witnesses is that group serving as indisputable evidence of the existence of GOD as they're able to eliminate racism and politics in the minds of all adherents! We embrace one another as brothers, no matter where you come from.
please what has Jehovah's witness as group achieved that world would emulate? where and how did u eliminate racism? what have u guys acheived medically or technologically that we could say is moving the world forward if not to ask people to live by archaic live style that is not livable in today's world. ur members still struggle to make a living just like everyone. ur girls sleep around even while preaching and ur people die in hospitals because of ur medicat believes? what exactly are u proud of?

Because unlike unintelligent zombies like you whose mind can easily be manipulated to hate and kill your fellowman, Jehovah's Witnesses are intelligent zombies that fully understood the benefit of orderliness that's based on LOVE. Not the fabricated ideologies of some manipulators restricting us to love ONLY those they choose!
how did i hate my fellow man? are u thinking from ur ass? have i killed ur sister before? Mr intelligent zombie, come back home and stop allowing ur head to lead u astray. u cannot confidently say i dont give love to people around me... stop pointing accusing fingers like me, i have never wronged u, mr intelligent zombie.

Zombies are truly robotic humans who are easily manipulated to do certain things that if thoroughly examined makes no sense.
But when you're compelled to do things that's beneficial to the entire human race by a group that's neither racist nor political, and at the same time playing along with the rules of secular authorities who are controlling most people in your neighbourhood, then you're an INTELLIGENT ZOMBIE! wink
well, walking up and down preaching false hood in the sun with ones family is sure an example of things that makes no sense, tell me why u are not a zombie again. Mr inteligent zombie, why are u so sure i dont do things that a benificial to human race? what has this got to do with the believe in a non existent supreme being.

i am seriously yet to get ur point.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:
@frank317

You need to think about what happened in Russia recently.
The Russian authorities declared Jehovah's Witnesses a terrorist group in their country, this attracted the attention of neighbouring nations because it's unthinkable for any right thinking person to label the JWs as TERRORISTS.
WHY?
Because all governmental authorities have their military intelligence section and the code used in detecting terrorism totally contradicts what we're all SEEING JWs doing!
So what's the motive behind Russia's allegation?

Rulers in all parts of the earth have one common spell they cast on their people 'The national Anthem'. With this spell they manipulates the minds of their unintelligent zombies to love or hate based on what these rulers decided upon.
But this spell proves futile with Jehovah's Witnesses, because we love everyone even including those who hate us without any reason!
There is an ongoing political unrest throughout the earth today as the rulers of the nations are striving for supremacy. Russia is the only ally that's formidable enough to connive with before tackling US {present world power}. Now Russians are planning to manipulate the hearts of their people against US, but as long as Jehovah's Witnesses preaching and teaching is jeopardising their effort since the headquarter of Jehovah's Witnesses organization is situated in the US!
If not for Jehovah's Witnesses, Russia believes they'll conquer America in no time!
That's the reason why the most peaceful group ever is tagged as terrorists all of a sudden! wink

ok, but this has nothing to do with my argument.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
frank317:

what make this statement an undeniable fact? what is the relationship between the rules we make for survival and God?
in whose mindest... please give me an example of a group that the invisible force 'God" had actuate orderliness in the mindset. lets be practical now.
please what has Jehovah's witness as group achieved that world would emulate? where and how did u eliminate racism? what have u guys acheived medically or technologically that we could say is moving the world forward if not to ask people to live by archaic live style that is not livable in today's world. ur members still struggle to make a living just like everyone. ur girls sleep around even while preaching and ur people die in hospitals because of ur medicat believes? what exactly are u proud of?
how did i hate my fellow man? are u thinking from ur ass? have i killed ur sister before? Mr intelligent zombie, come back home and stop allowing ur head to lead u astray. u cannot confidently say i dont give love to people around me... stop pointing accusing fingers like me, i have never wronged u, mr intelligent zombie.
well, walking up and down preaching false hood in the sun with ones family is sure an example of things that makes no sense, tell me why u are not a zombie again. Mr inteligent zombie, why are u so sure i dont do things that a benificial to human race? what has this got to do with the believe in a non existent supreme being.
i am seriously yet to get ur point.

What exactly do you think or expected God to do to prove he exists? cheesy

How would you feel if you're arraigned before a judge for crimes you never committed? Several accusers are pointing accusing fingers at you, lots and lots of petitions written against you and the judge now sits helplessly listening while different prosecuting counsels are questioning you all based on the false accusations!

Now you've lived in different places so that countless Witnesses from all these places you lived came all the way from their different destinations standing by you right there inside the courtroom testifying that all those allegations are false, and that you're a loving and caring person. But the prosecuting counsels are insisting you must do all those virtuous deeds your Witnesses are saying all over again before considering the words of your countless Witnesses! embarassed

Well that's exactly what's happening here right now!

We're alive on the only single planet that can preserve life, while there are countless others without life, there are countless creatures on our planet but just one intelligent specie can determine the continuous existence of all others {man}, everything that we need to know about our existence is all documented in a book that's mysteriously distributed across the globe and there is a group of people from all races joyfully relating as one global family of peace-loving worshippers in a politically divided world, and you're here questioning the existence of that Super Intelligent Being who have made all these possible!

Pray that you don't fall victim of prejudice only to be arraigned before a crooked judge, because God will never do more than what he has done to prove his existence before sincere and honesthearted observers who are people of goodwill! undecided

I'm still maintaining my point that none of you here on NL is a REAL atheist. But if you truthfully wish to know how ATHEISM began, just signify by saying 'YES' and i will show you NOT from your textbooks but inside the book before all other books 'BIBLE'! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
@frank317

I need to explain the illustration of the falsely accused standing before the crooked judge!

¤Accused:Invisible God!
¤Accusers:Persons inflicting pain on their fellowman!
¤Prosecuting Counsels:Those blaming God!
¤Witnesses:Bible Writers!
¤Judge:You and i!

*God is a Spirit {invisible}
*Real atheists are worshippers of Satan who feels there is no need to be just, so they inflict pain on others
*People blaming God for all the misappropriations happening under the sun
*Inspired Bible writers God dealt with directly to pen down his words
*Everyone living now, while few feels the words of the Witnesses are true, billions thought it's all rubbish until God appear so they can unleash their fury on him! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by LordReed(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

How would you feel if you're arraigned before a judge for crimes you never committed? Several accusers are pointing accusing fingers at you, lots and lots of petitions written against you and the judge now sits helplessly listening while different prosecuting counsels are questioning you all based on the false accusations!

Now you've lived in different places so that countless Witnesses from all these places you lived came all the way from their different destinations standing by you right there inside the courtroom testifying that all those allegations are false, and that you're a loving and caring person. But the prosecuting counsels are insisting you must do all those virtuous deeds your Witnesses are saying all over again before considering the words of your countless Witnesses! embarassed

We're alive on the only single planet that can preserve life, while there are countless others without life, there are countless creatures on our planet but just one intelligent specie can determine the continuous existence of all others {man}, everything that we need to know about our existence is all documented in a book that's mysteriously distributed across the globe and there is a group of people from all races joyfully relating as one global family of peace-loving worshippers in a politically divided world, and you're here questioning the existence of that Super Intelligent Being who have made all these possible!

Pray that you don't fall victim of prejudice only to be arraigned before a crooked judge, because God will never do more than what he has done to prove his existence before sincere and honesthearted observers who are people of goodwill! undecided

I'm still maintaining my point that none of you here on NL is a REAL atheist. But if you truthfully wish to know how ATHEISM began, just signify by saying 'YES' and i will show you NOT from your textbooks but inside the book before all other books 'BIBLE'! wink

LMFAO! Bible that was compiled by men in the 3rd century AD? That is what you are calling book before all other books? Kai na wa o!
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Bible that was compiled by men in the 3rd century? That is what you are calling book before all other books? Kai na wa o!

COMPILED you say! And that's true, as intellectuals can see the uniqueness and efficacy of it's invisible author!

NOT composed or written in the 3rd century!

You've seen how irrefutable the words found in it are, though you've concluded never to agree with whatever is found in it.
But you'll always see those who truthfully believe in it ahead of you in all virtuous deeds you can think of.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by LordReed(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

COMPILED you say! And that's true, as intellectuals can see the uniqueness and efficacy of it's invisible author!

NOT composed or written in the 3rd century!

You've seen how irrefutable the words found in it are, though you've concluded never to agree with whatever is found in it.
But you'll always see those who truthfully believe in it ahead of you in all virtuous deeds you can think of.

Irrefutable indeed, you that eats crayfish that your god said is an abomination. LMFAO!

As for when it was composed, there were more important and significant books written before any of the books of the bible were written. Some of them might have even been where the authors of the 1st five books of the bible got their ideas from. Look up Epic of Gilgamesh and Code of Hammurabi for more enlightenment.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
LordReed:

Irrefutable indeed, you that eats crayfish that your god said is an abomination. LMFAO!

As for when it was composed, there were more important and significant books written before any of the books of the bible were written. Some of them might have even been where the authors of the 1st five books of the bible got their ideas from. Look up Epic of Gilgamesh and Code of Hammurabi for more enlightenment.

It's easier to say 'SOMETHING SWIFTLY JUST PASSED NOW' when you wish to ridicule an elephant! cheesy

You'll believe whatever comes against the Bible since they don't demand obedience from you, but be rest assured that high ranking intellectuals of all times have examined different books throughout the world before concluding that the Bible's author is Superb.
Though he is invisible yet his book is the
Most popular,
Most distributed and
Most quoted book in the history of man! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

It's easier to say 'SOMETHING SWIFTLY JUST PASSED NOW' when you wish to ridicule an elephant! cheesy

You'll believe whatever comes against the Bible since they don't demand obedience from you, but be rest assured that high ranking intellectuals of all times have examined different books throughout the world before concluding that the Bible's author is Superb.
Though he is invisible yet his book is the
Most popular,
Most distributed and
Most quoted book in the history of man! wink

Ah argument from popularity. It must mean Jehovah's Witnesses are of the devil then since you are not popular.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
LordReed:

Ah argument from popularity. It must mean Jehovah's Witnesses are of the devil then since you are NOT popular.
NOT popular! Yet world powers like Russia could label such UNPOPULAR group along with world class NOTORIOUS groups terrorising humanity!

I thought you are much more intelligent than this! wink

It's his face that you're dying to see and you'll never see that. It's our face that you're dying to caption and you'll never be able to do so.
But as for our works, everyone both far and near will feel the intensity of this seemingly faceless group!
We are Jehovah's Witnesses, you need not see our faces but your gods {rulers} knew how powerful we are despite the fact that we don't carry weapons!
Our warfare is PSYCHOLOGICAL and we're conquering as we win over to our side their most loyal and dedicated slaves! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:
grin grin grin grin grin
NOT popular! Yet world powers like Russia could label such UNPOPULAR group along with world class NOTORIOUS groups terrorising humanity!

I thought you are much more intelligent than this! wink

It's his face that you're dying to see and you'll never see that. It's our face that you're dying to caption and you'll never be able to do so.
But as for our works, everyone both far and near will feel the intensity of this seemingly faceless group!
We are Jehovah's Witnesses, you need not see our faces but your gods {rulers} knew how powerful we are despite the fact that we don't carry weapons!
Our warfare is PSYCHOLOGICAL and we're conquering as we win over to our side their most loyal and dedicated slaves! wink

The catholic population is about 1.2 billion while you are only 8 million by your logic you are of the devil while the Catholics are of the god. You are so devilish Russia wants to eliminate you. LMFAO! This is is line with your logic so don't start applying a double standard.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
LordReed:

The catholic population is about 1.2 billion while you are only 8 million by your logic you are of the devil while the Catholics are of the god. You are so devilish Russia wants to eliminate you. LMFAO! This is is line with your logic so don't start applying a double standard.

OH NO! LordReed, are you this cheap? undecided

I thought you're much wiser than this!

So after all your ego has been dashed to nothing, the next thing to do is for you to turn the table! cheesy

Well, i never said it's to be determined by POPULATION neither POPULARITY but by the INTENSITY of our WORKS Sir! Matthew 5:14-16, 24:14 cheesy
It has never happened and never recovered at any time that God's people outnumbered Satanists in the Bible!

But while Satan's agents are numerous and without focus, Jehovah's Witnesses though few but due to having the same line of thought are always a formidable force that all must reckon with! 1Corinthians 1:10 wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

OH NO! LordReed, are you this cheap? undecided

I thought you're wiser than this!

So after all your ego has been dashed to nothing, the next thing to do is for you to turn the table! cheesy

Well, i never said it's to be determined by POPULATION neither POPULARITY but by the INTENSITY of our WORKS Sir! Matthew 5:14-16 cheesy
It has never happened and never recovered at any time that God's people outnumbered Satanists in the Bible!

But while Satan's agents are numerous and without focus, Jehovah's Witnesses though few but due to having the same line of thought are always a formidable force that all must reckon with! 1Corinthians 1:10 wink

LMFAO! See double standard at work. It was you who claimed your bible is the greatest because it is the bestselling book. Now that we grade your organisation by same standard you set, suddenly I am cheap. It's you who is the cheap clown who changes standards when ever the current one doesn't favour him all the while claiming the immutable authority of a god. It shows how cheap you and your god are when one day you say crayfish is an abomination and the next we see you eating the same crayfish all the while saying my god doesn't change.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! See double standard at work. It was you who claimed your bible is the greatest because it is the bestselling book. Now that we grade your organisation by same standard you set, suddenly I am cheap. It's you who is the cheap clown who changes standards when ever the current one doesn't favour him all the while claiming the immutable authority of a god. It shows how cheap you and your god are when one day you say crayfish is an abomination and the next we see you eating the same crayfish all the while saying my god doesn't change.

Oga LordReed, abeg cover your face because shame dey catch me for you! cool
Oju gbamiti fun yin gan Sir! cheesy

How does the most printed book determines the population of those teaching what the book rightly say? cheesy

And if you're interested in knowing the practical application of what's found in the book, feel free to ask.
Don't start pushing the failed theories of your Pastors to us because we've told you several times without number that your former tutors aren't Christians! wink
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by budaatum: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

The TRUTH is right before you Sir. It's indisputable and there's nothing you can say to refute it!

Believers were commissioned to "go out and make disciples" so they're still on track. If you meet them on the road doing what their book say, would it make any sense trying to silence them over what they're compelled to do? undecided

But atheism is about "no mind controlling" which means there's no need to convince anyone or pester anyone to have a CHANGE of heart and start reasoning along with you. Whichever way an intelligent being has concluded to live his/her life is OK. undecided
So what you guys are doing here totally contradicts the norms of your own faculty! embarassed

That's my point Sir!
No max! You, actually, just continously refuse to accept what your eyes perceive!

Anyone who has eyes would see that atheists are constantly trying to convince people to see things their way but here you are claiming their doing so is a contradiction despite the fact that you are continously being asked by atheists to abandon your ways and become like them.

It must be that you have no clue whatsoever about atheism or you have no recognition of what's going on around you.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by LordReed(m): 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Oga LordReed, abeg cover your face because shame dey catch me for you! cool
Oju gbamiti fun yin gan Sir! cheesy

How does the most printed book determines the population of those teaching what the book rightly say? cheesy

And if you're interested in knowing the practical application of what's found in the book, feel free to ask.
Don't start pushing the failed theories of your Pastors to us because we've told you several times without number that your former tutors aren't Christians! wink

You brought up the greatness of your book of bible stories due to its popularity now you want to run and hide when your own torchlight is shined upon your exposed arse. LMFAO!

Yes my former teachers where not Christians they were atheists but there is no real atheist because only you knows who is what. Confused clown.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
LordReed:

You brought up the greatness of your book of bible stories due to its popularity now you want to run and hide when your own torchlight is shined upon your exposed arse. LMFAO!

Yes my former teachers where not Christians they were atheists but there is no real atheist because only you knows who is what. Confused clown.

Haaaaaaa!

LordReed is angry again. sad

OK, let's take it one after another.
The Bible is the most popular book in the world, billions of copies have been printed, millions are distributed annually, there is no country on earth where the Bible is not been read as a whole or in part, even the strongholds of racist nations have been compelled to possess the Bible despite claiming it has been indoctrinated and each day people keep quoting words from this book by the second.
But that doesn't mean everybody will like the Bible because it is believed to have come from a Supreme Being who claims to be the Creator and made us understand that humans can never experience true happiness and peace without his guidance!
So just few people agreed to live by his guidance and making all effort to reach others with their peace-loving messages,their overseers aren't popular because they have no dealings with politicians, therefore they're as insignificant as anyone could have reasoned since they're not even using weapons at all but to the surprise of military intelligence officers like me, the whole earth is feeling the intensity of this seemingly weak group!
Throughout the earth everyone is talking about them both on social media and in the news. Certainly their assertion that an invisible Supreme Spirit Being is backing them is TRUE! smiley
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Yes

While this question should be directed at the Judge and not me, I will still answer...
I will wish the judge dig further , allow for investigation and make the right judgement based on the available evidence.

This will mean the judge is not listening.. But of I have to I will repeat the virtuous deeds.

How?

What in the world is this? How are u satisfied with the bible's explanation of our existence? The bible is a very poor definition of our existence. It says nothing about our survival, not even the cause of malaria. Pls stop talking trash.

Is this a threat? Are u okay?

YES!!!!!
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by NCBMEDIA: 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Do All Women Lie? |Hear what mare oboh has to say now ; #coza saga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2s5pU0UKFw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Preach Against Earring And Make Up And Wigs / The Unheard Story Of David And Goliath / Lagos Orders Churches To Remove Loud Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.