Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON (20999 Views)

Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). / Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by kponkedenge(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Algeria are the best team in this tournament, forget sentiments.
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Sonnobax15(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Wait quys,is this not that the same alqerian team we defeated 2years aqo durinq the world cup qualifiers??...aqqreqate NIG.3-1 ALGERIA.....we qo humble them jor...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by stealmatic(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2019
Dis one we are replaying our nations cup qualifier like dis,we played cameroun,south africa and nw algeria all frm d same group,hope we wil not enter final and be beaten by senegal cus dey beat us prior to d finals
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by stealmatic(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2019
QuickStandard:
cool
I would have preferred ivory coast though.
However, to be the best, you have to beat the best.

Bring it on!!!

Let's go 9ja all the way.......
Dis one we are replaying our nations cup qualifier like dis,we played cameroun,south africa and nw algeria all frm d same group,hope we wil not enter final and be beaten by senegal cus dey beat us prior to d finals

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by stealmatic(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2019
OfemGeomorph:

My preference too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by EmzyT: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Why dem no give us Tunisia Eh? sad

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Elijahnonso1(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2019
Super Eagles go win. The cup will be dedicated to Stephen Keshi..... Musa, the only aboki way sabi play.
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by femi4: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2019
stealmatic:
Dis one we are replaying our nations and world cup qualifier like dis,we played cameroun,south africa and nw algeria all frm d same group,hope we wil not enter final and be beaten by senegal cus dey beat us prior to d finals
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by kenzysmith: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2019
worldclass68:
If we avoid wearing that all green jersey...if you know u know
we surely going to wear all green cause will can't wear our home jersey against algeria white
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by QuickStandard: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2019
stealmatic:

True, but let's just take consolation from the fact it was just a friendly game.

But as it stands..... I think our biggest hurdle now is getting past Algeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Teeboi56: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2019
Whobedatte:
Algeria to qualify
Forget sentiments
stake all your belongings angry

Who told u dat
Go check our record against them
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Magnifico2000: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2019
Chileads:
Nigeria luckly won against Bafana Bafana, SA dominated the game.

I pray they come through against the Desert Foxes.
It seems you didn't watch the game at all. First half they didn't have any shot on target. In addition, they didn't even get to test our goal keeper throughout the second half except from that Var call.
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by naturalwaves: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2019
Chileads:
Nigeria luckly won against Bafana Bafana, SA dominated the game.

I pray they come through against the Desert Foxes.
Dominated the game with no single shot until the wayward 62nd minute shot? undecided Anyone can pass the ball aimlessly around. It is what you do with the ball that matters.
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by naturalwaves: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2019
I am happy we will be against Algeria and not Ivory Coast. We know how to wallop teams that play European style as against those with rigid physical set-up like Ivory Coast. We have beaten them before even at Uyo and we will beat them again.
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by GenFunction: 11:29am On Jul 12, 2019
NEXT PLEASE....9JA FOR THE TROPHY
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Knox123(m): 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
hardbody:

Remind me to boo you after the match on Sunday,

How far now?

grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by Knox123(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ekunsgreat:
aint you Nigerian ..

Yes I am grin
Re: Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON by hardbody: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Knox123:

How far now?

grin grin

Shit happens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Germany comprehensively whoops England (Finals score 4-1) / Nigerian Coach Denied Anthony Joshua's Request To Represent Nigeria at Olympics / Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.