Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON (21009 Views)

Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). / Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
E don be 4 us na

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by QuickStandard: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
cool
I would have preferred ivory coast though.
However, to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Bring it on!!!

Let's go 9ja all the way.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by emmaitive(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
dis one nah sure wining
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nigeria can shaa, disappoint when we believe them the most, and tend to do much better when we dont expect much from them
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by DonKalidon(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Seems Algeria has not lost a match throughout the AFCON. What do I know sha, na wethin I hear.
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Ovasize(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
wiseone28:
I greet you guys in the name of super eagle..

We are playing the final with Senegal

When you back small pikin cross water. Him leg no touch water but he say him leg touch fish... Na him dey worry you. You never beat Algeria you dey think of Senegal. I pity you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by femi4: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Can't wait till Sunday to see Caroline Tshabalala and her breast again ....sorry i mean Nig vs Algeria

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Centachos: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Knox123:
Algeria ! grin

The afcon cup is between Algeria and Senegal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by stieyven(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=wiseone28 post=80172713][/quote]
Blasphemy is an unforgivable sin. Mark 3 :28 - 29
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by stieyven(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=Centachos post=80177204][/quote]
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by wiseone28: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ovasize:

When you back small pikin cross water. Him leg no touch water but he say him leg touch fish... Na him dey worry you. You never beat Algeria you dey think of Senegal. I pity you
O ye of little faith
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by wiseone28: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
stieyven:
You know nothing
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by OfemGeomorph(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2019
QuickStandard:
cool
I would have preferred ivory coast though.
However, to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Bring it on!!!

Let's go 9ja all the way.......
My preference too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by kidneystones(m): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Whobedatte:
Algeria to qualify
Forget sentiments
stake all your belongings angry

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by MrBONE2(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
SQLmastar:
Super Eagles would win...
If and only if they DO NOT wear that Buhary Green Jersey.

If you know, you know!

Let invite DRAKE to take selfies with them grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by OfemGeomorph(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2019
I doubt if Nigeria can stand a chance aganst this composed and determined Algerian team.
The creativity and passion to win in them is too high for Supper Eagles to content with.
I'm just being realistic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by sexiestharam(f): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
wiseone28:

Actually Tunisia. Tunisia will shock Senegal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by garfield1: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
DanXplore:
E don be 4 us na
Algeria will easily flog us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by selemo: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
one west african team and one north african each playing for the semifinal....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by selemo: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
sexiestharam:

Actually Tunisia. Tunisia will shock Senegal.
4 sure..
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by tyup(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=wiseone28 post=80173787][/quote]
lol you get wahala

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by tyup(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
MrBONE2:

Let invite DRAKE to take selfies with them grin

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
DonKalidon:
Seems Algeria has not lost a match throughout the AFCON. What do I know sha, na wethin I hear.

And this is the first goal conceded by Algerian defense since the beginning of the tournament.

Algeria 2 - 0 kenya
Algeria 1 - 0 senegal
Algeria 3 - 0 tanzania
Algeria 3 - 0 guinea
Algeria 1 - 1 ivory coast

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by DonKalidon(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Algerian1:

And this is the first goal conceded by Algerian defense since the beginning of the tournament.

Algeria 2 - 0 kenya
Algeria 1 - 0 senegal
Algeria 3 - 0 tanzania
Algeria 3 - 0 guinea

Ok it is well between the N-geria v. A-geria match coming up. At least one geria will win.
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by CanadaOrBust: 12:13am On Jul 12, 2019
Chileads:
Nigeria luckly won against Bafana Bafana, SA dominated the game.

I pray they come through against the Desert Foxes.

Proves u didn’t watch the game. It should have been 4-0

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by worldclass68(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2019
If we avoid wearing that all green jersey...if you know u know

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 12, 2019
femi4:
Can't wait till Sunday to see Caroline Tshabalala and her breast again ....sorry i mean Nig vs Algeria

cheesy angry grin cheesy

She purposely wore that
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by hardbody: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Knox123:
Algeria ! grin

Remind me to boo you after the match on Sunday,
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by hardbody: 1:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Algerian1:

Algeria 2 - 0 kenya
Algeria 1 - 0 senegal
Algeria 3 - 0 tanzania
Algeria 3 - 0 guinea

All the above because they had been fortunate not to have met Nigeria before now. No hiding place in the desert. They will collect.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by KingWarri: 1:39am On Jul 12, 2019
SQLmastar:
Super Eagles would win...
If and only if they DO NOT wear that Buhary Green Jersey.

If you know, you know!
cheesy ah dey tell you...
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Ekunsgreat: 2:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Knox123:
Algeria ! grin

aint you Nigerian ..
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2019
wiseone28:

... and bringing the cup home to Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshoala Voted Nigeria’s Greatest Female Player Of All Time / Pictures From The Super Eagles Camp In Calabar / Gianluigi Donnarumma And Partner Attacked And Robbed In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.