Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (620098 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bexyg: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good evening all,

Please i need your advice.

I opened my blocked account with coracle and I am entitled to free travel insurance if i register with their public health insurance providers however I fall under the category of private health insurance.

My question is, can i go ahead and register with the public health insurance in order to get the free travel insurance and then cancel when i arrive in DE ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ray999(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
oluwadamilolah:
please help, I need to do my online enrollment before on the 27 of this month and physical enrollment before 23/9. please which health insurance can you suggest for me to use.
Go for mawista.com it's cheap

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by horlorladey(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

I booked after July 16..dis is a screenshot of d AD mail sent to me
looks like you're good to go

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

You're good to go

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayooluwa45: 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
horlorladey:
looks like you're good to go

Thank God...thanks oo..my hertbeat don dy rise

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

@sassy,I av 2:2 nd I booked under Cat A nd av been given AD..does dat means I sud cancel my AD nd book under d ryt category..does dat means I will be bounced by VO.. note, I booked around late July.. ur response is needed
since its showing 2.2, you have a very very strong point so you are safe. just prepare how to answer the question. I guess your response should be i registered when the requirement was still 2.1 to 2.2. my 1euro advice.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hey guys, is it possible to send an enquiry email the embassy concerning the status of your application for an interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
evergreen9:
Hey guys, is it possible to send an enquiry email the embassy concerning the status of your application for an interview?
I dont think its necessary. If it has taken up to like 3-4 weeks, the first place to make inquiry in your alien office.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwadamilolah(f): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
ray999:
Go for mawista.com it's cheap
thanks so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwadamilolah(f): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
chekz169:
Please who applied or got admitted or going to or already in Bonn Rhein Sieg University
I got the admission today. Please check your dm.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayooluwa45: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
fibe:

since its showing 2.2, you have a very very strong point so you are safe. just prepare how to answer the question. I guess your response should be i registered when the requirement was still 2.1 to 2.2. my 1euro advice.

thanks bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

You're safe. Print the mail and take it to your interview and show the VO if they ask

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chekz169: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Check your email... I replied you

oluwadamilolah:
I got the admission today. Please check your dm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
Chike31:

@sassy93, Please can I get your contact. I have a little question to ask. I need to verify something please
@sassy92, please here is my email address
cliffordanokwu@yahoo.com
I've responded to your pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MustyK: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2019
tybusari:

Bless up, congratulations in advance. ✌
Please when did you apply for the Visa appointment? For someone like me who just got my admission letter last week and also applied last week, opened my block account today, how soon do you think I'll be invited to come over for an appointment?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MustyK: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
sassy92:

You're safe. Print the mail and take it to your interview and show the VO if they ask
I booked last week, do I stand a chance of getting a visa appointment this year or I should defer my admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Boss733: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
Sanny21:
Anyone in the husx that is going to Munich city i am just wondering if the city takes time to give consent for student visa.did interview on July 26 not gotten AM up till now

I contacted Munich alien office today and they said they just finished with the process, so we should be expecting to here from our local embassy soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Boss733: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
vivianobas:
I am in your shoes bro. I did mine July 29th and still awaiting AM.

It will surely end in praise to the Glory of God. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Amen ooo, I did mine July 5th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
sassy92:

Thanks bros. cc @Ayooluwa45. If you know you booked after July 16 abeg cancel and rebook. from what I heard, the embassy have so many applicants to deal with, they're not smiling. I understand the pressure plus the fact that ADs are scarce but do the right thing.
madam I don't think this is true cos even the recent AD still show 2.2 is under A and I have many people with the AD just don't know how to post it here but if anyone wants to cancel wish them luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
moniwheezy:

What about University of Potsdam
I really need to start up processing on time.
Bro, I will like to converse with u on call or whatsapp so u can assist me 09069239676. I'll really appreciate
Thanks bro
Everything you'll need is here on the thread. I can only help you with a daad link to filter courses for summer and find your best fit.
Here: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/?p=d&s=kr&id=4629&page=23&sortBy=1&display=list&degree[]=2&fos=3&lang[]=2&noFee[]=1

Good luck

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

nothing has changed go ahead with your interview

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Boss733:

I contacted Munich alien office today and they said they just finished with the process, so we should be expecting to here from our local embassy soon
Lol I think it's best you speak for yourself so you don't give people false hope.
I know someone going to TUM. Her interview was 26th July and she got AM last week. I know another person whose own was 17 June and the alien office said they just received her documents from the embassy some days ago. Lol so what they said about your case, doesn't translate for everyone else.
No be like admission.
Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=Boss733 post=81476316]

I contacted Munich alien office today and they said they just finished with the process, so we should be expecting to here from our local embassy soon[/quote

can u send me the way u contacted them and how u did it so I can ask about mine own status thanks I will appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by waledora(f): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Check your Spam please, it might be there...

glopatra:
TU Chemnitz Msc Information and Communication Systems, has anybody heard from them? I started the apolication since May 23rd with uniassist, my documents was forward Jun 19th. Up till date no response even after several mails to all the email address I was able to lay my hands on. I am also writing this here for the sake of future applicants to take note that their admission process is very slow so you can plan your time properly.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good evening all,

I funded my BA before the increment, and now I want to top it with the additional amount as my V.O adviced I should. I’m using Fintiba and I have already asked them for a new invoice indicating the amount I’m to add to what I previously funded but I haven’t gotten a response.

Please I’d like to know if I can fund with the previous invoice and fund the amount from my calculations.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Zaynabuthman: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Congrats on your AD, Ayooluwa. May I ask what date you used as start date and when you got your AD?
Ayooluwa45:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
oluwadamilolah:
please help, I need to do my online enrollment before on the 27 of this month and physical enrollment before 23/9. please which health insurance can you suggest for me to use.

If you are above 30, you should go for private health insurance, so in this case, either care concept or mawista can go, learnt care concept is cheaper, have not really done much research anyway, so you can do that since its the stage you are now. But if you are below 30 and you are not approaching 30 any time soon, then you have to go for public health insurance, so in this case AOK or TK is cool, though there are several others. You definitely need to do some research to enable you make informed decisions.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.