Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (627029 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Sanny21:

The new amount is effective from 1 September but during ur interview ur vo might tell u to top up either wen u to DE or wen u are done with ur interview mine vo didn't tell anything only asked me if I have funded then I said yes.
How much did you fund and when did you do your interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2019
ruqeez:
Good day house... Please I have a question... my interview is next week August 27 and I have funded my BA 8640 euros but I will like to know if the stated amount is still acceptable at the embassy or I will have to fund the new Amount.. can they issue VISA with 8640 please quick response thanks
Depending on the foreigners office of the City you're headed to, if you get to DE after September 1st, you might be asked to top up before they issue you resident permit. Foreigners office is different from embassy, the embassy might give you visa but you get to DE, foreigners office says different. My advice is that if you know you'll get to DE after September 1st make plans for topping up just in case your foreigners office demanda for it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayo240(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2019
ruqeez:
Good day house... Please I have a question... my interview is next week August 27 and I have funded my BA 8640 euros but I will like to know if the stated amount is still acceptable at the embassy or I will have to fund the new Amount.. can they issue VISA with 8640 please quick response thanks

I funded with 8640 and my VO told me to top up as soon as possible. I think it is subjective when it comes to VO. You can go with it and top up at the request of the VO.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by daviduzy(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2019
You mean there are foreign office that are demanding now for the new block account amount and there are other foreign office that would demand the new block amount from January 2020. Are you sure?
sassy92:

Depending on the foreigners office of the City you're headed to, if you get to DE after September 1st, you might be asked to top up before they issue you resident permit. Foreigners office is different from embassy, the embassy might give you visa but you get to DE, foreigners office says different. My advice is that if you know you'll get to DE after September 1st make plans for topping up just in case your foreigners office demanda for it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oppo123: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2019
X36DD:
any update from your end bro?

No bro...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2019
Congrats on your successful interview. You did Materials Engineering?
Same here bro. Which school are you going to and for which course?

MarkGud:
Hi guys, trust we all are fine.

Below are the interview questions asked yesterday 18/09/2019.

As soon as I saw Mr Paulinus, I knew he was the one. Very disciplined man and an advocate of do as I say. Stick to document arranging pattern already mentioned here and you will be fine.

Atimes we are our own architect of problems, met a fellow that morning that had her CV being typed that morning, she doesn't even know she need a motivation letter until she was told by the cafe guy. I showed her from my sample and I hope she didn't copy word to word. I wonder how much those hustlers must have made from her.

Small advise to those awaiting interview, read others experience and make straight your plans ahead of time.

Now to the questions asked;

Course?
School?
What do u know abt Germany?
Bsc Thesis? I know to write out cos she had tough time with my terminologies.
Plans after study?
Why not English speaking country?
Why this course?
Why not in Nigeria? Told her abt little or no funding in Materials Science and how no Nigerian university currently does not have one of the latest instruments needed in Material research. I think VO agreed with me and nodded her head in pity. Moreover, she is a Nigerian I think so she feels the pain.

In all she didn't allow me talk much, she kept cutting me in between. I even tire sef and was unhappy..I was like madam allow me talk na in my mind oo. grin

She repeatedly announced..fund oo, why didn't u fund before coming...fund ooo, u guys will come for interview without funding..when will u fund? She was particular abt funding.

If u have the fund pls fund before going for interview.

I asked her what's the exact state on the increment on the block account. She referred me to the document I signed, she said go and read it.

That's it my people. Godspeed to us all.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2019
I'm applying to the school currently and I'm finding it hard to submit the online form by mail via the PDF. How did you overcome this please?

Thanks
atungudo:
Please who is going to Europä-Universität, Flensburg? Let's gather and have an important conversation; please PM me ASAP. Congrats to those who just had their AM. To those seeking AL, AD, AM, SL, etc., may God grant your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DrLiz: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
yusuftosin:
Please let's follow simple instructions.. Always reduce the message you're quoting if it's long.. You're taking up too much space.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MarkGud(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2019
yusuftosin:

TU Freiberg, Advanced Materials Analysis and u?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2019
Farakay10:

Please anyone?
Check the checklist or embassy website
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2019
sassy92:

My course is Chemical engineering and my intended msc is chemical engineering /environmental engineering
The schoola I found are all via uni assist and all require English test (TOEFL/IELTS). I would encourage everyone aiming for summer to write TOEFL/IELTS (I prefer IELTS) since there are limited number of schools to increase your chances of getting admission. And also don't rule Uniassist.
Also that reminds me munster university of applied sciences ..... Have a masters in chemical engineering and they take people in the summer and also tuff hamburg have a Masters in chemical engineering /environmental they are not under uniassist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2019
fibe:
How much did you fund and when did you do your interview
I funded 8640.and I did my interview July 26

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Tamax: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Thank you for your response. I have read the reversal processes on Fintiba FAQ and had written the concerned office via their email and the consulate yesterday with proof and evidence of why I'm optioning out of the contract. I believed by God grace it will be approved. Thank you very much smiley

Eldeee:

Germans don't play with contracts........All the very best in your pursuits
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ifefalade: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning House, Visa came in this morning, thank God. And the attached came with it.
So for anyone who has doubts the new funding requirement applies as long as your arrival time in Germany is after Sept 1, so your VO May require you to fund with the new amount.
Though I funded with the old one, I plan to top up before I leave.
Thanks

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chrisaruwa(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Good day my wonderful nairaland family..

I was aspiring to start my application this summer period but that is a thing of doubt now after getting my transcript from school two days ago with a 2.45 CGPA which is 2.9 german grade.. All hopes now is just to apply for a Bsc course next winter 2020.. Or is there still hope for this my low CGPA for this Summer for masters....
Is there hope for me??

Please any good and preferred advice for me,

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chrisaruwa(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2019
ifefalade:
Good morning House, Visa came in this morning, thank God. And the attached came with it.
So for anyone who has doubts the new funding requirement applies as long as your arrival time in Germany is after Sept 1, so your VO May require you to fund with the new amount.
Thanks

Congratulations
Goto DE and prosper
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2019
alaafyn:

Hahahaha I'll send it in pidgin. But actually they asked the embassy to contact them, I told the embassy that, I'll wait and then proceed as you adviced
Alright brother. grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayo240(m): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2019
ifefalade:
Thanks

Congratulations!!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by vivianobas: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Congratulations and may your joy be full in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

ifefalade:
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=ifefalade post=81457803]Good morning House, Visa came in this morning, thank God. And the attached came with it.
Congrats man ur blessing that u get we locate we that are still waiting for AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by yusuftosin: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2019
MarkGud:

TU Freiberg, Advanced Materials Analysis and u?

RWTH Aachen Metallurgical Engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2019
freakky:

Also that reminds me munster university of applied sciences ..... Have a masters in chemical engineering and they take people in the summer and also tuff hamburg have a Masters in chemical engineering /environmental they are not under uniassist
Thanks so much, God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by AlphaPen(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Hello beautiful people.

Does anyone know a German language school or tutor in Ibadan?

Many thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kenechill: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2019
moniwheezy:
Pls I want to apply for geology in Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU) Germany. I graduated with third class and I don't know if I will be accepted with my grade
Sorry but LMU is one of the most difficult schools to get into. So if it's Master's you wanted going for, just look for a bsc in related course and apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2019
chrisaruwa:
Good day my wonderful nairaland family..

I was aspiring to start my application this summer period but that is a thing of doubt now after getting my transcript from school two days ago with a 2.45 CGPA which is 2.9 german grade.. All hopes now is just to apply for a Bsc course next winter 2020.. Or is there still hope for this my low CGPA for this Summer for masters....
Is there hope for me??

Please any good and preferred advice for me,

Thanks
2.9 German grade will be difficult to get Masters admissions but it's possible. My advice is that you try Bsc also. Courses are very limited in summer both for Bsc and Msc and with your cgpa it might be even harder to get courses that will accept you. So search thoroughly for summer courses but just aim for winter. You can apply to a larger number of schools for winter and stand a chance for admission better than the summer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2019
ifefalade:
Thanks
Congratulations. And thanks for the clarification concerning BA top up.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chrisaruwa(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2019
sassy92:

2.9 German grade will be difficult to get Masters admissions but it's possible. My advice is that you try Bsc also. Courses are very limited in summer both for Bsc and Msc and with your cgpa it might be even harder to get courses that will accept you. So search thoroughly for summer courses but just aim for winter. You can apply to a larger number of schools for winter and stand a chance for admission better than the summer.

Thanks for this reply... God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Good morning..Is it advisable to book at bayland before going there..if anyone has the contact, it will be nice to share
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2019
sassy92:

Thanks so much, God bless you
You are welcome...... Munster university of applied sciences do collect English proficiency letter from your the university you did your bachelor's and also they use paper a application..... But i presume ogvu masters in process engineering in collaboration with a university in poland is a good choice i have a friend who is apply to the school in poland and part of her semster will be done in Germany.... At the end of the day u get a double degree in process engineering
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Immafrank: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2019
Heisenberglos:
Hello house, I just got this message from the embassy. Pls can someone proffer a solution.

in the above mentioned visa application, you are kindly asked to submit the following documents:

- proof of a funded blocked account with a monthly disposability of 853 € OR official German declaration of sponsorhip (“Verpflichtungserklärung”) with the remark “NACHGEWIESEN”

(The declaration handed in contains only “glaubhaft gemacht”, this is not sufficient for the purpose of studies!)

Most people still don’t know how this letter works. Apart from the embassy and your intended alien office doing their verification, you must also make sure the important details on your SL are okay. If you are here and you are using SL. Before you have your original SL sent to you, make sure you request for a scanned copy and cross check your details that it is correct, check that the purpose of stay is fur studium.

Nachgewiesen must be ticked. Nachgewiesen means the sponsor has successfully demonstrated and that he/she has met all requirements to stand as your sponsor.

In some cities like Stuttgart, Rastatt, they tick both nachgewiesen and glaubhaft gemacht while in some cities like München, they only tick nachgewiesen. Nachgewiesen is very important.

I once saw SL where nicht nachgewiesen was ticked. It was straight rejection.
So contact your sponsor and let the office the letter came out from make the correction.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2019
ruqeez:

You have to top it up.... A friend had her interview yesterday. Her asked her to top up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=Immafrank post=81460535]

Nachgewiesen must be ticked. Nachgewiesen means the sponsor has successfully demonstrated and that he/she has met all requirements to stand as your sponsor.

In some cities like Stuttgart, Rastatt, they tick both nachgewiesen and glaubhaft gemacht while in some cities like München, they only tick nachgewiesen. Nachgewiesen is very important.

Thank you for clarifying this.. Am so sure not everyone understand what's on the SL. Am so sure since you've done this now.. A lot of us we learn from it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.