Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

No Money No Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money No Love! (1459 Views)

When He Says "Money No Be Problem" / Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( / No MONEY, No ROMANCE ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Money No Love! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
HI GUYS, AND LADIES,
I MET THIS LADY WHILE I UNDERGONE SURGERY, WHILE BACK, THEREAFTER WE GOT TALKING MORE OFTEN,AND LATER FOUND WAS FALLING HEADS OVER FOR HER. I TOLD HER HOW I FELT BUT SHE SAID SHE WAS SEEING SOMEONE, BUT SHE COULD HAVE ME AS A FRIEND, THOUGH I FELT SAD BUT MOVED ON, WHILE AFTER WITH NO CALLS TO HER AND TEXT AS USUAL, SHE CALLED AND SAID I DIDN'T EVEN KARE ABOUT HER AND ALL THAT LADY TALK, FEW WEEKS LATER SHE SAID SHE ACTUALLY LIKE ME,BUT WAS JUST BEEN CAREFUL, AND WHILE AFTER I RESUMED MY MOVES AGAIN UNTIL SHE SAID WHILE CHATTING VIA INTERNET, NO MONEY NO LOVE!!!!, AND I REPLY ED W.T.F, angry AND SHE SOUNDED SERIOUS, WHICH FINALLY KILLED THE FEELING HAVE GOT FOR HER, BUT SHE HAS JUST REFUSED TO LEAVE ME ALONE EVEN WHEN I TOLD HER THAT I PREFER THE FRIENDSHIP STATUS, PLEASE ADVICE GUYS AND GIRLS WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO NEXT, ?
Re: No Money No Love! by Brownteeth(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
I once adviced ladies to start wearing price tags like supermarket goods but they wouldnt listen.
Re: No Money No Love! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2010
Must nairaland tell you what to do? Can't you make decisions for yourself? or do you just like sharing your life story on-line?
Re: No Money No Love! by 190: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
She has passed the mesage across!!

so no money no honey

just have that @ the back of your mind

You are in soup trouble
Re: No Money No Love! by Rocktation(f): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2010
Shuuu. What else are you supposed to do? Go get some money, son! Atleast she was kind enough to tell you, instead of just walking out on you and leaving you confused.
Re: No Money No Love! by 190: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2010
Rocktation:

Shuuu. What else are you supposed to do? Go get some money, son! Atleast she was kind enough to tell you, instead of just walking out on you and leaving you confused.
grin grin
Re: No Money No Love! by Macgreat(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
Mehn, move on to the next girl on your list. . . wink
Re: No Money No Love! by adagz01(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2010
The lady is so kind to tell you the bitter truth.
No money no love,that is it

1 Like

Re: No Money No Love! by Omolola1(f): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
I dont agree wiv that. I dont love a guy because of money, i lov him for who he is
Re: No Money No Love! by Macgreat(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
Right. . .
Re: No Money No Love! by Woke4all(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
I agree with the girlNO MONEY NO LOVE so all you need do is work harder if you don't have to prove ur love grin
Re: No Money No Love! by Ikedonn(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2010
move on with your life and forget about her.
Re: No Money No Love! by abioila(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2010
Omolola1:

I dont agree wiv that. I dont love a guy because of money, i lov him for who he is
u av just revild 190's secret!
Re: No Money No Love! by InkedNerd(f): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2010
Poster forget her and move on.
Re: No Money No Love! by Omolola1(f): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2010
@abioila, hehehehe! what secret?
Re: No Money No Love! by ijcurt(f): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2010
Macgreat:

Mehn, move on to the next girl on your list. . . wink

i aint sure he gat any list
Re: No Money No Love! by petebor02(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2010
4me i do also beliv in No Money No Love
Re: No Money No Love! by 190: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2010
petebor02:

4me i do also beliv in No Money No Love

Thats cos you haven't Jammed a Girl that TEAR EYE~
Re: No Money No Love! by sms4health: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2010
This is really simple.

She has told you what she wants.

If you agree, be with her. If not, find another!
Re: No Money No Love! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ijcurt, have got a list full,but am fed up of all want to settle for 1, grin
Re: No Money No Love! by md4real(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
igwemoagbo:

HI GUYS, AND LADIES,
I MET THIS LADY WHILE I UNDERGONE SURGERY, WHILE BACK, THEREAFTER WE GOT TALKING MORE OFTEN,AND LATER FOUND WAS FALLING HEADS OVER FOR HER. I TOLD HER HOW I FELT BUT SHE SAID SHE WAS SEEING SOMEONE, BUT SHE COULD HAVE ME AS A FRIEND, THOUGH I FELT SAD BUT MOVED ON, WHILE AFTER WITH NO CALLS TO HER AND TEXT AS USUAL, SHE CALLED AND SAID I DIDN'T EVEN KARE ABOUT HER AND ALL THAT LADY TALK, FEW WEEKS LATER SHE SAID SHE ACTUALLY LIKE ME,BUT WAS JUST BEEN CAREFUL, AND WHILE AFTER I RESUMED MY MOVES AGAIN UNTIL SHE SAID WHILE CHATTING VIA INTERNET, NO MONEY NO LOVE!!!!, AND I REPLY ED W.T.F, angry AND SHE SOUNDED SERIOUS, WHICH FINALLY KILLED THE FEELING HAVE GOT FOR HER, BUT SHE HAS JUST REFUSED TO LEAVE ME ALONE EVEN WHEN I TOLD HER THAT I PREFER THE FRIENDSHIP STATUS, PLEASE ADVICE GUYS AND GIRLS WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO NEXT, ?
guy this chick has a particular trait which you are ignoring or not understanding. i believe she is just beeing a woman or a bit childish. you are the man control the situation. by the way, you want relationship and you no want spend
Re: No Money No Love! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
I never want to hear a woman say this and then come again tomorrow and say "I'm an independent woman!".

A formidable majority of them prefer to straddle the fence and enter the side that is most convenient to them at the time.
Re: No Money No Love! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
md4real:

guy this chick has a particular trait which you are ignoring or not understanding. i believe she is just beeing a woman or a bit childish. you are the man control the situation. by the way, you want relationship and you no want spend

Spending should happen naturally, but not as an expectation.
I'm thankful to God for making me financially well-off, but you know all pockets were not made equal.
If spending is the driving force of the relationship, it means all it'll take for her to make you eat her dust as she run leave you is for someone like dbanj to roll up in some new car, roll down his window and tell her to get into his car.
Re: No Money No Love! by flexshop(m): 1:38am On Oct 13, 2010
@poster, WTF dat lady is sent from heaven for her to tel u dat,
Contrary to peeps tellin ya to dump her,go for her.
She's honest enough to tel u her mind.
In my opinion,she truly loves you.just take ur tym and learn her and i tel u, u may find out money is d last thing on ha mind, she is just lookin for INSURANCE cheesy cheesy

*prayin i get a girl like dat*
Re: No Money No Love! by sessy2(f): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Brownteeth link=topic=529593.msg6919534#msg6919534 date=1286803983]
I once adviced ladies to start wearing price tags like supermarket goods but they wouldnt listen.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Money No Love! by sessy2(f): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
She's entitled to her own opinion. Before who wan suffer? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: No Money No Love! by kelyxy: 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
ladies and money that is ''L'' and ''M'' in 1 word they are LEMONS, That go as for me i dnt ave money if like they agree thier is nothing wrong in me being a father and if they ask me i will say no money no wife, lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To talk to a woman / -- / Is She Playing Secret Games?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.