Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms (1071 Views)

Tinubu Will Continue From Where Buhari Stops – Nasarawa Speaker / 2023: I’ll start from where Buhari stops, Lawan says to delegates / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari asks all Nigerian security agencies and hospitals to patronise local textile companies in the country for their uniforms.

This directive was disclosed by the Nigeria CBN governor Godwin Emefiele, at a meeting with the country's service chiefs and stakeholders from the CTG sector in Abuja on Thursday, July 11.

He said that President Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly directed the military and all other uniform services and hospitals to patronise the Nigerian Cotton, Textile and Garment (CTG) industries to grow the economy.

Emefiele explained that the President believes that for the present administration to tackle unemployment and grow the economy, the CTG sector must be revived.

“We have the mandate of the Mr President to ensure all the uniform services and theatre wears in hospitals and medical facilities are sourced locally from CTG industries.

Already, Bureau of Public Procurement (BPR) has been notified to enforce compliance among the ministries..SEE MORE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by Anijay1212(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
This is fantastic.
More jobs loading.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by niyidenrele: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good ,...thumb up Mr President

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by Officialgarri: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
We all know this is good but I can swear on my dîck that wailers will still have something negative to say.

I don't know why they crave so much for bad news when we all will still suffer it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by ekesimo(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hmmm, Mr dullardino just dey make nice moves small small. who dey reason am?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by Yyeske(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
I can imagine the mood of my Aba brothers right now, they are the best when it comes to this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by aremuforlife(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
We are going towards the right direction

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by Blue3k(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
I support this policy. The government should be supporting made in Nigeria as much as it reasonably can. Nigeria should have natural bias towards domestic producers before outsourcing in my opinion especially in areas of security.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by redsun(m): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2019
I hope mallams won't become tailors now and start importing materials from Dubai rather than aba.

An evolutionary move if it is well implemented.
Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:26am On Jul 12, 2019
redsun:
I hope mallams won't become tailors now and start importing materials from Dubai rather than aba.

An evolutionary move if it is well implemented.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by chriskosherbal(m): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2019
This is good ...but the GOVERNMENT have to improved our textlie industry to world standard producing quality goods . And I also hope this will not be another food for chopping for a selfish politician who will hijack the contract for the production of these items.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2019
Local government autonomy,

This policy,

Awarding contracts and making sure they are delivered unlike PDP era where some political jobbers will disappear with contract money running in billions of naira,

And a host of others, are some good things we must commend Buhari for.

However, these little good have been vitiated by his disobedience to rule of law, nepotism, and worst of his plan to Fulanise and Rugarise Nigeria and our dear country the head quarters of the Fulanis in Africa, if not the world.
Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by helinues: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Foreign contractors working with Nigeria governments are in trouble with FG. Yesterday it was minting press, today is military suppliers...

Good move though
Re: Buhari Stops The Importation Of Military, Medical & Other Security Uniforms by orisa37: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Good.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu React To The Death Of Madam Funke Fasoranti / Police Quiet On Pastors TB Joshua And Biodun Fatoyinbo Accusations / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.