Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft (53584 Views)

New Photos Of Lizzy, The Drug Junkie Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by King44(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2019
silverbirdng:
Sometimes in February 2016, this young boy was condemned to die after a pastor accused him of witchcraft and his images went vural. Abandoned by his parents and community. He was rescued by Anja Ringgren Loven, a Danish woman living in Nigeria at the time who bent down and began feeding the boy and giving him water. She runs a children's centre where the children she saves receive medical care, food and schooling.

Ms Loven is the founder of African Children's Aid Education and Development Foundation, which she created to help children which have been labelled as witches and therefore neglected and even killed by members of their community.

Three years, 5 months later, this is him. Back to school, eating well and his new name is HOPE

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/magical-transformation-boy-left-die-accused-witchcraft/
this woman deserves awards and a lot of financial support from governors, I have followed the start from day one n it amazes me how she transformed that kid's life something most of us would be scared to do, talking about false prophets my God visit them with His anger
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by SammyTJack: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2019
Let's all condemn religion

2 Likes

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Dagger111(m): 11:12am On Jul 13, 2019
silverbirdng:
Sometimes in February 2016, this young boy was condemned to die after a pastor accused him of witchcraft and his images went vural. Abandoned by his parents and community. He was rescued by Anja Ringgren Loven, a Danish woman living in Nigeria at the time who bent down and began feeding the boy and giving him water. She runs a children's centre where the children she saves receive medical care, food and schooling.

Ms Loven is the founder of African Children's Aid Education and Development Foundation, which she created to help children which have been labelled as witches and therefore neglected and even killed by members of their community.

Three years, 5 months later, this is him. Back to school, eating well and his new name is HOPE

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/magical-transformation-boy-left-die-accused-witchcraft/

Abeg where i fit see this woman make i marry her, at least make she born one pikin for me biko?
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Bawsse(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2019
profjustine458:
Please how do I contact this woman??
I want to be paying my tithe monthly to her foundation

Bra if you get am tell me
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by tillerwzb: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2019
If this boy grow up finish come hammer that him evil papa go come for forgiveness blaming devil . Na God go punish evil parents . The way we practice religion in nigeria is deep rooted in our culture . Even before church and mosque we had religion and they were even more repressive . We like to consult drunkard and liars chief priest and ifa to know about our predicaments in the end them go come tag one person witch . Be yea transformed by the renewal of your heart . Religion is not our problem but oppressive and selfish cultures. Hindu , Buddhist , Christian Muslim atheist nations dey succeed why not us ?
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by gazmann(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2019
profjustine458:

This would be the most useful place to put tithe not for fueling private jets

2 Likes

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by olufemi247(m): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2019
How will that pastor feel now after seeing the boy's pictures.....
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Codes151(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Old story
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Kingchineme6(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2019
You nailed it all cheesy
rafhell:
God bless that white woman.
This is the only kind of righteousness that can take one to heaven.
Not all this going to church or mosque or killing and hating because of god.
If only we can learn to love our neighbor as ourselves. If only....

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by mchc1001: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2019
If only they can find the pastor that prophecies about this poor boy and jail him for life for attempted murder
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by redsun(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2019
Pastor/iman/religion equals to delusion, backwardness, and doom. Irrational people don't deserve children of their own.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by alexsoftwork(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Goodlyhrt:
I want to kiss that woman
U nor no kiss daniel cheesy
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by realstars: 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good one
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dagger111:

Abeg where i fit see this woman make i marry her, at least make she born one pikin for me biko?
oga she get husband already undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/3739548/anja-ringgren-loven-husband-david

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Dagger111(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dickhead02:
oga she get husband already undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/3739548/anja-ringgren-loven-husband-david

Na lie o, she must marry me too o, i dey line too, help me pass my msg to her. grin
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by nototribalist: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
profjustine458:
give me the money make I dey give her
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dagger111:

Na lie o, she must marry me too o, i dey line too, help me pass my msg to her. grin
grin grin grin grin grin Nothing does you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by harryjunior17(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
She even tattooed hope's name on her left knuckles..
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by petertamtam6(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
profjustine458:
its good but be careful of one chance

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Slimguy0(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Condemned by religion and saved by Humanity

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Michellekabod2:

albaghdadi,kingebukasblog, jesusjnr,originakaloka, olaadegbu,she has a tattoo,will she go to hell for it?

You don't go to hell because of tattoo, you go to hell willingly when you reject receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by innobarca(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
This woman is qualified to receive tithes and offerings rather than some pastors in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by chinedumoooo: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Pastors, pastors hmmmmm,be careful not to be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Aaronsrod: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
gazmann:

This would be the most useful place to put tithe not for fueling private jets

More lies from the pit of Hell!

This Oyinbo woman is clearly a devil worshipper if you see marks of Satan in her skin. The Bible forbids this.

We must prevent her from taking our witch pikin from Nigeria. They should be put to death as our pastors and the Bible commands. Exodus 22:18

He is now in Europe gaining power in demonic doctrine.

She will send him back here to kill us.

Christians awake!!
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Ubdavis(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Probably a pastor in a church proclaimed that he is a witch...
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by ChiefVolt007: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is old news anyway.. But its always good to know that there are still a few people out there in the world, who will always lend a helping hand.. Especially to the less privileged.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Exodora: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
And when this boy is influential now the parents will say us a devil's work. Just pray God gives him a heart to forgive whoever it is that did this evil to him.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by HMarshal(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
A lot of folks here ranting won't touch that kid wit a stick tAlkless of thier hands.even if they culd help.they will always prefer the fine looking kids.ask you self if u would touch him @that cast-out, malnourished state & nuture him back to full human dignity after same 3years b4 screaming & cursing here
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by showafrica(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
White people are way more advanced in everything in and out pure love.. But look at Africa so much hatred in and out and no advancement just stagnant with religion and traditional belief.

Tufiakwa!!!!!

E get where e go reach, a meteorite Wil just fall here and wipe out Africa. Africa no dey contribute anything to the world.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wow, he's looking fresh, God will surely bless the woman.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by Efiko(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Freehuman:

Someone that saved the boy doesn't believe in a God that ordered for the death of the innocent children of Canaan either so keep this to yourself.

Sure, it's a reminder to us who have received/enjoyed Gods mercy (saved by grace through Christ) and a call to good works/love (subject of this thread, as examplified by this great lady)

This grace is available for all.

Note also that every soul is subject to this final judgement whether you believe or not.
Re: Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft by favour32(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is practical love!
Not the so-called religious extremists who find pleasure in displaying discrimination and hatred.
Love is white!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexuality: No Matter How You Color Them, Only One Set Would Fit (Photo) / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.