Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (615369 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bamstar007:
Congrats my nigga, happy for you!
Thanks Blooda!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
NelsonOBN:
Congratulations

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Believe... All you need is belief
It's good people
Greetings from the imperial side....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by chiboy429(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
LexRE:
thank you sir

Hello bro please I want you to kindly throw more light on how you made the transaction with keystone bank, I am considering using that route
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
sassy92:

You can go ahead and book appointment, use January as start date
please I used December 20th as my start date please is any chances for AD in September or October again?. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabiosmart: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kamps:
AM dropped today... Been on this DE waka for a while now. Grace found me this year!

Interview- July 15
AM- August 22
And I used SL

School - Philipps Universität, Marburg

Course - MA North American Studies ...

I thank every single person helping out here.

Dreams do come true!

congrats Kamps

Victory at last!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabiosmart: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
kenan619:
what date sid you take your passport to the embassy?

you're quoting the wrong person

@ DeutschMariano kindly assist with the question, it was was meant for you I guess
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by benjamin139: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
amahbrain:

It also says “and being accepted into a masters program”. Why do we ignore that part? If you have being accepted into a masters program, even if it was 5th class, you qualified for category A.

As long as it is a Masters degree.

But the certificate has to be after january 2017. any bsc gotten before then even though you are admitted to masters belongs to category B

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
iPOD007:

Congrats

please reply my pm,, i want some info concerning MAWISTA and CARE CONCEPT insurance, which is more cheaper and when should i tell them i will be in Germany and start the payment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kamps:
AM dropped today... Been on this DE waka for a while now. Grace found me this year!

Interview- July 15
AM- August 22
And I used SL

Dreams do come true!
Congrats congrats dreams do indeed come true

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lobby: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
I am so impressed and so proud of your explanation, they were so explicit and encouraging

everything above this present paragraph so that the thread doesn't get elongated.[/b]

Once more, you're welcome.
God bless you too. smiley

Deustchemann smiley[/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kamps:

Interview- July 15
AM- August 22
And I used SL

Dreams do come true!

Congratulations... It surely does
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
dennison4luv:

please reply my pm,, i want some info concerning MAWISTA and CARE CONCEPT insurance, which is more cheaper and when should i tell them i will be in Germany and start the payment

DONE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 10:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kamps:

Interview- July 15
AM- August 22
And I used SL

Course - MA North American Studies ..

Dreams do come true!

Congratulations!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sureboii: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Update- In Addition to the 1st class and 2:1.
Your Bachelors degree has to be issued after January 2017 to qualify for Cat A.
Click this link to see https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1716

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bamstar007: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
I hope the embassy reduce all these requirements for cat A, graduates of 2017 or later will really cut a lot of people off that category..
Increase in BA, and all these requirements again, it’s actually getting tougher every admission season.
Maybe people will be moving to other countries before they can finally move to Germany

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by oluwafemi88: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Godspride12:
Congrats man. We welcome you to chemnitz. If you are free now start working on language.

Thanks bros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello everyone, I need to be sure about something. Has anybody successfully had an interview at the German embassy, and booked for an appointment via "Category A", have a Bachelors degree with 2nd class upper and going to study another Bachelors degree program in Germany??

I asked this because someone just got scheduled for an appointment but one of the requirements to be fulfilled reads thus;

"holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Upper Class and being accepted for a master's degree"

Meanwhile, the person wants to go for another Bachelors program, and not masters. So, I just want to know if anyone is in this situation. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sureboii: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
If the person already has a date then they’re good to go for the 2nd bachelors. But moving forward, refer to my last post or better still try and book for an appointment to see the update on their website.
dennisMOD:
Hello everyone, I need to be sure about something. Has anybody successfully had an interview at the German embassy, and booked for an appointment via "Category A", have a Bachelors degree with 2nd class upper and going to study another Bachelors degree program in Germany??

I asked this because someone just got scheduled for an appointment but one of the requirements to be fulfilled reads thus;

"holding a bachelor's degree with a grade of 1. Class - 2. Upper Class and being accepted for a master's degree"

Meanwhile, the person wants to go for another Bachelors program, and not masters. So, I just want to know if anyone is in this situation. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bamstar007: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sureboii:
Update- In Addition to the 1st class and 2:1.
Your Bachelors degree has to be issued after January 2017 to qualify for Cat A.

Please are you sure of this information. I can’t find on their website
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
I called Keystone bank now and they told me the 4 naira was for sms charges. They charge 0.25% + $25 + other fees I have forgotten.

LexRE:
i used keystone bank last month and the money was deducted directly from my naira account/ suprisingly i was charged only 4naira till date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by ferguson1: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
olamitodotun14:
I got my AM today my people.

Interview Date: 29.07.2019
Funded on Interview day thereafter sent my BA confirmation to embassy second day after interview.
Approval Mail: 22.08.2019.

Intended School: University Of Kassel.
Course: Masters of Global Political Economy and Development.

Congrats bro
Please i will like to ask some questions:
1. How long did it take University of kassel to process your admission.
2. Did they accept English proficiency letter from you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
fabiosmart:

congrats Kamps
Victory at last!
Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sanny21:
Congrats congrats dreams do indeed come true
Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
OdiEma:

Congratulations... It surely does
Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bamstar007:
I hope the embassy reduce all these requirements for cat A, graduates of 2017 or later will really cut a lot of people off that category..
Increase in BA, and all these requirements again, it’s actually getting tougher every admission season.
Maybe people will be moving to other countries before they can finally move to Germany
o boy this german waka go soon cast so first class of 2016 na waste this category b wey be scam. It's like germany has gotten their target dis was exactly same thing canada did. Na to try norway o

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kamps: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
sassy92:

Congratulations!

Thanks Sassy, The Iron Lady..Keep up the good works. We will celebrate you soon!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chike31(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
MustyK:

I booked last week, do I stand a chance of getting a visa appointment this year or I should defer my admission?
@Sassy92 , please can you attend to my questions. Thanks brother for your assistance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennisMOD(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Thanks for your prompt response. The person already got a date today. I needed to be sure that we aren't making any mistakes.

Sureboii:
If the person already has a date then they’re good to go for the 2nd bachelors. But moving forward, refer to my last post or better still try and book for an appointment to see the update on their website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dollyp4lyf: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
NORWAY'S BA is 5million ooo, hope u know??

naijacentric:
o boy this german waka go soon cast so first class of 2016 na waste this category b wey be scam. It's like germany has gotten their target dis was exactly same thing canada did. Na to try norway o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by naijacentric(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
dollyp4lyf:
NORWAY'S BA is 5million ooo, hope u know??

there is no much difference btw german own too. No time!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sureboii: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
You won’t see it in the first page because they’ve not updated it there. but when you proceed like you want to book an appointment you’ll see it. follow this link to see for yourself https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1716
Bamstar007:

Please are you sure of this information. I can’t find on their website

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.