Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617491 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Temiodeyemi: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2019
yeah, TU Berlin
Ayooluwa45:
Good morning guys..if sum1 has enrolled online nd av received d enrollment certificate..is it a must dat person must resume to d skul b4 d enrollment deadline..

Also if u ar heading to Tu Berlin dis winter pls pm me nd let's connect..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by uptimum123(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2019
You have a mail

heybaby12:
Those of you with visas dont forget to upload it to the Escrow banks you using. So that when you get over here you have bought about two days wait time.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Adeniyii2017: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2019
ollyewa:
Visum alert ���������...
Admission : 08/02/19
Interview date : 09/05/2019
Funded :19/07/19
AM: 22/07/19
Submitted my doc: 23/07/19
Visum : 29/07/19......
Thank you Guys for your effort , info and encouragement expecially wen I had probelm with my appointment date , It’s been God since Day .... I wish those waiting for AD,AM& Visum best of luck ...
Congratulations.. all the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2019
MopeL:

before it was changed ba?

Lol... No.
I rebooked day before and I ticked the scholarship, got Oct 30. When I posted here, I was warned to cancel it cos it will cause wahala so cancelled and I redid today around 4:20AM. I'm just so tired.

In all, I'm booking wrong cos I have 2:2.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by adebanjodavid(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2019
Please what are the possibilities of getting extension in OVGU Magdeburg. Enrolment is Oct. 10 and i am yet to get AD.

Thank you

Purehuman:

My magdeburg partner. I greet you. Let's exchange contact so we can chat on WhatsApp.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2019
Deustchemann:

Okay, a solution here can be to
1. Cancel and rebook
2. Mail your course coordinator to confirm to you that you can resume in November and catch up on the courses you've missed lectures on. If this mail is sent to you, print it and take it with your enrolment Certificate to your interview. I believe your visa will be processed.

Plan B
1. Defer your admission to summer.

Thanks Deustchemann

I have to take a step to cancel and rebook.

I heard Paulinus is now turning people back that are under the wrong category.

I have a 2:2 which means I will no have to book under category B? I don't think it will be wise to book under CAT A again while Paulinus is turning people back? or what do you advise.

I also plan on using November ending as Deadline for Arrival, I hope that won't be too far?

And will it favor category B?

Any successful category B here can you advice on modalities
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mudi4u: 10:58am On Aug 01, 2019
Kendocity4u:
Good morning Guyz........Happy New Month....Our Month of Testimonies......I have a pertinent question.......Fintiba gave a Notice that the BA should be Transfered once to your Fintiba Account........but a notice was also given that if the BA Transfer is made more than once then you need to provide a proof for source funds or have the money rejected.....My Brother in Germany wants to fund my BA but he can't transfer the money once to Fintiba(because of his daily transfer limit).........I need Solutions on how to go about this Fintiba issue.....what should he do now?? How does one provide proof for such funds?I will appreciate you guyz Candid response......Thanks

This is a new regulation from fintiba. I had same issues /response from them when I made my first transfer of about 5000euros from first bank, but I was later told to ensure I make the transfer in not more than three transactions else I may be required to provide proof of sources of funds. So I sharpadly transferred the remaining 3829 in the next transfer and got my blocking confirmation. I will advice that if there is a way ur bro can do it in 3 transactions, he should go ahead or better still get the money across to you so you can initiate the transfer once from here.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Richmondoau:
Who is sending documents to Deggendorf by Monday at the latest. PM let share cost.
have you sent to deggendorf?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2019
The first
Original waec
Photocopies of waec
Then next... That way once paulinus call a document, you have easy access to the original and photocopies
danielnwatu:
I need someone to explain to me the arrangements of the documents, so I don't have problem with paulinus.
Is it for example.

Original WAEC
Photocopies of WAEC
Then the next documents.
Or is is this way.

Original of all documents
The first photocopies of the documents set
And second photocopies of the documents.

People who has don interview help.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2019
Barth88:
is anyone sending docs to deggendorf european campus today? lets link up please
cheers
hello, have you sent the documents already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eugochukwu439: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2019
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD ADRESS THIS CASE NA
OGA DEUSTSCHEMANN HELP UR BOY
i have been filling BSc each time i am booking appointment and in the column that asks "what type of program" and have neva gotten A.D
Could that be the cause, should i cancel and put master in that area when d program i am going for is BSc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2019
I can relate
Started this journey 2017 and to God be the glory I should be out of here this month or early September latest... A whole lot happened within that 2years but what kept me going was my long term plans, ambitions,.. don't let desperation, franstration and lack of patience set in now.. no date, category issues isn't enough reason for you to start thinking irrationally.. if this winter isn't looking promising, go back to the drawing board and prepare very well for summer(you no go this year no means say u no go fit go next year)
Also, honestly speaking this your post doesn't speak well of you(sounds like your plan is just to travel outside Nigeria.)

Toluwase100:
Okay my Bosses
I want to ask, is it only by a student visa one can use to travel now

This Cat stuff is scaring me right now.

Any other possible means of travelling there

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2019
Mehn this AD wahala dey make people think very far ..lol
Why would you book with masters when u are going for bachelor's?
Relax bro, it's not the problem... If u booked with late October, Nov date then chill but still start preparing for Summer just in case the worst happens
Eugochukwu439:
i have been filling BSc each time i am booking appointment and in the column that asks "what type of program" and have neva gotten A.D
Could that be the cause, should i cancel and put master in that area when d program i am going for is BSc

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2019
Eugochukwu439:

Haba Bros, Why would you put MSc when you're going for BSc, even if you get AD I'm very sure Paulinus will bounce you. Calm down ooooo, don't get desperate coz desperation drives people to do irrational things.
- Have you gotten enrolment extension from your school? Or can you enrol online/by proxy?
- please book under the right category
Fabcol:
I can relate
Started this journey 2017 and to God be the glory I should be out of here this month or early September latest... A whole lot happened within that 2years but what kept me going was my long term plans, ambitions,.. don't let desperation, franstration and lack of patience set in now.. no date, category issues isn't enough reason for you to start thinking irrationally.. if this winter isn't looking promising, go back to the drawing board and prepare very well for summer(you no go this year no means say u no go fit go next year)
Also, honestly speaking this your post doesn't speak well of you(sounds like your plan is just to travel outside Nigeria.)

Follow bros Fabcol advice above. If you can't make winter, you'll surely make summer, especially now you have enough time to plan and secure AD early enough. My people, let's all be calm and think things through.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by seungold1929: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2019
MopeL:

before it was changed ba?
I booked before it was changed
Is there any problem also?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2019
MadameGrace:
Good day people,

Please is there anyone who has applied for the 2020 Helmut-Schmidt Programme?
I wish you well and pray you get it.
Helmut Schmidt is very competitive.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2019
bjayNL:

Thanks Deustchemann

I have a 2:2 which means I will no have to book under category B? I don't think it will be wise to book under CAT A again while Paulinus is turning people back? or what do you advise.

I also plan on using November ending as Deadline for Arrival, I hope that won't be too far?

What! Turning people back?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2019
bjayNL:

Thanks Deustchemann

My brother, we are on the same page o. I tire like you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2019
UbiPetrus:
What! Turning people back?
Yes oo, someone said that here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2019
All winter appointment dates within August to October still allow 2:2 students go with category A. I know they have changed it on the website but they haven’t implemented it in the appointment mail.(Half of these people booked after the change) That’s all I can say.
I don’t know if it has changed now, but as at last week and early this week everyone who was given appointment on category A has 2:2 allowed in their mail.
It all boils down to your mind and grace, I’m not advising anyone to do anything, just telling you what’s out there.
You can book today on category A and get an appointment date that falls between August - October and your friend might also book and get November date ( I’ve seen people with AD of October 30, so November is not far) and the 2:2 clause would not be there. This might be when they implement the change. I’d advise you to pray and ask for God’s divine direction.

#Norisksnorewards
#playingsafeworks
Whichever one God got you, when you are destined for something nothing can stop that
Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MopeL(f): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2019
seungold1929:
I booked before it was changed Is there any problem also?
no problem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chimax1(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2019
Deggendorf people anyone sending documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dolpaz: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2019
mykohayz:
Pls o...I got a question to ask...I've been nurturing the ambition to study my M.sc in Germany since 2yrs back but due to lack of funds I was taken aback sad

Hitherto, as it were I'm a summer 2020 hopeful and I really wanna give it my all this time around.

However, I'm a bit sceptical about my age and marital status(34 & single) embarassed whether they may cause an impedimemt or limit my chances to get an admission or Visa with regards to these two major factors(status) and frankly speaking I won't be getting married anytime soon tho shocked grin

By the way I'd be gunning for Business Intelligence & Data Analytics.

Howbeit, viable suggestions from a German Residence with vast knowledge about choice of school apart from Eastern Germany in relation to my intended course would be very much appreciated by doing justice to my mystery in view of the above.

N.B : I've done my own research as well, gone thru daad.de...I only need a first hand info based on experience...dasall.

Thanks in advance smiley

Hi Bro,

The race is not for the faint hearted. well-done. I hope summer will click for you.

However, The V.O does not care about your age. even if you´re 40, there´s no problem. You only have to explain to the V.O what you have been doing in the past years. make sure you have an up to date CV when applying.

Moreso, you´re going for a nice course and you should have no problem. but ensure you start learning German in order to speed up your chances of getting a Job.

Now, at 34 you´re single and have gotten a job, please know that you´ll be paying almost 35% of your salary into taxes for being single to the German Government. you won´t understand this until you get a job that pays you around 4k euros, and you end up getting 2,450 in your account. The tax get reduced if you´re legally married and gets further reduced if you have a kid, and so on.

Getting your choice Lady is kinda hard to find here in Germany, unlike UK, US. everyone is hustling to make ends needs. Its your choice not to marry and I respect your opinion but my honest advice to you to make hay while the sun shine.

Cos when you come here, you´ll want to settle in with lectures, language barrier and also find jobs to survive. Its sometimes depressing here but as a Naija guy, you should be fine.

Anyway I wish you all the best and hope to see you in DE

Gemeinsam sind wir starke !

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2019
Toluwase100:

My brother, we are on the same page o. I tire like you.

Any solution? Any Category B, please let's hear from you on AD so we can stategize
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Richmondoau(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
No. Where is your location?
chimax1:
have you sent to deggendorf?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
I cancelled and rebooked under same category.
I'm cancelling no more.
May grace see us through.
Toluwase100:

Yes oo, someone said that here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Philfit:
All winter appointment dates within August to October still allow 2:2 students go with category A. I know they have changed it on the website but they haven’t implemented it in the appointment mail.(Half of these people booked after the change) That’s all I can say.
I don’t know if it has changed now, but as at last week and early this week everyone who was given appointment on category A has 2:2 allowed in their mail.
It all boils down to your mind and grace, I’m not advising anyone to do anything, just telling you what’s out there.
You can book today on category A and get an appointment date that falls between August - October and your friend might also book and get November date ( I’ve seen people with AD of October 30, so November is not far) and the 2:2 clause would not be there. This might be when they implement the change. I’d advise you to pray and ask for God’s divine direction.

#Norisksnorewards
#playingsafeworks
Whichever one God got you, when you are destined for something nothing can stop that
Amen.
Thanks. This is all I need to read. grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Toluwase100: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
UbiPetrus:
I cancelled and rebooked under same category.
I'm cancelling no more.
May grace see us through.

Bro, me too o
I rebooked this morning at around 4:20 Sha
Me too I cancel no more.
Which date did you use?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djlaqua91(m): 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello guys

Having mistakenly booked an AD using my old passport number (expired). When filling the visa form, do I include the same old passport number or can I put down my current one.

Danke.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
bjayNL:

Thanks Deustchemann

If your school can extent till November ending, it's fine. However i don't think you should book with category A again since the rules have been updated.
My thoughts tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
djlaqua91:
Hello guys

Having mistakenly booked an AD using my old passport number (expired). When filling the visa form, do I include the same old passport number or can I put down my current one.

Danke.
This is a bit tricky.

When did the passport expire? When did you book for a date?
Do you have an appointment date?

Answer these three questions for way forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.