Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617326 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Olamide158: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
good evening guys....i booked may 7th b4 this cat issues..still no date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
NathyBongos:
which interview? They do interview for only MSC student

But I've not seen anyone who's had an interview at Abuja na. I feel if they split the interviewing, the loads of appointments won't cause them to bring up new rules.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
yusuftosin:
I was at the embassy today for my interview, and a lady provided information about a scholarship she didn't get.
Embassy couldn't go on with the interview.

She just wasted an AD slot

You saying she booked and ticked on scholarship when she didn't have any scholarship?

Eewo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sharly343:
Good evening elders, I got rejected 3 consecutive times . the last I am hoping for Bremen city university, this is due to the school I did my first degree is a private school,according to Bonn Rhine seig the school is recognized but the course isn't accredited �.. Pls is der anything I can do cos man piking don loose hope.. Pls advice is needed biko.. Thanks

So these guys actually confirm the accreditation status of courses
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
dailydolar:
don't bother your self about the cat A a friend booked recently with cat A and the Ad showed she must have atleast one of 1st class, second class lower or upper or scholarship so the 2:2 people still dey for cat A prepare for your interview and blast it babe

Thanks but I was not talking about Cat A or B. The issue was the date I picked as deadline to get AD compared to the actual deadline in my AL, if it would be as issue at the embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
heybaby12:
Those of you with visas dont forget to upload it to the Escrow banks you using. So that when you get over here you have bought about two days wait time.

More AMs
More Money
More Dates
More Grace.

U mean N26 and co?
How do I do that, u know my challenge. I have already done for Fintiba verification and have the postident verification stuffs.
I'm concerned about completing this N26 from here too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dlimitbreaker: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
AM ALERT:

Congrats bro @ obinna

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sassy92 i saw your post about sharing cost for Uni-assist Posting via group, so I want to help if my Traveling time is okay to u.

Anyone that intends applying for summer and would be posting documents to Germany can pm me, I will help with that for a small token to meet up cost the other side.

I leave September 2, will accept documents till 1st September.
Those whose their application wouldn't be on by then can messaged me for a better way to go about it.

Good luck guys! God's grace!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dlimitbreaker: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Obinnafrancis:
AM ALERT:

Admission: May 28, 2019
School: Trier University of Applied Sciences Umwelt-campus Birkenfeld.
Course: Sustainable Business and Technology (Bachelors degree; Got 4 AL in the bag but this course is number one on my list).
Booked for Date that same day and Got August 8, 2019. The date seems far to me so I had to cancel and re-booked on June 16, 2019 with August 23 as Enrollment date. My AD then arrived on June 19, 2019 and interview was scheduled for July 1,2019.
Interview Date: July 1, 2019
AM: July 29, 2019(28 days)

I want to say thank you to everyone here on Nairaland. I have really learnt a lot from you guys and I have equally made some good friends here. What a beautiful forum!! Thank you very much to everyone once again.

Cc: Sassy92

BABA GOD � THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GRANTING ME MY HEART DESIRE.

DE HERE I COME.

congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Olamide158:
good evening guys....i booked may 7th b4 this cat issues..still no date

shocked shocked shocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Let me paste this here:

Hello Guys!
Visa Approved this morning at the US Consulate, Frankfurt.
The consular officer allowed me to finish my sentences so I was really free to express myself.

VO: Passport and I-20 please
Me: I did as I was asked.

VO: What are you going to do in the US
Me: I am going for my Master’s degree in Ocean, Coastal and Earth Sciences at UTRGV

VO: How did you find out about this school?
ME: I got to speak with one of the lecturing staff of the University and my intended department during a geoscience conference in Lagos, Nigeria in 2018. He told me the department was looking for graduates of Geology for the new phase of their research and when I shared my Geology background and interests with him, he told me I would be a good fit and that I should apply. So I did further research on the school via Princeton review, usnews and other search parameters and I was satisfied so I applied.

VO: Your bachelors is also in Geology?
Me: Yes it is.

VO: You got your bachelors from Germany or Nigeria?
Me: Nigeria please.

VO: When did you come to Germany?
Me: April this year.

VO: What are you doing in Germany?
Me: I am currently studying Sustainable Mining and Remediation Management at TU Bergakademie Freiberg.

VO: Why don't you want to continue this programme in Germany?
Me: I put in for the Sustainable Mining programme here so I could research on the remediation of wastewater and heavy metals from mines but apparently the mines in Germany have been closed including the University’s experimental teaching mine where I am supposed to conduct my research. So it is no longer feasible to continue the programme. I believe going to the US at this time is a good call for me.

VO: Who is paying for your programme?
Me: Myself and my elder sibling

VO: What will you do with this degree?
Me: My career focus has always been in academia so the acquired training from this degree will strategically place me to take on a lecturing position at my alma mater (the University of Benin) as a researcher of environmental hydrogeology and I do have a competitive advantage here due to my recent work experience as a research assistant in the Department of Geology and also because the department only has one professor of hydrogeology that is aging and close to retirement. He would be glad to mentor me once more like he did as my thesis supervisor.

VO: Sorry did you say you finished from Benin?
Me: Yes, the University of Benin, Nigeria.
Me: Sorry the Benin I mentioned is different from the country called Benin. Benin is a city in Nigeria as well.
VO: Oh thanks for the correction. I actually thought you were referring to the country Benin. I'm sorry I'm not so familiar with places in Nigeria. (We both laughed).
VO went ahead to tell me that it's just like that in the US. That Springfield is another confusing term that is up to 35 in the US. I quickly said "oh so you need to specify the particular Springfield you're going to in the US". To this, the VO said YES. We laughed again after she told me one of her Springfield experiences.

VO: Alright your visa is approved....
VO: You did a good job answering all my questions. Please answer the questions same way at the port of entry okay.
I smiled and said I will.

Deficit - $30k
No SOA

Copied from Victree007.
Congrats my brother

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Dlimitbreaker: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Elegantlemmy:
Good afternoon my people. Pls is anyone staying in pH and going for interview on the 5th? Biko let's connect. Thanks
I am not stay in ph but i have interview on 5th
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Let me drop here, is an old circular but still applies.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
More like this transcript is for someone already studying in Germany and moved from there to continue studies in US?

Wow! Isn't this great...

AD ooo

Chriswazo:
Let me paste this here:

Hello Guys!
Visa Approved this morning at the US Consulate, Frankfurt.
The consular officer allowed me to finish my sentences so I was really free to express myself.

VO: Passport and I-20 please
Me: I did as I was asked.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sharly343(f): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
legionnaire:

What was your BSc course?

Microbiology
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
THANK YOU!!! Your travelling time is perfect. I'll pm you soon.

Chriswazo:
Sassy92 i saw your post about sharing cost for Uni-assist Posting via group, so I want to help if my Traveling time is okay to u.

Anyone that intends applying for summer and would be posting documents to Germany can pm me, I will help with that for a small token to meet up cost the other side.

I leave September 2, will accept documents till 1st September.
Those whose their application wouldn't be on by then can messaged me for a better way to go about it.

Good luck guys! God's grace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tommynaku: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Chriswazo:

How far Bro, any update from Turkish Airline discounted price and take off from PH?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sharly343(f): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

Tell us the name of your school, the course and your graduating CGPA. We can move forward from there
The Name of the school is ISFOP-Benin University located in Benin Republic ��. I graduated with a CGPA of 3.64 in Microbiology.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
glopatra:

Thanks but I was not talking about Cat A or B. The issue was the date I picked as deadline to get AD compared to the actual deadline in my AL, if it would be as issue at the embassy.
madam E no matter abeg go your interview tell them say the school promise you extention till the date you put but them wan dey sure say u don do interview before them send you the letter

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Chriswazo:

U mean N26 and co?
How do I do that, u know my challenge. I have already done for Fintiba verification and have the postident verification stuffs.
you can't open N26 from Nigeria except you get to Germany I tried it last year and that's the reply I get that it's not available for my area cos I used Nigeria address
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sharly343(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
odimbannamdi:

So these guys actually confirm the accreditation status of courses
They do.. M surprise myself
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Onyxqueen: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Tommynaku:

How far Bro, any update from Turkish Airline discounted price and take off from PH?

Interested too. How do we inquire?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by glopatra(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
dailydolar:
madam E no matter abeg go your interview tell them say the school promise you extention till the date you put but them wan dey sure say u don do interview before them send you the letter

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by legionnaire(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please guys my AL for MSc has an Abuja address but I already have an appointment date with Lagos. Will it be smart for me to email the German embassy to rearrange to Abuja Embassy for me cos I'm trying to save cost. I saw on the German embassy website where they wrote that Abuja Embassy processes MSc and PhD visa application.

Gurus in the house, please I need your advice

cc
Fabcol
Eldee
Sassy92
Chriswazo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Chriswazo:

U mean N26 and co?
You have already done that.
Escrow accounts are fintiba, X-patro, the new one. Basically those holding your money. You can do n26 the day you arrive, you need your phone number and address.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vantades(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello house. Please is there anyone here that has unblocked their account using fintiba.. i will soon go and i want to know how long it will take to unblock.. man no get money. Please anyone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
If you coming to mittweida and you arriving btw the 17th -25th of September I can come pick you from Leipzig or Dresden airport. At least I can do this for you before I leave here.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
heybaby12:
If you coming to mittweida and you arriving btw the 17th -25th of September I can come pick you from Leipzig or Dresden airport. At least I can do this for you before I leave here.
Haba y r u leaving now......
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heybaby12(f): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Vantades:
Hello house. Please is there anyone here that has unblocked their account using fintiba.. i will soon go and i want to know how long it will take to unblock.. man no get money. Please anyone
Alot of ppl, I personally wrote about it on this new thread. I even talked about sending your visa as a first step yesterday. Abi today
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by badmus306(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
heybaby12:
Cc: Toybecks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayo2169(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
sassy92:

The truth is most courses are very limited during summer. In my case, when I searched for my course for winter application, I saw more than 15 schools. But when I used advanced filter for summer, I only got 4 schools. You may need to go to Wikipedia, search for universities in Germany, open one by one and check to see if they have your intended course for summer. Yes it is tedious but it will be worth it. Some schools are not listed on daad.

Hello Sassy, pls what are the names of the 4 schools you saw and course ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.