Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari (16629 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / Buhari Sends Ministerial List To National Assembly / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by DeptSecretServ: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Taaaah! Go and sit down....

Senseless and Dundeefied President without brain.

Tinubu and all the idiots that rigged this disaster to power will never go unpunished.

Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by DeptSecretServ: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Firefire:
Yeye fowl.

Once a dullard, forever a dullardino.

The self acclaimed born again Democrat who double as a tyrant cum terrorist only open & close his mouth speaking gibberish.

I only pity those who expect any meaningful achievements from you & your RUGA gonment.

Worst / super clueless president in the history of Nigeria.

Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by ofiko123(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Buhari is a dullard quote me anywhere...
Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Whiner in chief. Did he really have to say this? The self pity in Buhari's soul is too much to allow him think clearly.

Yes I get that he is relatively less corrupt than the other ex military guys. Yes I get that he suffered an undue house arrest episode in the 80s. He was undermined etc. But hey ! Being a president was what fate designed for him to make real whatever vision drove him to contest four times !

Buhari is kind of a joke now. Repeating mistakes and tongue slips and being generally oblivious to the most obvious matters. The overseer of death and destruction coupled with bad decision making will be his legacy. Complete shame. Buhari will not be seen as different from the elite power structure of NPN, military and PDP down the line in the coming decades. Afterall he did oversee 2.8 billion usd missing in the 70s and the antics of Kyari and co of today are open secrets. So how can he possibly think he's fooling anybody.

Now to submit a list of ppl who we prolly already know is taking time? We know it's not some superlist. Just do it and get on with actual governance.

Congrats Sir! You have played yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by sterlingD(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2019
I can't believe this

Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by bamosagie(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2019
deji68:
Chai we don enter one chance grin grin grin

Nooo o, One chance was last regime, this one nah second chance.....
Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by TheStarsAlign: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2019
GERAT-A-HEREEEE!!! cool
Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by bluecircle470: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2019
jrusky:

This is not about wailing bro it doesn't sound fair enough that after two months Buhari has not choose his cabinet. A sane leader can't wait that long bro.

Buhari is not doing the right thing at all no need packaging it.

How many governors have chosen their commissioners? You people will just don’t want to see or hear anything good about Buhari... mtcheeww
Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by IamCharles123: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2019
This konkonli go appoint minister so?
Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by jrusky(m): 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
bluecircle470:

How many governors have chosen their commissioners? You people will just don’t want to see or hear anything good about Buhari... mtcheeww

So it's commissioner appointment yard stick you are using in this situation? Ok if that is how you see it but let me remind you same Buhari in 2015 that took him 6 good months to gathered imbecilles as ministers and here we are today.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by dashpee: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pressure by who?? Fulani herdsmen or cabals
Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by dashpee: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Don't mind brother, Obasanjo has said it all, never reinforce failure, APC has failed woefully

So ot's commissioner appointment yard stick you are using in this situation? Ok if that is how you see it but let me remind you same Buhari in 2015 that took him 6 good months to gathered imbecilles as ministers and here we are today.[/quote]
Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by bluecircle470: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2019
jrusky:

So it's commissioner appointment yard stick you are using in this situation? Ok if that is how you see it but let me remind you same Buhari in 2015 that took him 6 good months to gathered imbecilles as ministers and here we are today.

Hatred will consume you. You can never see anything good in him. Your wailing continues till 2023. PDP apologists
Re: BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari by jrusky(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
bluecircle470:

Hatred will consume you. You can never see anything good in him. Your wailing continues till 2023. PDP apologists

Hahahahaha Mr man karma is a bitch wallahi. So is that how you and your folks see anything good in Jonathan

Wait a minute so to release ministerial list has now turn to pdp and wailing stunt That is interesting.

You really amazed me by your direction of reasoning. Bro you are the wailer because you are just like a correct logic that stand upside down.

Tell your boss to release the list and all brohaha will end simple as that and if that pains you then get well soon ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Appoints 192 Special Assistants In Edo State / APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term / Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.