Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615540 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
harkheju:
My AM dropped today

AD: June 15
interview: July 15
AM : August 15

Wow sad shocked shocked
Amazing! Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
koloyewo:

But is it advisable I go for training in order to pass the German a1 or I get the materials, because the training is expensive, and please if is the materials who can help me please
1. When do you plan on writing the exam? The last A1 exams for this year at the Goethe Institute is in October
2. If you're planning for October and assuming you have zero knowledge of German presently, then it's tough but possible. You don't need to pay for language school at A1 level, you can learn on your own if you are serious and committed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ashleyzosh(f): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Yomodun:
You don't need a mail to submit especially if you can do it yourself. I submitted mine without a mail earlier this week. Just enclose your visa receipt, the SL and 2 photocopies and copy of your data passport page probably for identification in an envelope with your name, reference no, passport no, interview date on the envelope and address to the visa section of the German consulate, 15, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos
Is it the original copy of the SL that should be sent to the embassy or can a call photocopy do the job?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thehustler: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Interview transcript 15/08/2019.

I was interviewed by a really cool dude. We had more like a friendly conversation all through.

Vo: Good morning how are u doing?

Me: Good morning sir i am very well.

Vo: can i have your documents

Vo: he gave me a data protection form to sign and all

Vo: have you funded and what bank

Me: 8640 Euros. fintiba

Vo: good u did so you wont have any issue

Vo: i see you are single. do you have kids?

Me: no i dont

Vo: he cracked me up about the possibility of me having kids and i dont know...we had a very funny chat on this

Vo: whats your bsc?

Me: Electrical/Electronics

Vo: and you are going for Functional safety Engineering. is this related to your bsc

Me: yes it is because as an engineer, safety is second to none

Vo: whats your enrollment deadline?

Me: October 1st

Vo: ok i am going to ask you some few questions. please pick up the phone

Vo: tell me why you want to study in Germany

Me: because Germany offers a high standard of education with tuition free opportunity.

Vo: why not Nigeria?

Me: because the course is not offered in Nigerian universities

Vo: why not usa or uk. i am sure the the course is available there

Me: yes its available but the tuition fee is high.

Vo: whats your plan after studies:

Me: to return back home and set up a consultancy in the area of safety management.

Vo: do you have any family or friends in Germany?

Me: my friend is a student in the University of Hamburg

Vo: tell me what you know about Germany:

Me: Federal Republic of Germany is located in West-central Europe and bordered by 9 countries, Denmark to the North, Poland and Czech Republic to the East.. and bla bla bla

Vo: cool. finally do u have any questions regarding this interview

Vo: Ok. you will hear from us in less than a month from now

Vo: any other questions?

Me: are u German or Nigerian

Vo: he smiled and said he wont tell me cus if he does i will know the num of girl friends he has( lol.. i wonder how tho)

Me: you have been so kind to me i really appreciate.

Vo: Its because you are a good guy too. Thanks

Me: Thanks and have a pleasant day sir

Good luck to me and all applicants. It is well

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chike31(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Please , can you actually apply for CategoryA with a 2.2 ? Thought it's specifically for 2.1?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Missmi: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nuella45:
VISA TESTIMONY:
Interview Date= February 18th 2019
Aproval Mail= 30 july 2019
Visa= 15th August 2019. ALL THANKS BE TO GOD.

Congrats!!! That wait is not easy at all. I was just talking to a friend about your case. I'm really glad it worked out in the end.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Frias: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thehustler:
Interview transcript 15/08/2019.

I was interviewed by a really cool dude. We had more like a friendly conversation all through.

Vo: Good morning how are u doing?

Me: Good morning sir i am very well.

Vo: can i have your documents

Vo: he gave me a data protection form to sign and all

Vo: have you funded and what bank

Me: 8640 Euros. fintiba

Vo: good u did so you wont have any issue

Vo: i see you are single. do you have kids?

Vo: he cracked me up about the possibility of me having kids and i dont know...we had a very funny chat on this

Vo: whats your bsc?

Me: Electrical/Electronics

Vo: and you are going for Functional safety Engineering. is this related to your bsc

Me: yes it is because as an engineer, safety is second to none

Vo: whats your enrollment deadline?

Me: October 1st

Vo: ok i am going to ask you some few questions. please pick up the phone

Vo: tell me why you want to study in Germany

Me: because Germany offers a high standard of education with tuition free opportunity.

Vo: why not Nigeria?

Me: because the course is not offered in Nigerian universities

Vo: why not usa or uk. i am sure the the course is available there

Me: yes its available but the tuition fee is high.

Vo: whats your plan after studies:

Me: to return back home and set up a consultancy in the area of safety management.

Vo: do you have any family or friends in Germany?

Me: my friend is a student in the University of Hamburg

Vo: tell me what you know about Germany:

Me: Federal Republic of Germany is located in West-central Europe and bordered by 9 countries, Denmark to the North, Poland and Czech Republic to the East.. and bla bla bla

Vo: cool. finally do u have any questions regarding this interview

Vo: Ok. you will hear from us in less than a month from now

Vo: any other questions?

Me: are u German or Nigerian

Vo: he smiled and said he wont tell me cus if he does i will know the num of girl friends he has( lol.. i wonder how tho)

Me: you have been so kind to me i really appreciate.

Vo: Its because you are a good guy too. Thanks

Me: Thanks and have a pleasant day sir

Good luck to me and all applicants. It is well

Lol
I remember you. I was the guy that sat beside you
Before you enter for your interview (North Rhine westphalia guy)

You can Box me your contact.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Alore: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nuella45:
VISA TESTIMONY:
Visa= 15th August 2019.

ALL THANKS BE TO GOD.

Congratulations Nuella45! I was looking forward to your AM announcement! You deserve the award of PhD in Patientiocology cheesy grin February to July 30 is five and half months! What a wait!

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
sassy92:

In my opinion, based on my A1 knowledge of German, NO. The 30 episodes uploaded do not cover everything you need to know at A1 level. Although I'm not done with the podcast (I'm at episode fortysomething). But I like the podcast because it helped improve my listening skills plus the story line is very interesting.

I think I'll also add Nicos Weg (A1). Its a 2 hr movie aimed at teaching A1 German. I was skeptical about adding it at first because its completely in German so beginners will get lost (talking from my experience). However when I finished A1 and rewatched it I was finally flowing. So it'll be good for those who already have basic knowledge of German.

please upload what you have presently, we can always catch up with the rest later.

thanks for volunteering the material...God send helpers to you at your point of need too!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
I am asking because that's what I did, but yet to get a date.[/quote]

Good to see you here, I think you should book Cat A.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
Bros, I'm sorry oh. No vex. Naso we bin dey do am that year.

horlorladey:
Quoting a long post like this isn’t cool bro. But I salute your willingness to help.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nuella45:
VISA TESTIMONY:
Visa= 15th August 2019.

ALL THANKS BE TO GOD.

saying congrats kinda belittles your trials while waiting... you have the patience of Job and a large dose intestinal fortitude. I wish you the very best and will remember your testimony when its my turn to wait & pray!!

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Zee1n1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
AD update please!!!!!!!!!
Waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pls oo house I was given admission in Göttingen for winter semester and they have yet to reply my appointment booking ooo.Does anyone has any advice on what I can do? Pls help a sister oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mabel85: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pls oo house I was given admission in Göttingen for winter semester and they have yet to reply my appointment booking ooo.Does anyone has any advice on what I can do? Pls help a sister oo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mabel85:
Sister, there are mannnnyyy people in your shoes. Keep calm and trust God
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by KingT001: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for all your help

Please Is Abuja embassy preferred to Lagos ?

Can those that were interviewed in Abuja please share their experiences ?

Thanks for helping one another
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
dazzlingd:

High populatuon, unhealthy competitive enviroment, those that enventually make it must have survived a rigorous process...only the tough make it out of their struggling lives, either the desperate ones with no conscience or those highly committed and determined to succeed.
true dat its just hellish over here sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nuella45:
VISA TESTIMONY:
Visa= 15th August 2019.

ALL THANKS BE TO GOD.
Finally!!!!
Your faith has been really strong! Go and succeed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mightyokwy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
Who have idea of the last appointment date issued, i want to book with december
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nuella45: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR WONDERFUL ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT SO FAR. I AM SO GRATEFUL. THE GOD WHO DID IT FOR ME WILL SURELY DO IT FOR ALL.

#NUELLA45

17 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good evening gurus in the house, please who can assist me with link for visa application please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
sassy92:
Hello all,
So yesterday I was trying to update the AM Testifiers list but I got banned by the antispam bot. The worst part was the list has been deleted. I feel so sad, all my efforts gone like that!!!
I don't know if it's possible to generate it again, what do you guys think?
Someone quoted the AM list not up to 15 pages away

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Deustchemann:
Good afternoon gentlemen and ladies of this esteemed German waka.

With
JMU-WURZBURG
9. Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials
of Koblenz-Landau
10. Functional Materials
Phillip's University, Marburg
11. Biofabrication

If you need any advice, assistance (I no mean say kiss

PS: If you want to reply this post, PLEASE Cut out 98% of the content of my own post so that we don't elongate the thread too much.

one day we'll talk about how this dude is one of the realest on here.
just wanted to add a few things.
JM Uni Wurzburg don't accept degrees with projects of 6Cp. got a mail from the course coordinator a while back, and in his words " project with 6 CP does not qualify as for most of Nigerian applications"

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Philfit:

Someone quoted the AM list not up to 15 pages away

Yeah Page 156.
If its possible to update it on the first page

Sassy92
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hi Dennis,

Many thanks. I'm sure your assistance will go a long way..
Thank you for reaching out. How easy is it for you to combine work and studies? I have PMed you.

dennisMOD:
Hello. Congrats. Have you received your AM Mail? I'm almost done with this same program (EnviTox) at Uni Essen. It's not an easy program, so please start brushing up your Chemistry and Geography. It would help you integrate easily. You may contact me if you need more information. The most important information I have for you right now is to apply to studentenwerk for accommodation because getting accommodation here is really difficult.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is the transcript of my Interview that was held today, 15-08-2019.

VO: Good afternoon, Your documents please?
Me: I gave him my documents

VO: He gave me data protection forms to sign.
Me: I signed and returned his own copy and I kept mine.

VO: Bsc or Msc
Me: Msc

VO: Which university?. What course?
Me: OVGU, Magdeburg. Process safety engineering

VO: What course did you study for your Bachelor's degree?
Me: Petroleum Engineering

VO: How is the Master's programme related to your first degree?
Me: I explained how Process safety and environmental engineering is related to petroleumengineering.

VO: Have you funded?
Me: No

VO: He gave me a form to sign that I must send the proof of sustenance by email.
Me: Which I did.

VO: Have you started learning German?
Me: Yes, I have started learning

VO: Where?
Me: Via the internet

VO: Why Germany?
Me: Germany has one of the best educational system in the world and offer tuition free courses. The contributions of German scientists and engineers in the world can't be over emphasised. Few of them were awarded Nobel prizes for their discoveries and inventions. I mentioned few German scientists names.

VO: Why not an English speaking country?
VO: I can't afford the tuition.

VO: Have you been here(the German consulate) before?

VO: Do you have any family in Germany?

VO: Do you have friend(s) in Germany?
Me: Yes

VO: What is the name of your friend?
Me: I mentioned his name

VO: What is he doing in Germany?
Me: Studying

VO: Which University?
Me: I mentioned the name of the university.

VO: Tell me what you know about Germany.

Me: I mentioned the political system of Germany, I discussed about how govt coalitions are formed by the Bundestag. I talked about 3 longest rivers (Rhein, Danube and Elbe) in Germany. I discussed about the countries that share borders with Germany. I talked about the two cities where the ministries are located which are Berlin and Bonn(formal capital) and sport.

VO: Where do you want to work when you complete your programme?

ME: I explained to him.

VO: Any question concerning your visa application

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by holadhayor1: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thank you so much for this senior man. I can imagine the time it took you to put all of these together and some overly busy dudes will still come and be asking some questions without going through all of these useful posts!
Deutschmann, please take a bottle of chilled Kunnu in my name..

Deustchemann:
Good afternoon gentlemen and ladies of this esteemed German waka.

Here's My first special contribution for Summer 2020 MSc applicants; especially for those who have a bachelor degree in Biochemistry, Biology

PS: If you want to reply this post, PLEASE Cut out 98% of the content of my own post so that we don't elongate the thread too much.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TripleJ03(f): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mabel85

We re on the same page. Got AL to Göttingen, no AD yet, I will advise you do ur enrollment online and keep praying for AD.
What course and when did u book ur Appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Omalily1: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=amahbrain post=81277715]Hello Oma,

I applied on the 5th of this month and on the 9th I got an interview date for the first week of October.

Hello amahbrain, thanks for sharing your AD testimony and as well for the hope given to me.
Yes I booked Cat A. Congratulations in advance to you for I know your faith will perfect the G-G-G scholarship you applied for.
Cheers smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Good day house. If you ticked scholarship And you don't have a scholarship you will most likely be bounced back. Because embassy take that thing very serious. If you booked during the time that it was difficult to register unless you don't thick scholarship, then you must go with proof not just words. I met a friend today who couldn't go through because of this. Please be guided.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Baabu320: 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
flouxpar:
Hello house please help me out on this.

I need to fund my BA via Fintiba.

I tried to deposit the funds into my GTB Euro domiciliary account but I was told that I cannot deposit more than 1000 Euro per week into my Dom account and I need to transfer 8924 Euro to my fintiba plus BA.

Please I need suggestions on better alternatives.

Go to access bank open a don account its free you dont need any euro to do that...fund your dom with 10425€ and transfer it into ur fintiba

note: the funding will take u 2 days cuz you can only fund in euro equivalent to $10,000 so in the best way fund 8k the first day and 2425 the second day and you can transfer it as soon as you complete the funding on thesame second day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.