Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants (19250 Views)

Nigeria Spends About N3 Billion To Send Govt Officials To COP28 / ICPC Recovers 301 Houses From Two Civil Servants In Abuja / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Do you work with brains & hammer?

Only people in the sector understood my write up not bread sellers.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by strenghtt: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
PrinceGallant:
Just only two persons, N3billion, and millions of Nigerians are wallowing in abject poverty. This is no more corruption, this is wickedness. The two should not go free

NA ONLY TWO PEOPLE O MY BROS
Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by Dredgemaster(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2019
Firefire:
Professional liars...

Only media noise to distract their gullible followers.

We need you guys called APC government of fraud to only come to the media when you have achieved life imprisonments or death penalty for the looters. Not all these conjectures...
. I concur

1 Like

Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by tofolo(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2019
PrinceGallant:
Just only two persons, N3billion, and millions of Nigerians are wallowing in abject poverty. This is no more corruption, this is wickedness. The two should not go free
He said Mr Nnadi was quizzed but has been released on bail.
”He is presently undergoing Senior Executive Course (SEC 41, 2019) at the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru, Plateau State.
he would soon be promoted. angry
Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by DJInfluence: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Senior civil servants, police officers, custom officers, immigration officers all have one thing in common. That´s to steal and enrich themselves so that they can one day turn into politicians and steal even more. B. Thomas comes to mind.
Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by FarahAideed: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2019
AbuMaryam1:

Only people in the sector understood my write up not bread sellers.

My question had nothing to do with the PEF .. I know why I am asking ..Are you Mahdi?
Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by Donchukz(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2019
uncle005:
STILL?you mean steal right.
Yeah,thanks man
Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by Donchukz(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2019
aliscomonaj:
Steal not still
. Yeah,thanks man
Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2019
If they are loyal to Buhari, nothing will happen. Failed government
Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by ransomed: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2019
NCAN Rivers state chapter representing from a palm plantation in Ubima. Onyi iberibe and Mama Barawo got exposed.
Re: Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants by mechanics(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
That's serious o. Civil servants that are meant to be role models to their children are doing the opposite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate / Fatimat Raji-Rasaki Ignores Fayose, Supports Sheriff / Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.