Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Christians, Come And Answer This Question. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Come And Answer This Question. (7058 Views)

Christians Come And Explain This My Heart Hurts (photos) / Christians... Come And See.. / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
frank317:

Did Jesus have a joystick?

classic... so therefore worshiping ur faceless god has no advantage, its just a usless venture u prefer to undertake. this is what i just want to confirm.

Jesus is NOT human! His body totally was prepared for some other purposes.

His life did not begin here, uncontrolled feelings for the opposite sex is high in ordinary humans because we were created for that purpose. Unlike Jesus who have live for countless years as a mighty spirit being. The features that attracts you and i in females means nothing to Jesus because he Created us in the beginning! Proverbs 8:22-30

Useless you say? cheesy

Well let's go logical now! Both you and i argues on what we have in mind and we're both happy for knowledge, right?

If your theory is right, I have nothing to loose because both you and i will live, experience all forms of circumstances in life and die at the end!

But if my theory is right, I have the opportunity of coming back to life and living forever on a peaceful and secured earth when all atheists are gone!

So who is the stupid one now? cheesy
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by MuttleyLaff: 6:25am On Jul 21, 2019
frank317:
Huh? Mr intelligent zombie?
It's a sure sign of insecurity and weakness when a person begins a conversation with another engaging person by name calling the other person using demeaning and/or pejorative names, merely just for psychological reasons or just to get an advanced edge.

frank317:
What is this? His work is just make sure I exist? To what end my brother.
The whole of life, from the moment you're born to the moment you kick the bucket, is a continuous learning process. We never stop learning because life never stops teaching. Now the end is to you and each one of the rest of us, to experience life towards understanding life and from that become better people, better human beings from existing or living the experience on earth.

frank317:
Good luck
Save the good luck and have it for yourself. You need the good luck far more than I'll do

frank317:
I like boobs... Don't u like boobs?
We seem to have something in common we both like. I like boobs too. I love boobs, since from when I was a baby to date
Now I asked those questions, because I was wondering, why out of all other options, did you zero on the bustiness aspect? You focused your attention only on the boobs after complimenting the ladies as nice chicks, so was curious why just the boobs, why not any other feature than boobs, why all the reasons, was it only boobs you were fascinated about?

frank317:
Are u gay?
Nope, I am not gay. Why are you trying to deflect my desire to know or learn why its just the boobs alone you only mentioned, why not any other feature than boobs, what are all the reasons, why it was only boobs you were fascinated about, hmm?
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by MuttleyLaff: 7:01am On Jul 21, 2019
frank317:
how
mind blowing fact? this is something u dont have and i have been asking all these while
but did he have a joystick?
Of course, yes Jesus did have a joystick

frank317:
carried away to where? i said they have nice boobs, whats carried away there? is this how u read minds? i can admire anybody i want. if some lady is good looking, there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying it. this is how ur religion make u think women shouldnt be admired.
You are being twitchy here. No one has said there is anything wrong in admiring God's handiwork, His pièce de résistance, the best, most important and exciting thing created by God or complimenting women. I too was curious to know why its just the boobs alone you only mentioned, why not any other feature than boobs, what are all the reasons, why it was only boobs you were fascinated about, hmm? Its not just only me me that noticed your fascination with just boobs alone

frank317:
classic... so therefore worshiping ur faceless god has no advantage, its just a usless venture u prefer to undertake. this is what i just want to confirm.
How do you mean faceless God? Do you hold back appreciating anything imaginable until you physically see the face behind it? I didnt think so because I know you're too smart and cleverer than do so
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2019
Maximus69:

Haaaaaaaaa! cheesy

So you also likes talking off point when you're not getting your bearing anymore? embarassed

Sorry Sir!

Question ~ Where exactly do you think are you're safe?

Answer ~ only in the MIDST of trusted families and friends!

Humans like you can brutalise you when you meant nothing to them or you're like a parasite before them, So what exactly am i saying?
What i'm telling you is that amongst Jehovah's Witnesses from any part of this earth I AM 100% SAFE!
Shut up and stop replying a kid. I am also safe among my friends. Is this what u gain for worshiping God that others who don't worship God don't achieve... Pls stop taking us back, I think this matter is settled.

You can't change that fact, ask anybody from anywhere people know Jehovah's Witnesses can do anything to protect their members during racial or tribal conflicts!
So? Is this what we are talking about... Talking off point as usual.

That's what i'm telling you that your atheism can never do for you because white atheists only see view your specie {blacks} as lesser homosapients whose survival solely depends on whatever higher homosapients {whites} decides! So it's the survival of the fittest and to the white atheists, you blacks are not that fit for survival, they're only preserving your specie just as they're preserving animals!

NOT as believers were taught that all humans come from Adam and Eve! Genesis 1-3

So get that into that your empty skull before agitating against whites who view you as humans only to favour the theory of whites who teaches that you're from the Apes family! cheesy

Seriously, I don't even know what u are saying.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It's a sure sign of insecurity and weakness when a person begins a conversation with another engaging person by name calling the other person using demeaning and/or pejorative names, merely just for psychological reasons or just to get an advanced edge.

The whole of life, from the moment you're born to the moment you kick the bucket, is a continuous learning process. We never stop learning because life never stops teaching. Now the end is to you and each one of the rest of us, to experience life towards understanding life and from that become better people, better human beings from existing or living the experience on earth.

Save the good luck and have it for yourself. You need the good luck far more than I'll do

We seem to have something in common we both like. I like boobs too. I love boobs, since from when I was a baby to date
Now I asked those questions, because I was wondering, why out of all other options, did you zero on the bustiness aspect? You focused your attention only on the boobs after complimenting the ladies as nice chicks, so was curious why just the boobs, why not any other feature than boobs, why all the reasons, was it only boobs you were fascinated about?

Nope, I am not gay. Why are you trying to deflect my desire to know or learn why its just the boobs alone you only mentioned, why not any other feature than boobs, what are all the reasons, why it was only boobs you were fascinated about, hmm?

Ooops, sorry, never knew I was responding to u when I replied to that post... Didn't look at the name and assumed I was still replying to maximus... No vex, because I didn't reply accordingly
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Of course, yes Jesus did have a joystick
Pls respond accordingly if u must barge into our discussion. This respond has nothing to do with the post u quoted...

You are being twitchy here. No one has said there is anything wrong in admiring God's handiwork, His pièce de résistance, the best, most important and exciting thing created by God or complimenting women. I too was curious to know why its just the boobs alone you only mentioned, why not any other feature than boobs, what are all the reasons, why it was only boobs you were fascinated about, hmm? Its not just only me me that noticed your fascination with just boobs alone
Isn't that obvious? Well, its because boobs are one of the feminine features I like admiring... Stop allowing ur mind to run wild and try to assume what would have felt if I had said they had hot legs.

How do you mean faceless God? Do you hold back appreciating anything imaginable until you physically see the face behind it? I didnt think so because I know you're too smart and cleverer than do so
No.. But God has not been proven, not in any way.
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2019
frank317:

Shut up and stop replying a kid. I am also safe among my friends. Is this what u gain for worshiping God that others who don't worship God don't achieve... Pls stop taking us back, I think this matter is settled.

So? Is this what we are talking about... Talking off point as usual.

Seriously, I don't even know what u are saying.

Dear Mr Frank,

It's obvious you really wish God doesn't exist and most people do but i think what Maximus is trying to tell you is that you're safer in the hands of those who are nursing the idea that God exists than when you're with those who wish God is nonexistent!
We're all humans. It's obvious when we consider the common traffic rules made to curb accidents. Most people obey this rules out of fear of the unknown, some do because of the laws, some do because they love orderliness only few obey because they truly care about their life and that of others!
Out of all these obedient citizens, the only people who fully understood the motive behind traffic laws are the few who stick obey because they really care for life!
The remaining three are also obedient to the same traffic rules but if you carefully meditate on what each of them have resolved in their hearts, you'll notice that the road will become unsafe : if there is
*No traffic rules.
*No surveillance to monitor traffic offenders.
*Some vehicles have protective bodies so that those inside are protected under any circumstances.
But if all road users care for others, then there will be little or no accidents at all!
God created humans and there is no way we can live happily together on this planet without guidance from God. Just as the road will become extremely unsafe without the traffic rules set by those who built the roads "Government"
Every structure we see today is designed by someone, the one who constructed all the things that's beyond human comprehension is God! Hebrews 3:4
Thank you!
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by MuttleyLaff: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2019
frank317:
Ooops, sorry, never knew I was responding to u when I replied to that post... Didn't look at the name and assumed I was still replying to maximus... No vex, because I didn't reply accordingly
Its alright

frank317:
Pls respond accordingly if u must barge into our discussion.
My bad. I am sorry, I didnt realise the discussion was by invites only

frank317:
This respond has nothing to do with the post u quoted...
Nobi you ask whether or not Jesus had a joystick ni?

frank317:
Isn't that obvious? Well, its because boobs are one of the feminine features I like admiring... Stop allowing ur mind to run wild and try to assume what would have felt if I had said they had hot legs.
Please dont take it personal. Dont take yourself too serious. I was just curious. Yeah, just say, its all because you're a boobs man, like you've admitted to. I am a back and front man. I admire women too, just the way I go to auto shows, motor shows or car shows to go admire cars. Sometimes I just go to the high street and start to admire all God's pièce de résistance, the best, most important and exciting thing created by God walking by. I am that kind of cat I can be given a bowl of milk to guard without licking it. I regard with respect and warm approval the seductive curves, the powerful alluring bends, the shimmering arcs fearfully and wonderfully made exquisite delicacy feminine works of God

frank317:
No.. But God has not been proven, not in any way.
So you're saying you always first have all things 100% proven that you've ever appreciated hmm? You've physically seen the face behind everything you've ever appreciated? I still dont think so why as I keep on saying, I know you're too smart and cleverer than do that
Re: Christians, Come And Answer This Question. by frank317: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

My bad. I am sorry, I didnt realise the discussion was by invites only
Not really

Nobi you ask whether or not Jesus had a joystick ni?
Yes I did, but not in the post u quoted

Please dont take it personal. Dont take yourself too serious. I was just curious. Yeah, just say, its all because you're a boobs man, like you've admitted to. I am a back and front man. I admire women too, just the way I go to auto shows, motor shows or car shows to go admire cars. Sometimes I just go to the high street and start to admire all God's pièce de résistance, the best, most important and exciting thing created by God walking by. I am that kind of cat I can be given a bowl of milk to guard without licking it. I regard with respect and warm approval the seductive curves, the powerful alluring bends, the shimmering arcs fearfully and wonderfully made exquisite delicacy feminine works of God.
U just made me smile

So you're saying you always first have all things 100% proven that you've ever appreciated hmm? You've physically seen the face behind everything you've ever appreciated? I still dont think so why as I keep on saying, I know you're too smart and cleverer than do that
No, I am saying God has not been proven... The thought of such a being existing is so vague and almost impossible. U cannot even make up and image neither can u imagine a way, or how or where it operates... U cannot even know what thing think about it or him or her or them... I am sure u know what I mean because u are a smart dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Preach Against Earring And Make Up And Wigs / The Unheard Story Of David And Goliath / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.