Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam (49057 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Dr. Joe Abah Talks About Nigeria Airport Preparedness Vs. US And UK / What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by joyfullyjoyous(f): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
IVF is far better than this daylight child robbery.

1 Like

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by noblealuu: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
naturefellow:
this scam has been on since. No be today! Remember those baby factory raids often on the news. Those are the suppliers of the babies given to the women. In some parts, the scam is also called hormone baby °

Desperacy from societal pressure has misled many married women into this mess!

What a pity
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by peteruuu(m): 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
KenModi:

Keep waiting ennn! Jesus is coming! grin
Yah bro. I'll reply you because you're human.

I hope you accept Him into your Life before He comes for His Own.

He already said "my sheep hears my voice, and a stranger they'll not follow".

Our Lord Jesus Christ is NOT forceful, you have a choice to make...either to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour or (the worst), reject him.

God bless you...and may you receive angelic visitation in Jesus Christ' Name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by cococandy(f): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
If they adopt, people will know the kids aren’t theirs and they can’t have that.

They’d rather lie.
Duggedised12:
then why not adopt?

I feel the mind set of the average Nigerian to cut corners and break the law while doing it is responsible for all this.
I hope you also know that Ivf is not a straight ,you must bring your own egg and sperm case ,some cases are done with sperm donors and egg donors even surrogacy is becoming a thing now, but Nigerians just want to cut corners.

It is the criminal minds of Nigerians nothing else.I am sure other African countries have the same issues about barrenness,infact even Hannah was mocked in the bible, so that is to tell you,it didn't just start With Nigeria, but we always find a criminal way out of our problems because we are criminal minded.

That is why this is complicated because the so called victims are perpertrators of the crime themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Duggedised12(f): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
cococandy:
If they adopt, people will know the kids aren’t theirs and they can’t have that.

They’d rather lie.
yeah I know that is one of the reasons, infact with the whole "the baby will not show up in the scan " talk I am sure they already know something is fishy. This country is just messed up with criminal minded people.

1 Like

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Nobody is immune to scam. But there are two tips to help you avoid scam:

2- If it looks too good to be true then it probably is. Exceptionally good offers are usually scams. For example there's this guy that sends Whatsapp broadcast of 400naira for 1gig MTN. This is too good to be true true so it's a red flag.

good offers that look ridiculously cheap are mostly the redflags for scams.
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by guarantor17(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
o ga ooooo, there is God ooooooooo
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by webtutorr: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have mercy.

I can create your professional website and blogs:

Call/Whatsapp: 08065847947
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by FirePower1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Don't be deceived, everyone has a problem. The way we go about solving our problems define us. Even Adam and Eve had a problem of unclothedness but Satan focused their attention on an ungodly solution to their problem. They had momentary respite from their unclothedness until God showed up. Will the way you have been going about to tackle your challenges not make you to hide when God shows up? Repent today and amend your ways, stick to the Word of God and your salvation shall eventually come. Come to think of it, what did you bring to this world? why are you so desperate for what you will not take out of this worlds?
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by southernbelle(f): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
My goodness!!!
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by femi4: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

You better pray to God to save you from scammers. There's no wise man when it comes to scam.
Not in this case. This is gullibility of the highest order.
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Charis15(f): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Everything you just read is real. I have once visited and fell for their lies.
They will first of all hypnotise you.
Thank God my husband kicked.
Patience is a Virtue to God be the glory, today He has bless my Womb

6 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by pasuma(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
wellmax:
Finale. These is serious trouble in the land.
Wahala dey ooo .. May GOD help us
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Efuaye(m): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is the most enlightening article I have read in recent times! This has helped to connect all the dots.

When one is desperate he become cheap!

2 Likes

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by virgintoto(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:
This is jaw-dropping..
Asin ehn!!!

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by slowice(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
This one is strong...... Even catch barrister
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by oluwazoba25: 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
peteruuu:
Different stuffs happening... All pointing us to the return of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Make me worthy oh Lord.
another scam story
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by megareal: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good God Almighty. Now we know where most of these stolen babies end up at.

I'm also very sure that these women suspect this procedure but desperation make them throw caution to the wind. IVF or surrogacy are even better options.
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by megareal: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Charis15:
Everything you just read is real. I have once visited and fell for their lies.
They will first of all hypnotise you.
Thank God my husband kicked.
Patience is a Virtue to God be the glory, today He has bless my Womb

Hypnotize? shocked. Scientific hypnotism or juju?
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by peteruuu(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
oluwazoba25:
another scam story
Repent and accept Jesus Christ as your saviour bro.

Peace.
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Aladdin1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na wa! not new sha.a big mummy g.o used to do the business in portharcourt.may God have mercy on women looking for the fruit of the womb.
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by KenModi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
peteruuu:

Yah bro. I'll reply you because you're human.

I hope you accept Him into your Life before He comes for His Own.

He already said "my sheep hears my voice, and a stranger they'll not follow".

Our Lord Jesus Christ is NOT forceful, you have a choice to make...either to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour or (the worst), reject him.

God bless you...and may you receive angelic visitation in Jesus Christ' Name. Amen.

Take a few minutes, just a few minutes...and think about the fact that Jesus’ entire message was misconstrued and manipulated by his “followers” for their own personal gains.

Jesus never intended creating a religion, he wasn’t a Christian, nothing like Christianity existed during his time; he was a Jew. He only wanted to challenge the social and political system and to create a better welfare for the poor.

Its those who came after him, claiming to be his followers that conjured up all those things about him.

Dude has done his time and moved on. Just do unto others what you would want done to you. If there is a world after this good and well; if there isn’t then you would be remembered by those whose lives you touched while on earth.

Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, e.t.c are all scams. Religion is the biggest scam in the history of man!
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by delishpot: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

That women above 30yrs of age who give birth are most likely to do it via scam like the one in the thread.

An educated and learned person would know that due to a lot of factors women above 30 give birth without the need to resort to scams like this.

Even above 40 too.

Sorry if I came across rude with my first post but you make it sound like it's a death sentence or very unlikely to give birth even via natural means after 30yrs.

You are quick to conclude. I said tests should be carried out on women married for 30 yrs and suddenly give birth. not that it's impossible. If I say parents/spouses should look well and ask questions when their struggling kids/partners suddenly start making huge money, does that mean no one can make it huge at a sitting? My point is, make sure a woman is not missing her baby somewhere.
I will say it again..... When a woman who was barren for long in her husbands house and has hit menopause claims to have given birth without any IVF or a reputable professional medical intervention. esp in Naija where they see IVF, CS, adoption as a curse...... The govt should require them to have a reputable Dr verify their claims.

1 Like

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by peteruuu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
KenModi:

Take a few minutes, just a few minutes...and think about the fact that Jesus’ entire message was misconstrued and manipulated by his “followers” for their own personal gains.

Jesus never intended creating a religion, he wasn’t a Christian, nothing like Christianity existed during his time; he was a Jew. He only wanted to challenge the social and political system and to create a better welfare for the poor.

Its those who came after him, claiming to be his followers that conjured up all those things about him.

Dude has done his time and moved on. Just do unto others what you would want done to you. If there is a world after this good and well; if there isn’t then you would be remembered by those whose lives you touched while on earth.

Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, e.t.c are all scams. Religion is the biggest scam in the history of man!

This is where you get it all wrong and mixed up sir.

Christianity is NOT a religion, "True" Christianity is a way of Life.

Don't be bothered about the masses claiming to be Christians and ain't living the life of a true Christian sir, focus in the little ones you know or have seen(if at all you've seen one though)....
Some people would have to go that way, because of the deceits by their "pastors" and "G.Os".

If there's a fake, definitely, there's an original somewhere.

If you still need more discussions, I'll gladly send you a P.M...if otherwise, don't worry sir, I'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by kikelomojessy(f): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is so true. Have heard people discuss it in the salon I make my hair.

God help us.
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by babeosisi: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2019
Men tell your evil mothers and sisters to stop pushing your wife into desperation
The women who do these things have wimpy husbands that can't stand up to their evil family members harassing their wives because of no baby
Women don't allow yourselves to be manipulated into deceit and harming yourselves.
The Cyptic baby may come but you will be living a lie and may not be alive to enjoy him or her

1 Like

Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
virgintoto:

Asin ehn!!!
grin
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Nairastake: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Nobody is immune to scam. But there are two tips to help you avoid scam:

1- don't ever be desperate to get anything. Desperate people are the target market of scammers. Once you're desperate you'll lose all your rationale and reasoning. It won't matter if you're a professor or Nobel laureate.

2- If it looks too good to be true then it probably is. Exceptionally good offers are usually scams. For example there's this guy that sends Whatsapp broadcast of 400naira for 1gig MTN. This is too good to be true true so it's a red flag.

What you said is true but you can actually get 1gig MTN @ 400naira for real. That's what I'm using now.

I don't sell though
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Hullabaloon: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
shogsman:

I use to think I was Sherlock until I got played myself.so you're right,doesn't matter how smart you are,in this case her desperation was used against her.

Pray tell, how were you scammed?
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by shogsman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2019
Hullabaloon:

Pray tell, how were you scammed?

It was a rather unfavorable even,let's just say they preyed on my weakness.
Re: Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam by Hullabaloon: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
shogsman:

It was a rather unfavorable even,let's just say they preyed on my weakness.

Baba, narrate with details, I beg of you.

You could be saving someone from a similar ordeal in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic / Father,wife And Their 3 Kids Plagued With Madness In Ogoja,cross River(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.