Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft (53560 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by favour32(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is practical love!
Not the so-called religious extremists who find pleasure in displaying discrimination and hatred.
Love is white![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by distilledwalex(m): 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Truthsbitter:
silverbirding if you don't show me the news from a credible source that it was a pastor who accused this boy of witchcraft I will definitely report this post.
Ode �
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Truthsbitter: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
distilledwalex:
Ode �
grin your father ode
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Lukebryan2sure: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
allanphash7:
I ask myself sometimes that where did Black man come from sef?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by mozona(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2019
so that handsome little guy is a witch.

left for dead we will not be able to see those handsomeness of his
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by AbdlRashid(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2019
To say being a religious leader has nothing to do with being good is an understatement. This is a lady who has tattoo all over her body making sure a kid who was condemned to death by a pastor lives. We judge by appearance most times not bothering to know the soul inside the person.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by greenskittles: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Michellekabod2:
albaghdadi,kingebukasblog, jesusjnr,originakaloka, olaadegbu,she has a tattoo,will she go to hell for it?
You people should stop tagging kingebuka in these things. He's not a Christian anymore.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Tantaliteweb: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2019
originals1:
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 17k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Are you in Lagos??
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by gazmann(m): 2:56am On Jul 15, 2019
Aaronsrod:

More lies from the pit of Hell!

This Oyinbo woman is clearly a devil worshipper if you see marks of Satan in her skin. The Bible forbids this.

We must prevent her from taking our witch pikin from Nigeria. They should be put to death as our pastors and the Bible commands. Exodus 22:18

He is now in Europe gaining power in demonic doctrine.

She will send him back here to kill us.

Christians awake!!

Please post yoir picture you sound very naive
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by kwaraguy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Puregold3:

You need to see the expression on my gramma's face when I showed her.Really Sad

Sad as it is, it's really good as it takes a new twist. Grass to grace. Very happy for the boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.