Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (28797 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency / Nobody Can Stop Igbo Presidency When The Right Time Comes - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2019
There is a desperation to this RUGA issue that is getting visible by the day.

God keep us Westerners , Easterners and Southerners safe .

Cattle rearing isn't by DNA , we should all be rearing livestock at this rate.

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Naijageak(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Alright
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Baroba(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2019
The solution is simple, STOP EATING FULANI BEEF"..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by opribo(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2019
President of cattles, ready to fight and kill for cattles
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2019
PythonAmaka:

You haven't yet healed yourselves of Awolowo's master stroke despite several decades after. We don't want a repeat of your constantly despicable rantings. Face your masters and do so squarely.

-Python amaka
Which of the awolowo?
Is it the actor in the movie "legend of sniper"?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by ivolt: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2019
PythonAmaka:
You can blow each other outta existence if that would settle it but no one should invade the SW as some people did at Ore before we flogged their fathers' flàtheads back to their potor region. We shall sit back and watch as slaves take on their masters.

Python amaka
Impostor, you are busted!
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by OfoIgbo: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2019
gwarotango:
Empty King Kong chest beating on the internet again.

Gwarotango, you gworo-eating cow-fuker, Fulanis are already apologizing profusely to ndi Imo, obviously realizing they are dealing with a battle-ready Igbo clan. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/forgive-us-herdsmen-beg-imo-community/

Now the northern coalition that was full of bravado the other day, are now crying to Buhari to save them from Igbos grin grin grin

Tell me, who among the two groups are chest-beating? Igbos haven't even done anything, yet Fulanis are quaking in their boots.
They sabi say Igbos na talk-na-do. Deal with it

They will not react and panic the way they are currently doing, if it were another ethnic group, but Igbos have King Kong nuts, and are far more likely to attack back than any other group. FULANIS KNOW THAT

3 Likes

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by ivolt: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2019
johndoexxx:
Lol...they want Nnamdi Kanu to issue a fatwah/jihad on the governors, ask the people to rise and deal with them? These governors know what's up, and the people are angry and just waiting for Nnamdi Kanu order to descend on them!
So they are effectively Zombies?
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by gwarotango: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2019
OfoIgbo:

[s]Gwarotango, you gworo-eating cow-fuker, Fulanis are already apologizing profusely to ndi Imo, obviously realizing they are dealing with a battle-ready Igbo clan. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/forgive-us-herdsmen-beg-imo-community/

Now the northern coalition that was full of bravado the other day, are now crying to Buhari to save them from Igbos grin grin grin

Tell me, who among the two groups are chest-beating? Igbos haven't even done anything, yet Fulanis are quaking in their boots.

They will not react and panic the way they are currently doing, if it were another ethnic group, but Igbos have King Kong nuts, and are far more likely to attack back than any other group. FULANIS KNOW THAT[/s]
I don't discuss with foul mouthed, empty chest beating inyamiris, and by the way it's your mother who's a cow fuccker
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by bionixs: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2019
PythonAmaka:
You can blow each other outta existence if that would settle it but no one should invade the SW as some people did at Ore before we flogged their fathers' flàtheads back to their potor region. We shall sit back and watch as slaves take on their masters.

Python amaka
auchin
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by UncleJudax(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2019
freeze001:

I am sure that when you weigh the stark realities on ground now against the issues you outlined here, you will come to realise that those issues pale in comparison to his overall message and the existential threats these bloodsuckers in power today represent. People refused to face the real issues and remained stuck on peripheral issues of whether he was polite or insulting. Today who is asking fulani braggarts to be polite or respectful of their hosts?
I have always maintained that the key to fixing Nigeria is smaller governments. Abuja cannot help. I had thought Kalu had a vision/political pathway to improving the east. Challenge the governors and encourage younger people with capacity and competence to enter politics. Make APGA or any other smaller party...the platform. The guy fall my hand.

For instance, I have a vision for my hometown, but because the governors pocket the state (nationwide), even councillorship is by appointment.

E.g if governors decide no RUGA, there will be none.

They have the power to fix Nigeria, not Buhari/Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Amatarasha(f): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2019
livebyday:

That account belongs to Yoruba warrior

Same IP

Don't derail the thread be responding to his rhetoric
i hate that guy angry
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Daewang: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2019
SAY NO TO BACKWARDNESS

SAY NO TO EVIL

SAY NO TO ISLAMIZATION

SAY NO TO CRIME

SAY NO TO TERRORISM

SAY NO TO RUGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by OfoIgbo: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2019
gwarotango:
I don't discuss with foul mouthed, empty chest beating inyamiris, and by the way it's my mother who's a cow fuccker. I am just a goat-fuker

OK, based on the highlighted phrase above, I apologize for calling you a cow-fuker. It totally escaped my mind you are a son of a mad cow that fuked your mother.

Anyway please tell your people to make use of the eastern roads next time. We haven't banned your cattle yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by psucc(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
delishpot:

So if he does, will you agree? grin grin na from that handshake dem go take grab una whole body.
Be wise when allowing your neighbour to sell his farm to your enemy. That means your enemy now is right at your doorstep. Don't chop off your your nose to spite your face. grin. You guys need to be smart. No Fulani will agree for his saboteur ruller to give his own land to their joint enemy. If una dey reason like this naim be say una Don die within 1 night grin
Thank you my brother. Such a wise Counsel.

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by hardbody: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2019
delishpot:

So if he does, will you agree? grin grin na from that handshake dem go take grab una whole body.
Be wise when allowing your neighbour to sell his farm to your enemy. That means your enemy now is right at your doorstep. Don't chop off your your nose to spite your face. grin. You guys need to be smart. No Fulani will agree for his saboteur ruller to give his own land to their joint enemy. If una dey reason like this naim be say una Don die within 1 night grin

So true. So on point.

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by bastardmod: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
gwarotango:
I think it's the right time for a tit for tat

BRING IT ON!

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by gwarotango: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
bastardmod:

BRING IT ON!
You will be the ones who will be doing all the crying when that happens
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by CodeTemplar: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
Abubauchi:
hhhhhhhh son bitch go and ask OJuku the idiot never forget what happen in his fucking grave,never for IGBO to rules this nation you're our slave and you will remain so till the final trumpet.
I am not trying to start a chest beating competition here but talking logistics man. It is either the north overrun its adversary in 3-4 months or hunger finishes the north because war is money and logistics which will be hard for them to maintain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by TheKingIsHere: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Even a Governor paid him a visit..
Paying a courtesy visit to a stranger in your own land while he's sitting on a throne as a king in your territory. ?

Seriously SMH at this slavery/madness.

"May allah bless Emir of Lagos "

WTF!!

Are you for real? Why SW dey always fall our hand? Chai

2 Likes

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by bastardmod: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
gwarotango:
You will be the ones who will be doing all the crying when that happens

But you are the one doing the crying Now

2 Likes

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Naajjii: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Dead on Arrival

Igbo Governor's don't have that power
As long as the people have rejected you please
Go
Then you be ejected up here in the north as well

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Python amaka
I think you fit the profile of a schizophrenic patient.The problem now is how to restrain you from harming yourself and others.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Gwarotango, you gworo-eating cow-fuker, Fulanis are already apologizing profusely to ndi Imo, obviously realizing they are dealing with a battle-ready Igbo clan. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/forgive-us-herdsmen-beg-imo-community/

They will not react and panic the way they are currently doing, if it were another ethnic group, but Igbos have King Kong nuts, and are far more likely to attack back than any other group. FULANIS KNOW THAT

You just dey behind keyboard dey beat empty chest. You're embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
As for the matter, all SE states should have followed Benue long ago to outlaw open grazing. Well organized, well armed vigilantes would have to be raised to enforce this ban and protect the rural communities who would inevitably bear the bloody consequences of Fulani aggrievement. Cos the police certainly wouldn't protect us from blood-thirsty, murderous pillagers and the chest-beating, keyboard warriors here wouldn't do anything to protect anyone.

1 Like

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by yungcheda(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
Fulanis should get out of Nigeria or Nigeria should get out of fulani. Which ever way... we shouldn't share same nationality with them
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by godofuck231: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
So bubu na their father , why not shoot them
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by LLMG: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Do these ethnic group you talked about killing and maiming their fellow humans
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Python amaka
sharap dere!
it was only because ur stupid broda banjo betrayed us.
Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Which of the awolowo?
Is it the actor in the movie "legend of sniper"?
all dis yorubas to dey make noise!
despite the modafuka(awolowo) stupid idea, igbos have reshaped the east to compete with the rest of naija if it were the west dat d war was fought in am sure all of dem would have migrated to benin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB by LLMG: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
You are so pathetic and devilish
PythonAmaka:

The topic is about the north warning your Governors against leading flàtties into another civil war as did Ojukwu with an outcome potentially more devastating than it was 49 yrs ago...

-Python amaka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP / Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / Sen Andy Uba Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.