Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell (21845 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Denies Influence Of ‘Foreign Power’, Insists On Independence / Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond / Robert Mugabe Resisting Army Pressure To Quit, Insists He's Still President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2019
lilbest4:
if I'm in a society as fuccked up as the west, I'd never be seen with a woman, I'd make use of xvideos throughout my stay.
Lol cheesy

U bad bro

Instead you make her sign document of consent before anything
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2019
etrange:

It is not safe in the long run. Discrimination is the only possible outcome. Men will still be raping women. You only care about false accusations as if that's a more heinous crime than rape.
lol you are a complete joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Khaleell001(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Political toddler he is

He thinks any strategist will come for him at this time.

His past they are presently digging up.

bla bla black sheep.

Let him save himself from any impending or planned humiliation.

Thank God they are coming to Islam with this.
prophet of Islām (peace be upon him) said :"A man should not be alone with a woman in seclusion except with women he can not marry. "

When we(muslims) were saying this then they started calling us sexist thank God this is coming from the "best" democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Olorunnim: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Even Keanu Reeves doesnt hug women anymore.
You too Sabi that thing, Avoiding scandals in every possible way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Khaleell001(m): 11:42am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

If someone falsely accuses you of rape or any crime, there are laws for it. It is called defamation/libel. Yes, you can exercise your constitutional rights and sue

It is very easy for you to say.
You have not seen anything yet.
Mr Fatoyinbo is still under serious pressure to confess that he raped Bosula yet, I have this feeling that people like you believed her narration based on what you type.

it is better to be safe than sorry.

This your modernity ballcrap is finally catching up with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Olorunnim: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2019
tsinzu:

Rubbish!! She's the one that is requesting for the interview and not him so she should simply abide by his terms or go and interview someone else.
What do you expect from someone like that to say, She didn't even spell her name right And expect her to have Sense?Na their type they Falsely accuse of Rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Khaleell001(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2019
etrange:

How has the women been playing safe ?

Being careful and decent. Some people get out of false accusations based on their near past records. If you choose not to travel with a lady cause it'll be tempting or you're scared of what might be said, it's your personal decision. Let those who can do it. I don't have problems with the guy in question. I'm just saying it's a bit excessive encouraging men in general to make it a norm in society.

And what is wrong if men makes it a norm if it will make them feel safe from being accused falsely?

The man made himself very clear and I. think any sensible man in the generation should be very careful especially now that this metoo movement is gaining huge support.

I would personally advice men not to allow such openness with women.
An innocent smile from lady can read many meanings.

It is better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Khaleell001(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2019
BossDante:

So one shouldn't avoid an issue before it becomes a problem, according to your perception. You must be really 'wise'. So you haven't heard that prevention is better than cure. Sue for defamation, after they most have suspended you from your job pending the legal battle plus the psychological and emotional trauma, the financial burden, family shame etc. You are very very 'wise'. If you females have been wiser, whenever a false accusation is established like the recent case of that footballer , you ladies would have been the one clamoring for a jail time for the lady cos this stuff is definitely gonna backfire on you guys.

You dey mind dem.

Libel ko, sue ni.

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Khaleell001(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2019
etrange:

He should go through it. It's fine. I'm only irked by the conscious efforts by guys here to make it a norm. My take is that it will have a degenerating effect in the long run. You'd see things like "sorry we cannot employ you cause most of our clients are men, they can't work with you", "oh we can't take you, other men who work here can't stand it", "sorry, you cannot be a gynecologist, you're not a women", "you can't lead this country.....", you can't, you can't, you can't... Such limitations based on gender would be inevitable and of course, disastrous.

I'm not pissed when people think I'm a lady cause of my stance. Lol.

It is better we start redefining certain lines lest we become consumed by what we take for granted.

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by monex(m): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:
I hope when women say they can't work with men and refuse to employ men to work with then, men don't complain. This issue goes both way and as much as it is for safety, it also has a larger impact on society

But this part is crap. It is not sexist; he just does not think he is safe in close quarters with you and wants a "bodyguard".

On a separate note sha, if a white man says he is not comfortable being around black people alone so he needs a chaperone, it will come off as racist.

Weird world

I like the way your Mynd works
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by iPopAlomo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

Actually, there has been faaaar more true rape cases than false ones.

There has been faaaar more incidences of men abusing their privileges against women than women against men.

By your standard, we should say women should fear all men.

People are to be feared not just people of a particular gender. If you find a particular person(ni matter the gender) take precaution to protect yourself

And not all rape cases are true...

Which is also a fact

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by iPopAlomo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Hahahahahaha these guys up no go kii me with laugh this early momo. Dominion is from inside out. Don't let your environment place a limitation on you. All that you can be is in inside of you not your environment. The manis more powerful than his environment. Your environment doesn't make you, you make your environment.If you don't know who you are, you will be struggling to manifest it or accomplish it.Good Morning My Yard People. May God crownour hustle with success today. Amin. Read my signature

If she accuses him off rape... You'll be the first to scream 'crucify him'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
Olorunnim:
Pastor Adeboye personal secretary was my Uncle RIP He too does not sit alone with an Unknown woman.
that is the way..rip to ur uncle

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. How many men want to work with a woman?
good question?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by monex(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
etrange:

Nothing is worse than being raped though

going by that logic, this (having a chaperone) will also prevent rape.

so you are supporting his point since rape is worse than any division this may cause

2 Likes

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by BizBayo: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
That lady reporter is an alakoba. Hear her say the Governor is a sexist for denying her that indulgence.

Another female reporter's opinion on a pilot's decision to evict a lady from the plane for wearing a see through dress showing sumptuous cleavage and tempting eye popping curves was that he is sexist.
That sexist word is what they are now using to push men to their limits.
Well. Better to be a sexist than to be a rapist

Just imagine, dem Neva even embark on the journey, she has already tagged him a sexist. What a world

3 Likes

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2019
iPopAlomo:

If she accuses him off rape... You'll be the first to scream 'crucify him'

EsheMi Not Me
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by jnoz23(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
women power be fading like pmb

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Good...

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by iPopAlomo(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2019
etrange:

He should go through it. It's fine. I'm only irked by the conscious efforts by guys here to make it a norm. My take is that it will have a degenerating effect in the long run. You'd see things like "sorry we cannot employ you cause most of our clients are men, they can't work with you", "oh we can't take you, other men who work here can't stand it", "sorry, you cannot be a gynecologist, you're not a women", "you can't lead this country.....", you can't, you can't, you can't... Such limitations based on gender would be inevitable and of course, disastrous.

I'm not pissed when people think I'm a lady cause of my stance. Lol.

Why are you talking with both sides of your cheek...

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by iPopAlomo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
GEEBITE:
Not every homo sapiens with a pipe between his legs is a man.

That nigga is a girl... Confirm

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by etrange: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Why are you talking with both sides of your cheek...

I'm not responsible for what you understood.
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by laudate: 3:56am On Jul 13, 2019
BabaCommander:
Way to go?

A US politician, Robert Foster who is biding to be Mississippi governor has refused to travel alone with a female reporter that wants to interview him.

Is it time men adopt this policy to avoid frivolous accusations?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48954303#

Lalasticlala, Suen, what do you think about this?

I swear, this politician get too much sense! cool

Best decision ever! It is better to avoid stories that touch ....

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by CTPlayer: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
How do we know he did the right thing? She immediately complained about it in the newspaper.
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by laudate: 2:09am On Jul 16, 2019
CTPlayer:
How do we know he did the right thing? She immediately complained about it in the newspaper.
That is her own bloody business. sad She can complain to the heavenlies, if she likes. The fact that she complained, does not make her complaint, a sensible one. If she does not like the man's terms and conditions, she should forget about the interview. Na by force? shocked

If anything happens behind closed doors now, na she go first leak am to the newspaper. Yeye dry smell. angry

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by CTPlayer: 2:41am On Jul 16, 2019
laudate:

That is her own bloody business. sad She can complain to the heavenlies, if she likes. The fact that she complained, does not make her complaint, a sensible one. If she does not like the man's terms and conditions, she should forget about the interview. Na by force? shocked

If anything happens behind closed doors now, na she go first leak am to the newspaper. Yeye dry smell. angry

She made the request, bring along the chaperone.
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by laudate: 3:10am On Jul 16, 2019
CTPlayer:
She made the request, bring along the chaperone.
What stops her from bringing in her own chaperone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) / Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.