Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (28798 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency / Nobody Can Stop Igbo Presidency When The Right Time Comes - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by engrchykae(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
it seems we have no choice than to dance surugede very very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by nwanyionitsha: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2019
Abubauchi:
Ok IGBo shll remember that thy brothers living in northern region,so thy playing with the live of their brother's
Go and kill them na. No be una work.
Rubbish.
Nothing like ruga is going to happen in and to the east.
Chew it.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by nwanyionitsha: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
gwarotango:
You will be the ones who will be doing all the crying when that happens
Stop making noise and do your worst biko.
Killers,killers,what are your next moves?

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by gwarotango: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
[s]Stop making noise and do your worst biko.
Killers,killers,what are your next moves?[/s]
Onye Iyamurin get out of my face
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by nwanyionitsha: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Naajjii:

Then you be ejected up here in the north as well
ngwanu,eject make we hear word.
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by nwanyionitsha: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
gwarotango:
Onye Iyamurin get out of my face
haqhaqhaq.
Sifia pains according to my Yoruba blodas. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by livebyday(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
i hate that guy angry

Shush

Hate no one

You can learn from every single type of person even if it's how to not behave.

You have to be careful when allowing someone push you to hate lest you become the very thing you dislike so much .

You know I read Virtually every single comment here daily and alot of your comments read exactly like yourubawarrior but from the opposite side of the fence.

You have allowed their tribalistic attacks get to you so much and you try so hard to hurt them back and ended up sounding exactly like him.

I have read all his comments and yours ,and anyone who doesn't know why you respond the why you respond to him that way will immediately assume you are just like him and feel the same hate for you.

Funny isn't it
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Tabuku: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
The president have no constitutional right to stop any governor of a state to reject any intruder to his state. The governor have fundament right to do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by orisa37: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
Is that Buhari in Blue and Fila or is it Fula or Hula?
How much is that Fulaniman paying in "Jangali" for each Cow in that group to the State IGR?
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by orisa37: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
bastardmod:
Useless terrorists.

Taking Nigeria back to Desert life.
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by splendour7(m): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
PythonAmaka:
You can blow each other outta existence if that would settle it but no one should invade the SW as some people did at Ore before we flogged their fathers' flàtheads back to their potor region. We shall sit back and watch as slaves take on their masters.

Python amaka
yorobat muslim!!
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by fortunechy(m): 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
imagine the gut
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Igahbarr: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Terrorists can not be accommodated. If you want to stop a Hawk from taking your chicken, you stop it when it is still hovering and not when it is already on the ground.
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by splendour7(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Abubauchi:
Ok IGBo shll remember that thy brothers living in northern region,so thy playing with the live of their brother's
we have given those ones still living there as burnt offering,if killing them will divide the country then go ahead,they are all yours..

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
The question that this fool, Mr Abdul-Azeez Suleiman, needs to be asked is, "Are the Southerners doing business in the north infringing on his rights or any other person's rights to conduct their business or lead their lives?" I am sure he can't answer the question with a straight face. That being the case, he can not expect his folks - Fulanis - herding their cattle in the south to trample on other citizens' rights to conduct their legitimate business or quiet enjoyment of their property. The recalcitrant behaviors of the Fulanis are a total affront to the adage "Live and let live." These people have absolutely no right whatsoever to destroy the farmlands and impoverish local farmers whose only crimes are just trying to survive and feed their families. I am not sure what gave them the notion that their rights as Fulanis supersede every other citizens rights. So, my advice to the people of the south including southeast, southsouth and southwest is to be sparing for war and be ready because that's what is coming down the pipeline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by netmillionaires(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
I am glad that you understand the strategy. Most of these people shouting IPOB pig and Afonja up and down are neither Igbo nor Yoruba. It is just a strategy to keep the south divided and make them easy prey.

The south should grow up and unite.
SLAP44:

Your constant diversionary tactics of pitting yorubas against igbos, thereby evading the topic is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by 3Ceagle(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
It's amazing how this issue continued to linger. First the state have control over their land space, therefore can determine, how the state asset can be utilized for the common good of the indigenes and the larger society. Secondly, who is this Fulani requesting the states (indigenes) to forfeit their land, is the Nigerian or other west african Fulani? Even though we are all migrants on earth, is this enough to want to forceful take people property away in the name of one Nigerian. Can Fulani claim to be indigenous to the space called Nigeria? This people plus Buhari should know that the Governors are standing on the position of the indigenous people. The herders has been given 2 options, Ranch or transport. It is the landlord that gives conditions not the tenant. Period.
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ever since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership of this great country Nigeria, we(Hausa-Fulanis) have come under severe media attack from enemies of progress. Just because they are educated than us, they stereotype us with negativity. Just because they own and control the media, they use the media against us.

But let me make something clear to you stupid fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

I heard that the stupid Governor of Oyo State, Ajimobi said that they won't accept the proposed Grazing Bill. But my message to the filthy Yoruba pig is that, if you don't want to give us your cursed land, we will rear our cattle not only on your farmlands but in your churches. And if you try to stop us, we would killed your chicken hearted men like rabbits then turn your mothers, wives, sisters and daughters to our sex slaves like we have always done.

It is either you give the whole of South to us to use as grazing reserve or we soak it with your blood. And what you would do like you always do is noise on Facebook and Twitter. you cannot be united against us because there would always be the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi and Okorocha in your midst who will divide you for selfishness and love of money. Such treacherous characters can't survive in our midst because we burn them and their families.

I so much detest Southern Christians because they are the problem of this country. If I have my way, there won't be any functional church in this country, especially in the North. That's why I am so much happy with Governor El-rufai who is living up to the expectations of Allah in Kaduna State. We are not really pleased with President Muhammadu Buhari who is too slow to implement everything we asked him to implement in this country for us, he has not even done 20% of the Northern/Islam agenda, what he is waiting for I don't know.

We will make life unbearable for Igbos like they are in Hell, and yet we won't let them have their useless Biafra because the whole of South is a conquered territory. We can never see Yorubas as allies no matter how hard they try to please or serve us because they are born traitors and infidels. Those slaves in the Middle Belt would continue to be willing tools in our hands, and the day they attempt to raise their heads, we will cut off their heads like weeds. I lack words to tell the inconsequential and always crying Niger Delta because what we are waiting for is for President Buhari to declare state of emergency in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta, then we will show them how to use power.

We are at war with you people but we won't allow the country to breakup because, natural resources found in any part of the country is our heritage and birth right. We will continue killing you in large numbers until you are truly submissive to us as your slave masters. We won't stop killing you until we fully takeover your land as a conquered territory. This is not the time to mince words, this is not the time to sugarcoat things, and this is not the time to be economical with the truth, this is nothing but the truth, ignore it at your own peril.
[5/5, 9:16 PM] ‪+234 802 948 1691‬: GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

Please continue to pass this leaked information until every Yoruba, Igbo, all tribes and all Christian parts of Nigeria gets alerted.
This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamization of Nigeria.
That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.
In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio .He lead in jihad against the Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.
They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram.
Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.
Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and children to increase their population.
With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings.
They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed.
Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready to become Muslims in order to live.
This is the only time we have to reject this because tomorrow might be late for us to act.
‪#SAYNOTOGRAZINGRESERVEBILL‬#
‪#SAYNOTOISLAMIZATIONOFNIGERIA‬#
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by duncun: 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by lilfreezy: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
duncun:
I was on a forum were this guy(perceived to be a northerner) was using a yoruba name to propagate the beautiful pictures of the benefits sw will gain from ruga, and this regular yoruba engaged him immediately that he couldn't stand the heat.
So if the coward yorubas on nairaland cannot call the shots cos they enjoy the game,then the joke is on them and I don't give a hook!

True. But I goes both ways. You see some of these northern folks take up Igbo handles and SS handles. we have more of them doing impersonation. There's one i follow particularly in the Anambra and Imo thread always trying to bash ebonyi people, claims to be igbo. We dug up his old post for him

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by makalanclement: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Am in north, but i will tell u a true,coz am christian, my religion teach me not to lie, northernas are the problem of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2019
SLAP44:

Your constant diversionary tactics of pitting yorubas against igbos, thereby evading the topic is dead on arrival.

Python amaka is yoruba , hausas don't have that time to do that here, do visit facebook and twitter where there is political issue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:

These northerners disguising themselves as Yorubas sef.
And the funny thing is that most Yorubas think that these herdsmen on nairaland actually think good of them for constantly betraying the South.

You are a herdsmen, this ruga issue opened our eyes to so many of you on this forum parading as Yorubas.

He is not northerner but yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by nogragra: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2020
Limitednow:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/stop-igbo-governors-from-driving-away-fulani-herdsmen-northern-groups-tell-buhari/
These animals calling themselves Northern group must understand one thing that he who does not allow peace to reign make violence inevitable. The north is not the owner of Nigeria neither was the north given Nigeria at independence. This faceless group must be exposed and one by one delt with like the way they have been dealing with good Nigerians since independence, Tolulope Arotile is the latest statistics of these wicked vampires. Yorubas have all the initiative at this moment to put a new no nonsense security outfit in place called "KINIHUN". That is the king and I have coined the name for them if they are not brave enough to name one. Amotekun has already been highjacked by the government and the north hence its objective as set out by the founding fathers have been defeated. This is why the north have boldly continued with their evil agenda and have relaxed from their initial fear and upheaval on the mention of the formation of the then new amotekun security outfit. KINIHUN must be independently funded, yoruba only, and run by dependable reliable individual, with arsenal of sufisticated modern weaponry and unbridled inteligence to go with it. yorubas must be brave and take the initiative before its too late.
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2020
This coalition of blockheads can go f**k themselves. The termites will never come out to condemn the foolanis when they go about razing down villages. F**king hypocrites!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / Sen Andy Uba Defects To APC / 2023: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.