Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614594 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OliviaPretty9: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2019
OliviaPretty9:
Good day beautiful people.
I need a big favour.
I have searched, searched and still searching for Scholarship (any country in Europe )...Practically anywhere outside Africa and Asia.

I have a cgpa of 4.1/5.0
Course - Mathematics related.

Please any link would be appreciated.
I believe someone here has the information I seek.

I am pleading.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2019
olatunji1187:
Please my people, what's happening to Coracle? Must I send my money to their so called escrow? Is it safe?
Please advice me.
Its a general issue. Indians also complained and mailed their customer care and got response and assurance. You could do same.
But if you are not comfortable with it, you can use FINTIBA for peace of mind
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2019
4realisreal:
Good morning family!

Pls I have a question, can I use EPL addressed to another sch for uni-assist application?

Yes sure... Not an issue

Secondly, if there is anyone here that wants to send documents to uni-assist latest Monday should pls indicate or pm me so we can combine & share cost.

You didn't indicate your Location

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Annestacia: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Sureboii:
It's mostly BSc students. I haven't seen a transcript of a masters student who was given a test yet.

I was given test and I am going for masters ooo. Cubicle 3

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gbee19: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2019
glopatra:

Don't worry brother, I believe it is because of your far enrolment deadline of September 15the compared to June when you did your interview, I have noticed this as a pattern that causes delay from previous posts. You will soon receive your AM

Secondly concerning this your course, if you don't know BASICS in programming (object oriented programming like C or preferably Python) just run to udemy now and start learning while waiting for your AM. My friend is in that school, he told me you are not allowed to take the courses and enter certain labs without the programming skills that some students where withdrawn because of it last session .
Dam basic program ke and it wasn't stated in the course content or requirement to study. pls check ur mail need to seek your counsel on something.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2019
hey everybody , i am that Ethiopian dude that creeeps up here and ask questions lol and i just had my interview and it was chill AF!
PS: naija and Addis interviews are completely different .
1. it was in Amharic (official language of Ethiopia )
2. it resembles a vfs application of sort
3. no random questions about school, or Germany or specific subject .
4. the embassy is not hectic like i assumed it would be there were like only 4 people there with me and all of them are Eritreans applying for family reunification . less number of applicants I guess .
5. so basically I just arranged my documents and gave her and she asked me a few questions like what is this ? (showing me the SL, this part was confusing ) , why are you

u going there ? whats the program ? who is your sponsor ?
this it it 3 or 4 questions.
PS: i am sure this won't be of substance to anybody but I just wanted to share

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
olatunji1187:
Please my people, what's happening to Coracle? Must I send my money to their so called escrow? Is it safe?
Please advice me.
I initially opened an account with them, and they sent me a mail containing the details of where I will transfer my blocked money to o
Don't mind me o. But why don’t you use Fintiba since it reportedly has zero issues?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2019
eastafro:
hey everybody , i am that Ethiopian dude that creeeps up here and ask questions lol and i just had my interview and it was chill AF!
PS: naija and Addis interviews
Thanks for sharing nonetheless, might come in handy for someone later on.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2019
4realisreal:
Good morning family!

Pls I have a question, can I use EPL addressed to another sch for uni-assist application?

Secondly, if there is anyone here that wants to send documents to uni-assist latest Monday should pls indicate or pm me so we can combine & share cost.

I reside in Benin city. I can also make arrangement if u stay in Ibadan
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2019
I will advise you all to flee from coracle now to avoid stories that touch. Seriously you can't be transferring such amount to another beneficiary. Trust me you don't want to have that experience when things start going south. Please use fintiba and relax. There are other things to worry about, don't cause another worry for yourself. My 2 cents
olatunji1187:
Please advice me.
I initially opened an account with them, and they sent me a mail containing the details of where I will transfer my blocked money to (which contain my name as beneficiary)

Early this morning, they sent me another mail saying there was a problem, and that I should transfer to one Ameli Bransky. Please advice o, before starting experiencing difficulty in accessing my hard earn money o

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2019
Good morning family, please if you know you are here and you received Appointment date on Tuesday, Wednesday, today and possibly tomorrow as the case may be. Please do share your testimony here because it will give people like me hope, I love to read the testimonies. Don't keep quiet biko. I am still hopeful for an AD I booked since August 8 Cat A using December 15 as my entry date but yet no date.
sad

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oppo123: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2019
Gbee19:

Dam basic program ke and it wasn't stated in the course content or requirement to study. pls check ur mail need to seek your counsel on something.

They actually did,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tghurl(f): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Good morning everyone.

Please, was anyone in the house accepted to the masters program in Cybersecurity at BTU?

Cuz I haven't seen anyone who was.

Does anyone have any information on if the admission process is still ongoing?

Any assistance will be highly appreciated
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2019
eastafro:
4. the embassy is not hectic like i assumed it would be there were like only 4 people there with me and all of them are Eritreans applying for family reunification . less number of applicants I guess .
5. so basically I just arranged my documents and gave her and she asked me a few questions like what is this ? (showing me the SL, this part was confusing ) , why are you

u going there ? whats the program ? who is your sponsor ?
this it it 3 or 4 questions.
nawa o why is naija tins always different and difficult i guess we are the cause of our own problems or should we blame it on our caustic over population.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by daviduzy(m): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2019
eastafro:
PS: naija and Addis interviews are completely different
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Davudu: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2019
Still tryna get the hang of this nairaland pm thing but I'm guessing they'll send you a mail on by behalf and we can take it from there. My major concern is about Sponsorship letter, then other small issues. A lot gets lost in translation and "chaos" here, hence my request.
Would expect your mail. Mine is udochux@yahoo.com. Thank you!
sassy92:

Send a pm. Though I prefer you ask your question here for the benefit of others.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2019
what is your course?

Annestacia:

I was given test and I am going for masters ooo. Cubicle 3
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2019
naijacentric:
nawa o why is naija tins always different and difficult i guess we are the cause of our own problems or should we blame it on our caustic over population.
I don't think its different , infact naijas visum process is very common with the likes of India and others . nor is it "difficult " to be honest , its predictable if you ask me .
from what I have seen here the only problem in naija is getting appointment date , that is clearly due to the number of applicants and the way the embassy choose to give appointment dates .

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2019
please who has the phone number and email address of the local office in Saxony-Anhalt or magdeburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2019
U know you can simply google this. It won't take A minute. "maths scholarships in Germany", "maths scholarship in UK" etc.
Anyway, here's one - https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?status=&origin=&subjectGrps=&daad=&intention=&q=&page=2&back=1
Good luck
OliviaPretty9:
Good day beautiful people.
I need a big favour.
I have searched, searched and still searching for Scholarship (any country in Europe )...Practically anywhere outside Africa and Asia.

I have a cgpa of 4.1/5.0
Course - Mathematics related.

Please any link would be appreciated.
I believe someone here has the information I seek.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MopeL(f): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2019
good morning everyone.

how do one send SL to the embassy after ones interview?? i would be glad if i got a quick responds.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for this write up, I already made the decision for public health insurance because I'm yet to be 30 thou I'm very close to 30 plus it's advantages you mentioned made me to have willingness to go for that public own. However I don't seems to get or understand that part I bolded in your write up. Why did you mentioned travel insurance and why did you set it to be 6 months ? How does this health insurance of TK for example interconnected to Travel insurance?

Now that I have made decision to subscribe to TK for the purpose of my enrollment just as you did. Can I tick that section 13 of the visa application form that I have health insurance that cover the Federal Republic of Germany? N.B you said the payment will be charge once someone land in DE, does it mean that the insurance policy (both health and travel insurance) is already activated and running even before payment?

Also does ticking this section 13 after subscribing to TK or any health insurance policy makes the embassy not to request for travel insurance certificate in the AM they will send?

Sorry that I asked to much question, I'm just been curious to know more about this.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe

Adhheir:

First off, you need to know and decide if you are going to be subscribing to a private health insurance or a

You set the date: I subscribed to TK since April and I set my travel insurance start from September to March 2020(6 months). You won't pay the fees for certificate issuance for any of this health insurance packages (to tender at the embassy) until you get to Deutschland when they'll start insuring your healthy.

Alles klar?
Ask more questions for clarity.

Vielen grüße

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2019
Hi boss, do you mean to write DE?

Can u enlighten us about this please?
Thanks

Ekykool:
Hello folks!

For those that drive, make sure you come to DL with your drivers license. You can thank me later.

And for FHWS hopefuls, come with your previous degree course module handbook.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2019
Is this how it's been done in other country(USA, UK)? Or just case of Nigeria and Africa?

horlorladey:
Yes. The VO will sit. There’s a glass separating you and the VO with a little space under to pass your documents across. And you will stand all through o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2019
Go and use access bank.

flouxpar:
Hello house please help me out on this.

I need to fund my BA via Fintiba.

Please I need suggestions on better alternatives.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2019
oppo123:
hello guys, just saw this thread, i have been waiting for AM since June 26 that I did my interview, i used blocked account weeks before the interview, i got admitted to cologne university of applied science to study communication system and network(Msc) with September 15 as deadline for enrollment. i have even mailed alien office in cologne and they replied me that "my visa application has already been finalized at the immigration office cologne, that any further questions about the procedures, i should contact German mission". i have mails to German lagos embassy...no reply. i don't even what else to do
Your vo is the one behind the delay

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2019
builderperry:
I would like to ask a few questions and I would appreciate if I can get answers

1. Which cheap hotel can I stay close to the embassy and how much is it?

2. Can I get AM from Hamburg before funding?

3. is BA important to get AM

4. How can I fund without having a dom account?

5. How long after the interview is late for funding?

Thank you.
By using form A.... That way your accent will be funded using your normal bank account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2019
MopeL:
good morning everyone.

how do one send SL to the embassy after ones interview?? i would be glad if i got a quick responds.
Send the original sl, a photocopy and a photocopy of your visa fee receipt to the visa section of the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ophre: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2019
Daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Clara2244(f): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2019
My advice is DO NOT GO FURTHER please open Fintiba and fund with them to avoid stories that touch.
OdiEma:

Its a general issue. Indians also complained and mailed their customer care and got response and assurance. You could do same.
But if you are not comfortable with it, you can use FINTIBA for peace of mind

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2019
Good morning, Looked at his enrollment deadline as how? Just want to get clearer view of what you mean. Danke Herr

Deustchemann:

I share in the opinion of others here. Since the alien office has processed your application and finalised it, then you're waiting for the embassy. They probably looked at your enrolment deadline and decided to wait a bit for the date to be closer.
Be on the lookout sha, either this week or next week, you'll testify your AM here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Clara2244(f): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Awwww thanks for sharing.We appreciate you. Personally I think the questions German embassies in Nigeria ask is a kinda security check to verify to some extent if you are truly going for studies because of the influx of students from Nigeria. Most developed or developing countries don't go through such scrutiny.
[quote author=eastafro post=81271990]hey everybody , i am that Ethiopian dude that creeeps up here and ask questions lol and i just had my interview and it was chill AF!

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.