Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617331 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by flouxpar: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
First of all, I'll advise you to immediately pull down those pictures because they might contain sensitive information that might be used against you.

That being said, the email seems real legit and yes I was contacted with both UK number and German number, this usually happens if your course is handled by one of there affiliates in the Uk, like in my case it was Arden University and I had to call out my card details to the on the phone to make the payment.

Checkout Deustchemann's post for you above, he's got some really nice advice you can learn from and I respect his words.

lobby:
Thank you very much , let me upload all emails and phone contact they called me with a German number few weeks ago and then today with a UK number for about 30 minutes, before any payment I must very very well to Gisma Account

Attached is our conversations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by pringles212(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
builderperry:
Please answer!!!

which is easier and cheaper for funding block account, GTB or Access bank?

Access bank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by flouxpar: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
My experience with GTB was a little bitter, I was told I could not deposit more than 1000 euro per week to my dorm acc, I was really weakened, I will prefer you use Access.

builderperry:
Please answer!!!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chekz169: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Pls Use Access bank! I say again USE ACCESS BANK

builderperry:
Please answer!!!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DeutschMariano: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
DeutschMariano:
AM ALERT!!
What a way to start the weekend smiley

AL - 18th June
Interview - 10th July
AM - 9th August

School - HAW Hamburg
Course - Bsc Information Engineering.

Glory be to God!!!
VISA - 22nd August

God be praised!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabiosmart: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
DeutschMariano:
VISA - 22nd August
God be praised!!
congratulations bro
success await you in Hamburg
Go to DE and do great things

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayooluwa45: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sanny21:

Don't cancel if ur start date is really October 1 u can ask ur school for an extension.because u might get a date on time and ur extension letter might come before then that's how I did mine I booked before asking for an extension and I didn't regret doing that because it worked in my favour don't try and cancel.

with Oct 1 as start date I don't think getting a date is visible as it stands..we are going to same skul nd our skul allows online enrollment...it's beta for ha to cancel nd rebook using start date as Dec..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ayinke93(f): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
DeutschMariano:

VISA - 22nd August

God be praised!!
Congrats bro... Go to DE and prosper.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

with Oct 1 as start date I don't think getting a date is visible as it stands..we are going to same skul nd our skul allows online enrollment...it's beta for ha to cancel and rebook using start date as Dec..
So if i put start date as Dec and whats on my letter is 1st oct how do i prove that to embassy? or wont that be an issue?

Please elders in the house i need your input
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by johnaolaniran: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Thank you for your reply. I just got a message from access bank now that my attempt to transfer wasn't successful because the euro i deposited into my dorm account at once was more than 10,000 dollars equivalent (max i can deposit in a day is 10,000 dollar equivalent). So confused right now because i don't know what to do. Probably i should go and withdraw everything (if it will be possible) and divide it into two to pay it into the account in 2 different days. And if i decide to do that is there any assurance my transfer to fitinba after dat willl be successful.

Saysay01:
Hi there,
I funded with access. I opened my account on 23rd of July(Tuesday), I was given a form to fill,and I was not able to use the account till Friday because one of my reference (you have a form for 2 references) does not Bank with access,so it took longer to verify. I took an Aboki (spoke to one at Eko hotel round about) to access, he handed the money over to the lady at the counter,it hit my account and I transferred the Naira equivalent to his account. I got confirmation from Fintiba on (30th July). Access Bank limit is 10K Euro. Charges range between 32-35k (Remember to tick the box saying "charges should be removed from my Naira account"wink

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Modesta24:

So if i put start date as Dec and whats on my letter is 1st oct how do i prove that to embassy? or wont that be an issue?

have you read through this thread? This question you're asking has been answered several times.
Please you people should try and be reading the thread. I'm tired of answering the same question over and over again.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by djkally: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
lobby:
Hello i got an offer from this school www.GISMA.com, and I just spoke to their online consultant

Thank you all for this best advice all
If you have the money why not give them a shot... GISMA is a private business school in Berlin... Remember you still have to provide 10,425euro .. That's much for me but I don't know for you... People hardly go to tuition fee university so they don't face volume of applications that is peculiar with public free tuition university.... #my1cent

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
thank you sir
Deustchemann:

Since you've sent them a mail requesting for an updated invoice, just chill for them. They'll process it and send to you. I requested for mine too. It came after 4-5 days.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
sassy92:

have you read through this thread? This question you're asking has been answered several times.
Please you people should try and be reading the thread. I'm tired of answering the same question over and over again.

Ma i have read through and if i saw answer to my question i wouldnt have asked again ma, meanwhile the time it took to attack me would have been used to answer me .

thanks all the same

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by LexRE: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
i used keystone bank last month and the money was deducted directly from my naira account/ suprisingly i was charged only 4naira till date
builderperry:
Please answer!!!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by teb123: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
I funded today, and yes although the bank charges was about 87euros
johnaolaniran:
Please who funded his/her block account with access bank? How did you do it? W_ere you able to transfer the whole 10k + at once? Approximately how much is their bank charges? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Modesta24:

Ma i have read through and if i saw answer to my question i wouldnt have asked again ma, meanwhile the time it took to attack me would have been used to answer me .

thanks all the same
I didn't attack you and I'm sorry if it sounded that way.
And if you have truly read through this thread you'd know that you cannot get AD using October as start date again. You have to either get enrollment extension up till December from your school or plead with them to allow you do on line enrollment
Then cancel and use December as start date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Arisukuni: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

Let me chip in my own quota.

Once more, you're welcome.
God bless you too. smiley

Deustchemann smiley

Hello boss! Thanks for your contribution here. Am also new here and would like to ask few questions.

Can I apply for Bsc in public schools in Germany with my WAEC result only. Would I be given an admission into any free tuition school without any standardized test like TOEFL or ielts? I have 9 years working experience in hospitality industry. Though I don't know what course the school have that aligns with my work experience. I really want to start the application soon age nice year. Please I await your response. Thanks very much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Rumplestilzchen: 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
OdiEma:

Please read previous pages. This is what has been answered for the past one month continuously.

Could you please direct me on the range of pages to find some answers. I've read a few pages but nothing definite, and there are about 200 pages
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Rumplestilzchen: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
sassy92:

And if you have truly read through this thread you'd know that you cannot get AD using October as start date again. You have to either get enrollment extension up till December from your school or plead with them to allow you do on line enrollment

Sorry, but for someone who applied with an October resumption date in mid July that hasn't gotten an appointment date, does this apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Modesta24:

It wont be an issue unless your VO specifically checks what you put as your start date.

But then why are you using a December start date in hopes of getting an October AD if your deadline is Oct 1st?
Unless you have an enrollment deadline to middle November my advise is there's no point cancelling and re-booking cause your VO wont process the application, the moment he sees your deadline you would be bounced or asked to provide an enrollment extension.
Also when you get the extension till middle November that can stand as your defense if your VO asks the question you stated.

Its a really good question but the probability of its occurrence is 0 to none from the explained above
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Philfit(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rumplestilzchen:

Sorry, but for someone who applied with an October resumption date in mid July that hasn't gotten an appointment date, does this apply?
Chill and be hopefull, your booking is on track. They gave a friend of mine AD (Aug 28) he booked on the 5th July used the same enrollment deadline as you.
Another got Sept 4, booked 8th july same deadline as you
Another got 26th Aug booked 10th july same deadline as you
The october Deadline is still viable that is why they are issuing dates upon its availability

If you noticed the dates have been awarded according to when you book and it must be an October deadline you used, from 2nd to 8th to 10th
by next week hopefully more dates might be available but i only see people that booked between 10-20th of July with October deadlines getting surprise dates.

Note this is for only those who used October deadlines in July cause their school doesn't extend enrollment. If you used November/December deadline this doesn't affect you and you have better chances of getting a date

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
sassy92:

'thank you ma
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Philfit:

It wont be an issue unless your VO specifically checks what you put as your start date.

But then why are you using a December start date in hopes of getting an October AD if your deadline is Oct 1st?
Unless you have an enrollment deadline to middle November my advise is there's no point cancelling and re-booking cause your VO wont process the application, the moment he sees your deadline you would be bounced or asked to provide an enrollment extension.
Also when you get the extension till middle November that can stand as your defense if your VO asks the question you stated.

Its a really good question but the probability of its occurrence is 0 to none from the explained above
Thank you sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ShinaLe: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please for those finding it difficult to fund their block account once from their respective banks. Please you can use Stanbic Bank. They are very fast and reliable. Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
DeutschMariano:

VISA - 22nd August

God be praised!!
Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by PeSt007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Access bank will charge you 0.5% of whatever amount you withdraw. I fell victim just yesterday.

johnaolaniran:
Thank you for your reply.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ayooluwa45:

with Oct 1 as start date I don't think getting a date is visible as it stands..we are going to same skul nd our skul allows online enrollment...it's beta for ha to cancel nd rebook using start date as Dec..
Ok if it's that way.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwadamilolah(f): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Coachee9:
Pls who has done his/her passport recently.....ibadan office his telling me my passport is not ready since june.....how true is this pls
do you have any officer helping you, or you're processing it yourself?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by asamwababy: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
pls be careful when rebooking and ensure to read the conditions.

See extract from the embassy website

holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Upper Class issued[b] AFTER January 1st, 2017[/b] and being accepted for a master's degree (also a DSH course-related admission to the master's program) or PhD study in Germany or

From November 1st, 2019 the General Consulate will only accept applications with fully funded blocked accounts OR original formal obligations OR a scholarship financed from German public funds or European supported funds.

During the long waiting period for B-list appointments, many students change their plans and do not show up at their assigned appointments. Therefore we will reset the B-list registrations at the end of September and at the end of March before the beginning of the new semester and delete all at that time existing B-list entries. New registrations will be possible again from the beginning of October / April.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Missmi: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
heybaby12:

She is ok, but she would wait for you at mittweida banhof.
I wont be back then. I have someone to pick up at the airport on the 17th.
Chet me up anyways

I tried pming u about past math tests a few weeks ago but i don’t think it worked. Message me pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Godspride12: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Congrats man. We welcome you to chemnitz. If you are free now start working on language.
oluwafemi88:
AM Alert! AM Alert!! AM Alert!!!
AL June 21

AD july. 26

AM August 22
MSC advanced Manufacturing
TU Chemnitz
Fund before interview

I Thank God for his mercy favour and Grace over life
I thank every member of this German waka
People waiting for AL AD AM
It will surely come in Jesus Name

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.