Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617120 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IchBinBrait(m): 12:26am On Jul 16, 2019
Akwaekee:
About the alleged BA increase, the information on DAAD website said it'd be effective from January 2020.
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/nach-deutschland/voraussetzungen/en/9198-financing/ Hopefully, they won't implement it this August, as was earlier rumoured.

Damn,, €10k is on the high side.. Close to ₦4.1m

One will have to double his hustle to gęt that. I think Germany is becoming more expensive as the day goes by, therefore the need for BA increment.

Who knows how I can make €1 be converted to ₦200..?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2019
IchBinBrait:

School of Business & Innovation, cool name grin You just reminded me of one Canadian school located in Vancouver which I pursued some time ago.. Just to get AL as a potential MBA student, the course adviser asked me several times with her oyinbo accent if I can pay ₦11m (I can't remember the CAD equivalent, and this amount is the money I was to pay in addition to the scholarship I was given). IELTS waived for me, GMAT not rqd as well.. Just B.Sc cert, NYSC cert, transcript, CV, letter of intent, completed application forms and cash,, that was all. And at that time I never knew Germany was free.. I thought to myself, even if I sell my Father's lands in the village, I won't raise up to that amount. Naso I take discard the Canada dream biko..

Okay back to your question..,

BSBI isn't tuition free (am sure you are aware), in addition you pay higher as a Non-EU student. An exception though is the language course which is free (just like some public schools, nothing special). I must say the institution is of high standard and is in partnership with reputable companies.. So many benefits to be enjoyed as a student (one is the international field trips).

Their rqts are stated on the portal, self explanatory, though if you still need a breakdown of the necessary steps to take then you mail the course adviser (email address is there). They do offer discount to early tuition fee payers.. cheesy

If you have the financial resources i.e you can afford tuition fees + BA + other side fees then this institution is for you. You apply, get AL, get AD then AM afterwards. Just the usual way. No difference.

Goodluck with your search brö..

Thanks Bro, I already got admission then, and ve paid all the necessary charges, just asking about the school, it's it in a favourable location and how's Berlin as a city?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ferguson1: 3:40am On Jul 16, 2019
lexi28:
@ chriswazo

congratulations. your transcript was moving. I got BTU Cottbus on my shortlist too. I'll monitor your success from here and pop in for questions as at when due. I'm partial to renewable energy systems, first degree was Elect. Engrg (power option). working

Godspeed

Good one Bro are you going for Msc or Bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by odimbannamdi(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2019
sassy92:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u3zaye40vmjbn8g/AAA1XzvjHu4SaLFN0GcBEIZHa/All%20About%20Goethe%20Zertifikat%20Deutsch/A1%20%26%20A2?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1
Check this out

Starred

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2019
Wow, thanks for this. its turning out to becoming reality. Daad is a trusted source..... Summer guys take note
Akwaekee:
About the alleged BA increase, the information on DAAD website said it'd be effective from January 2020.
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/nach-deutschland/voraussetzungen/en/9198-financing/ Hopefully, they won't implement it this August, as was earlier rumoured.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Uzee24: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2019
bjayNL:

I get this kain GP I der go Canada straight... Infact on Scholarship s

Lolz...na so Canada easy? Admission to Canadian uni no be the problem. Na to get the visa.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Uzee24: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Sureboii:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the embassy just updated Cat A to 1st class and 2-1 students only. I don’t think this affects those who booked when it was 2nd Class lower but this is the position moving forward

This is immaterial and does not help the situation at hand. People will continue trying their luck by booking Cat A even with their lower class. Solving the problem is wholly dependent on booking with admission letter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by obibanks: 7:00am On Jul 16, 2019
walexy06:
Hello fam, your boy is having issue with FAU MA development economics and international studies. I was mailed this morning to send English language test that EPL is not sufficient. I called the person that mailed me, and he gave me till Friday to submit. He suggested I do some online test then forward the result to him.
Please can anyone suggest one to run online so I can forward tomorrow?
Thank you

You can present "TrackTest English certificate" from TrackTest Online English Assessment Center

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akwaekee(f): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2019
The thing tire person sha. Our malnourished Naira isn't helping matters too.
IchBinBrait:

Damn,, €10k is on the high side.. Close to ₦4.1m
One will have to double his hustle to gęt that. I think Germany is becoming more expensive as the day goes by, therefore the need for BA increment.

Who knows how I can make €1 be converted to ₦200..?? >:( angry
Magicians no dey your area?? grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2019
GRACEYS:

Please how long did it take for you to get an appointment with the embassy after you booked online?

So booked around June and got Sept 4 initially because I put October as my visit date.

I cancelled and put august as my visit date, I got June 17th AD

AM came out July 11th.

Everything happened fast. Grace I must say.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2019
overdose4g:

So booked around June and got Sept 4 initially because I put October as my visit date.

AM came out July 11th.

Congrats... that's indeed God's speed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeycoleone: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2019
guys pls i need advice on this. my visit date is very close and no appointment date yet. the consulate website says that its malpractice to book twice per person but a new booking can only be allocated after a period of one month. i got a new extended enrollment date from my school. pls can i book with a new extended date of enrollment with the same passport and it wont be seen as malpractice ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Valentinejeco: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Bro did you pay 2000 euro before they start to process your admission?. I received a call from them yesterday to pay 2000 euro before they to process my admission lolz there schools fees no be here o 11k euro
Eromose08:

Thanks Bro, I already got admission then, and ve paid all the necessary charges, just asking about the school, it's it in a favourable location and how's Berlin as a city?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Paclarge(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2019
What's my German scale grade with 3.01/4.0 cgpa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2019
overdose4g:

AM came out July 11th.

We did interview same day and got AM same day as well.
Congratulations bro

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2019
I think you answered this already. If the system says its malpractice, y think about it(I doubt you can even book same category with same details)..well, if u still have 6-8weeks and above from now to your enrollment then patiently wait but once it reduces to less than 4weeks then its safe to say you might not get date allocated to you since visa processing takes 4-8weeks then u can cancel and rebook with the extended enrollment.
Also I recall someone posted some days ago he booked with Nov date (which was his enrollment deadline) and got late September date.. So if your extended enrollment is Nov, then..... Your call
Mikeycoleone:
guys pls i need advice on this. my visit date is very close and no appointment date yet. the consulate website says that its malpractice to book twice per person but a new booking can only be allocated after a period of one month. i got a new extended enrollment date from my school. pls can i book with a new extended date of enrollment with the same passport and it wont be seen as malpractice ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2019
Chriswazo:

We did interview same day and got AM same day as well.
Congratulations bro

oh! great!
Congrats to you as well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by overdose4g: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Kamps:

Congrats... that's indeed God's speed

Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by davisoncrusoe: 8:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Congrats bro....I tap from your blessing

Chriswazo:

D info I got from Fabcol is from September 3rd, it will be 183k. I was asked to call or visit the office for modalities of the promo.

We will be getting a confirmation this week, he will go there this week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kratos14: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Please my start up date na August 31. Op say dey go still give me date mak Dey no go dey reason say I no fit meet up again oooo. Abi mak I cancel n book am again ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Cestmoi1(f): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2019
Someone like me waited for my admission before booking and I know some people have dates without AL. I don't know if I should regret not booking since. It's unfair. This waiting is killing. #deepsigh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MicroMo: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Don't worry dear, it will come. Praying for you all. Just stay positive.
Cestmoi1:
Someone like me waited for my admission before booking and I know some people have dates without AL. I don't know if I should regret not booking since. It's unfair. This waiting is killing. #deepsigh

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Cestmoi1(f): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2019
MicroMo:
Don't worry dear, it will come. Praying for you all. Just stay positive.
Amen.... Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2019
Elders in d house
Pls what's d advantage of finitiba plus
Pls I need explanation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Westahorf10(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2019
Please who else applied to MA development studies at university of Passau.. Kindly PM let's link up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by davisoncrusoe: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2019
Hello Tomisin, I booked on the 2nd o July, I'm still expecting AD

Tomisin0110:
Pls am new here,i booked for an appointment on the 11th of this month i have received a confirmation and a reference number but havent gotten any appointment date. i dont know if any one has similar issue....pls can anyone enlighten me on this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabcol(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2019
https://help.fintiba.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360003965754-What-is-Fintiba-Plus-and-what-are-the-advantages-compared-to-Fintiba-Basic-
Tho My brother Dont stress your brain lol
Just do basic
oluwafemi88:
Elders in d house
Pls what's d advantage of finitiba plus
Pls I need explanation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Pls what's d cost of a pre paid envelope and which courier service is d best for me to use, my interview is next week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Conqueror89: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2019
As we all know 7 is a great number.. may this month be a favourable one to us all. We shall also testify to the goodness of Almighty GOD on this 7th page when we receive our AM. Amen..

21 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by enigbon: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2019
Tanks
Bbinc:

We're still waiting oo

Muenster sir beginning of August tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by enigbon: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Fulda has replied logjn to check
Bbinc:

We're still waiting oo

Muenster sir beginning of August tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.