Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft (53832 Views)

From Transgender To Transformed By Christ (Photos) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Mrshape: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2019
People are wicked, seeing that first picture I noticed I am crying.
Thanks to the kind hearted woman.
What religion will cause for Africa is unimaginable.

2 Likes

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by jrusky(m): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Ndidinma:
The pastor wey call this boy witch na him pikin fit be the witch sef, the useless parents wey starve the pikin if you check their life dem never commot from the level of poverty wey dem dey since dem leave the boy to starve and die............God bless Madam Loven......the boy looks cute with his aje butter set of teeth and smile...Lol

You are correct bro. I'm very sure his foolish parent will still be languishing in their abject poverty.

What a shameless and wicked patent. And for that pastor he should be hang that is it.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by janettee(f): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Recoverd:
WHOM GOD HAS MADE KING, MUST SURLY BE KING...

So called god left him to die, but go off I guess.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Dandiaz72(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2019
True Christianity is giving to the poor,helping the needy,not going to church only and claiming "holier than thou".
this woman is more likely to make heaven than a lot of pastors.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Kennitrust(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2019
profjustine458:
Please how do I contact this woman??
I want to be paying my title monthly to her foundation
the best place to do that
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by BLUEJAYY: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2019
profjustine458:
Please how do I contact this woman??
I want to be paying my title monthly to her foundation
I started doing the little I can for the street kids around me. I hope to be privileged enough to do more. Bless your heart!
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by fotadmowmend(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2019
Heaven will be funny! Now the woman with tattoo saved a boy left to die by a pastor!

2 Likes

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by sylve11: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2019
I love this..... cool
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by divine2288: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2019
am touched really....
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by wolesmile(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Lee84:
This is the meaning of Greatness, she is a great woman and she has written her name in the hands sands of time. God bless her!!
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by holyeye1989(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Fine boy
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Graduateacher(f): 8:17am On Jul 13, 2019
Looking very health but the cloth he's wearing is not encouraging. This woman is receiving a good amount of money for that child, I read from daily mail that a lot of money and clothes were donated to her foundation for the child's sake. Let's know how we can also donate something
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Anybody that label an innocent child a witch or a wizard and maltreats and condemns the act of that child is a witch.
Any person that does these and still salute the acts of this kind lady is the most dangerous of all the witches and wizards combined

Many witches and wizards abound on this platform. I won't mention names.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by abembele: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2019
God bless this woman richly inj, amen
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by 2blessed01(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2019
I Wont Say ''God Bless You 2 Her''...
Rather, I Will Say To Her, ''REMAIN BLESSED'' Cos I Know She Is Already BLESSED!!!
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 13, 2019
jrusky:

You are correct bro. I'm very sure his foolish parent will still be languishing in their abject poverty.

What a shameless and wicked patent. And for that pastor he should be hang that is it.
I am a lady.....lol
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by jrusky(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Ndidinma:

I am a lady.....lol

Sorry my sincere apology.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Somebodydaddy01: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Where are your daddy GO’s
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by sisisioge: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Thank you mama kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hes so cute!
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by kwaraguy(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Puregold3:
I feel like crying right now.

I actually cried. The name given to the boy made me cry. Hope
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2019
This is what religion should be like not the nonsense we have here.
The woman is likely an atheist or humanist.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by labani06(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2019
If she was an African and has tattoos on her body people will just start to wrongfully accusing her of being a wh*re and all other bad names without even investigating who she is unfortunately can you imagine what she has just done she saved this little infant life this is humanity. never judge someone by physical appearance investigate respect anyone you see nowadays a person with a religious appearance can be really good and nice person and can be a bad and devilish person as well.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Puregold3:
I feel like crying right now.
Don't cry go and do likewise

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by psalmylee(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2019
now I understand that saying which says :don't judge a book by its cover.she has tattoos all over her body,in Africa n Nigeria such people are regarded as the worst ,they are seen as the devil himself.BT she has a heart of gold.she is an humanitarian. this is not the only child her organization has taken full responsibility for.in one word she is an ANGEL.unlike some religious fanatics. especially the Nigerian Christian n Muslim. they easily condemn,judge n see themselves as HOLY.even when the bible said our holiness is like a fithy rag in the sight of God.#spits#stopped going to any church for one reason they see their pastors or proprietors or watever they call them as God himself.my pastor said ,my pastor said n they have actually forgotten what God n the bible actually said.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Lee84: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=wolesmile post=80215694][/quote]
Thanks
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by PenGriffey: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Couldn't be happier smiley smiley I love this.. If only everyone can do same. The world would be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 13, 2019
jrusky:

Sorry my sincere apology.
No qualms
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by hisgrace090: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
His real mum will soon show up to accuse the white woman of kidnapping her dearly beloved son or demanding settlement money cheesy

With our level of shamelessness she can.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2019
This woman tattoo is super sexy and yummy, see as she set for bedmatics.
As for the two fools that brought this boy into the world only to reject him for nonsensical statement under the guise of being witch, may una scrotum sac and clitoris itch sense out of una brain.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by lailo: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2019
the lady transforming them herself is a witch
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by cocolacec(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2019
hisgrace090:
Now a European citizen and bouncing full of life.

Lovely!!!

Anybody that can allow a toddler to die this way is the real DEMON.

He is not an European citizen because the woman never adopted him.The pastor who label children and people witches and wizard should be locked up for life in the Gulag.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by hisgrace090: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2019
cocolacec:

He is not an European citizen because the woman never adopted him.The pastor who label children and people witches and wizard should be locked up for life in the Gulag.

Then go and drag him back to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Pastor Paul Enenche's Prophecies For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.