Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell (21799 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Denies Influence Of ‘Foreign Power’, Insists On Independence / Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond / Robert Mugabe Resisting Army Pressure To Quit, Insists He's Still President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:
I hope when women say they can't work with men and refuse to employ men to work with then, men don't complain. This issue goes both way and as much as it is for safety, it also has a larger impact on society

But this part is crap. It is not sexist; he just does not think he is safe in close quarters with you and wants a "bodyguard".

On a separate note sha, if a white man says he is not comfortable being around black people alone so he needs a chaperone, it will come off as racist.

Weird world
let women say they cant work with men,and vice versa..let us see who will lose!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by GraGra247(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2019
Jayslicky:
So why are the false rape accusers not punished, is that not double standards, the most painful thing is that if a woman accuses someone of rape, people wouldn't listen to the man's side, they would storm all his social media accounts and give him instant judgement, even if he comes out of it his reputation is spoilt already but the accuser woman would be walking heads-up living her good life.

I have made this point countless times. False rape accusers should receive the same punishment as rapists. But unfortunately they are allowed to walk free.

Men should use every strategy in their power to prevent rape accusation in my opinion. Including if it means refusing to employ young women. Elderly women are safe and won't falsely accuse any man of rape.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

If someone falsely accuses you of rape or any crime, there are laws for it. It is called defamation/libel. Yes, you can exercise your constitutional rights and sue
The damages are almost irreversible even when you are cleared from such allegation. Better to prevent it with Mr Foster's method than be sorry you did not.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Lush100(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

If someone falsely accuses you of rape or any crime, there are laws for it. It is called defamation/libel. Yes, you can exercise your constitutional rights and sue

that''s in the court; he can sue.

what of social media?

will he sue all the media insult and outcry that would have damaged his reputation?

he has done well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
let women say they cant work with men,and vice versa..let us see who will lose!
The problem is people keep seeing this as a gender war. This isn't a war as society loses in the wind.

Men/women who rape and those who falsely accuse them are on both sides of the divide and both genders need to fight against them.

The enemy here are rapists and false accusers. Not a male-female fight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by ADMAF(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2019
BabaCommander:
Way to go?
Way to go...

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by kiyosaki1(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:
I hope when women say they can't work with men and refuse to employ men to work with then, men don't complain. This issue goes both way and as much as it is for safety, it also has a larger impact on society

But this part is crap. It is not sexist; he just does not think he is safe in close quarters with you and wants a "bodyguard".

On a separate note sha, if a white man says he is not comfortable being around black people alone so he needs a chaperone, it will come off as racist.

Weird world

See who is preaching .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by ephraim18(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2019
wise guy to avoid the story that touches the heart. sometimes political opposition can set their opponent up such interview in other to bring them down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2019
anonymous1759:

If you do that feminist will say women are been discriminated remember that's how the feminist struggle started that women are not given same opportunity as men. But it's better to cut off from them to avoid stories.
let feminist say anything they like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by SilentBang(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2019
This is a very wise Man,,, False rape accusers, Rapists and the social media, are the real culprits her... they are gradually tilting the society to what is going to be a new norm cheesy

I don't blame him one bit, Humans are built to adapt to every environment... thats him adapting cheesy

I think false rape accusers and Rapist... should face the same penalty by the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Midas01: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Trophy man
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by kiyosaki1(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

Actually, there has been faaaar more true rape cases than false ones.

There has been faaaar more incidences of men abusing their privileges against women than women against men.

By your standard, we should say women should fear all men.

People are to be feared not just people of a particular gender. If you find a particular person(ni matter the gender) take precaution to protect yourself

Please avail us with the authenticated statistics .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Nerro042: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2019
Great news best news I've seen today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by ecclize: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2019
There seems to be balance on issues bothering on male and female... For every precaution their seems to be counter argument...
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

The problem is people keep seeing this as a gender war. This isn't a war as society loses in the wind.

Men/women who rape and those who falsely accuse them are on both sides of the divide and both genders need to fight against them.

tell that to the feminist and people who condemn alledged rapist on social media

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by TheKingIsHere: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

There has been faaaar more incidences of men abusing their privileges against women than women against men.

People are to be feared not just people of a particular gender. If you find a particular person(ni matter the gender) take precaution to protect yourself

Can you show us evidence to buttress this claim on the bolded?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Masama: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

Weird world
Let women do the same if they wish, better for everybody!! The truth is you hardly hear of a male employee or journalist accusing a female boss or politician of rape or sexual assault but women seem to have turned accusing people of sexual assault into a full time profession and in this era of me too, they have taken it to a whole new level. And the irony is that when this accusations occur, society does not even ask for concrete evidence before they start demonizing the man. I don't blame any man who decides to play it safe with women employees or acquaintances these days.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Holyvet(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Am in full support of his stance on this,men must be wise and are getting wiser these days;it's better to be on the safer side to avoid fake rape and sexual molestation issues just to tarnish the reputation of men who are innocent before God and man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by joseph1832(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Yes oh, grin

2 Likes

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Masama: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

That's a bloody lie!!!!!! Where did you get your statistics from?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by anonymous1759(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
let feminist say anything they like

I'll soon draft my consensual sex form before sex grin grin grin grin your finger print will be used as siggy before someone will use me as Biodun when I retire Dangote as the richest man in Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by overall90: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2019
i agree in toto.
just look at this picture and cast your mind how it could have been then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by greenskittles: 8:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

Weird world
The second one is clearly racist because there's no concrete reason for a white man to not want to be alone with a black person.
But the situation in the op is clearly precautionary, and it's as a result of recent happenings. Brett Kavanaugh, even Trump himself. . .they've been accused of rape by women who had no proof other than their word. I assure you, if black people start coming out in droves to ruin white people's reputation (in whatever way) the logical reaction would be to get a chaperone too, or record every minute of the time spent alone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by JuanDeDios: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

Weird world
Apples and oranges. Being alone with a woman can expose a man to sexual harrassment allegations or vice versa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by kiyosaki1(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

Says who ,you that blindly supported busola dakolo even without enough proof .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Political toddler he is

He thinks any strategist will come for him at this time.

His past they are presently digging up.
who cares...you that you are political supperiotmr ,please contest for landlord now

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Neddstark: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2019
If only Fatoyinbo adhered to these rules. But that guy na fine guy and na women full him church. Well he is learning the hard way grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by GraGra247(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:

The damages are almost irreversible even when you are cleared from such allegation. Better to prevent it with Mr Foster's method than be sorry you did not.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by AllenSpencer: 8:03am On Jul 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who cares...you that you are political supperiotmr ,please contest for landlord now

Like you so anxious to know who chats with you. Trust me, you won't want to know.

I might be your state governor in no time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / Yair Lapid: Israel Doesn’t Need US Permission To Strike Iran / Israel Knew Of Hamas' Plan A Year Ago (New York Times)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.