Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (625874 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
dazzlingd:
But this german embassy has been so unstable with their decisions....different rules every week, every day..even Nigeria is not this disorganized
so unstable you can say that again very unorganised and lazy well no be their fault Sha if my country's make sense why I go wan comot

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
dazzlingd:

Congrats

Cc sassy92 hope you read this and stop misinforming people authoritatively as if you work in German embassy
bros this not too good please she is giving the information to help people base on what she has observed the fact that someone got date is just a miracle and it's a one off thing it won't happen to many and also it's because some are cancelling cos of one thing or the other so be calm on the babe please we are here for each other one love

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
UbiPetrus:
Don't be silly.
bros easy I know say him don March the red line but make we just allow the thing flow abeg at sassy no vex please I love your energy and I know your time will be blessed for doing this

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dazzlingd(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Philfit:

She is not misinforming anyone, I’m pretty sure she has helped people on this group more than you have, sassy92 only told you the best option based on what’s been going on. The fact he got a date doesn’t make her wrong and he is lucky to get the date. (September 3rd only just became available cause someone canceled and his booking start date fits between the requirements).

You need to be nicer with words when talking to someone. Just this thing you said can make a selfless helper feel some type of way and stop helping because of the risk being called out a misinformer in future.

OK noted...I sincerely apologize

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
akinbharbs:
Hello please my friend wants to fund and the bank is asking for payment advice, please anyone with useful information on a good bank that understands the process and that's fast too. Please it's urgent

Access bank
He should print the mail that coracle sent him which provides his account details and amount to be paid.

They'll accept it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2019

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
My people I still bring greetings to us ooo as na my fourth week for Germany ooo � I thank all of you way give me advice and written support then. God bless una ...

Abeg go I go need house for Hamburg by November anyone fit connect me to someone that will help me look for house there ?

Pls make una help oooo

Abeg make someone answer me oo
Thanks all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fibe: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2019
does that mean nobody has made a transfer with access mobile app?
Please if anybody used the app for funding, kindly tell me pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
LexRE:
Congrats
Please what was the subject of the mail
wow. Congrat my brother. I was admitted as well.unikassel Global political economy and development. My interview was scheduled for 22nd of august at Abuja but the Nigerian VO bounced me back due to the fact that my address is university of calabar that lived in South south, that I should go to lagos embassy. I booked yesterday again.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dailydolar(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
justwise:

Google but i think your sister should be doing this herself, as a prospective PHd student research should be in her DNA.
you just nailed it how can U outsource your research work to third party
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ketu223:
My people I still bring greetings to us ooo as na my fourth week for Germany ooo � I thank all of you way give me advice and written support then. God bless una ...

Abeg go I go need house for Hamburg by November anyone fit connect me to someone that will help me look for house there ?

Pls make una help oooo
Thanks all.

Congrats...pray for us wey dey plan come Deutschland...enjoy hamburg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
Boss733:
Testimony for me.

AL from LMU for MSc
Book interview: May 23
Interview date for CAT B : July 5th
Rejection letter : July 12th
Sent appeal letter with supporting documents: July 24th

AM AM AM: August 22

Congratulation to me. Thanks to all the active members here.

Congratz go to de and succeed.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Flaame:
Good evening all... Please how much is German visa fee and which bank is it paid to?
is it for students visa? You are to go with it along to the embassy on the day of your interview date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Metronimos: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good afternoon and well done, everyone!

I had my interview on the 31st of July, sent my Blocking Confirmation of 8,604 on August 2, yet I got a mail yesterday requesting I send my blocking confirmation of the new 10,236 for my Visa to be processed (kindly find attached). I've resent the Blocking Confirmation though, and have had the new amount transferred as well but Fintiba is not giving me a new Blocking Confirmation to that effect, all I got is a new account statement reflecting the new amount.

Is there any other person experiencing this? What should I do?

This is the email I got:

Dear Sir/Madam,

In the above mentioned visa application, you are kindly asked to submit the following documents:

- proof of a funded blocked account with a monthly disposability of 853 € OR official German declaration of sponsorhip (“Verpflichtungserklärung”) for the purpose of studies given before the competent German authority

Please do so as soon as possible. Otherwise your application cannot be processed by the Aliens Authority in Bayreuth.

You may send the document in advance by E-Mail.

Sincerely yours,

b.o.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Emexnairaland(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Congratulations bro, please how much did you fund?
Boss733:

Rejection reasons was;
You have no legal reason to enter Germany because your admission letter is not valid and your subsistence in Germany is not ensured.

My admission was a defer admission so my school gave me the defer admission last year but during my interview at the embassy they said they can't be in 2019 and be working with an AL with last year date, I swindle them with much talks and they accepted and also I did not fund yet.

So when I had the call from DHL and all my documents sent back to me, I thought my hope is gone till I go into research and wrote a strong appeal letter known as Remonstration letter with a nice format that is acceptable at the embassy and I also added my supporting documents like my blocking confirmation because I quickly funded and also a new admission letter because I quickly write to my school and they sent to me.

I sent my Remonstration and supporting documents through email to the embassy, got no reply, bros I quickly run to DHL also sent as post because I was frustrated, yet no reply, so I wrote to the alien office at Munich and at first they told me they are hoping to receive my documents from the embassy, after a week I wrote to them again and they reply Bros abeg we don finish our work here for Munich, try contact your country embassy make dem give you that thing na, na there my mind rest ooo, no need to contact our embassy na since dem nor dey reply so I chill, after 2 days gbam gbam gbam Almighty AM land like Emirate airline. Glory to God.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Modesta24: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ojabostine505:
wow. Congrat my brother. I was admitted as well.unikassel Global political economy and development. My interview was scheduled for 22nd of august at Abuja but the Nigerian VO bounced me back due to the fact that my address is university of calabar that lived in South south, that I should go to lagos embassy. I booked yesterday again.

under which catergory? A or B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2019

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Glauben: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hello guys, I had my interview at the German embassy yesterday & it was largely uneventful. Got to the embassy just after 6, was told to come back around 6:30 since my appointment was for 7am. I went to the park, some of those guys tried to smooth talk me but I just smiled & told them I had everything I needed. Killed some time at the park & went back to the embassy around 6:35 or thereabout.

I wasn't surprised to meet a couple of people on the queue already, and Paulinus started callling docs for 3 or so student visa applicants. There was this fair lady that incurred the 'wrath' of Paulinus, though she really didn't have a problem as I made her understand later on. Paulinus asked for Confirmation of Blocked account opening whether you have funded or not. This lady told him she had funded but had the confirmation in her email! Na there gbege start so. She was sent to the back & wanted to go look for somewhere to print the confirmation.

Na long story sha, but I noticed she had the Make the transfer doc, and told her that was enough to get her in even though she had funded already. She really didn't have to tell Paulinus she doesn't have the confirmation in her email. I told her I had the same doc & haven't funded, & i was pretty sure it won't be a problem. All she had to do was tell the VO she'd be sending the blocking confirmation after the interview.

When it got to my time, I arranged the docs with one other guy. Pretty straightforward if you ask me as long as you follow this thread & know what to expect.

Got inside, waited maybe 10 mins & was asked to enter cubicle 2. The VO was a young, dark lady with long braids. She was kinda casual with her approach & actually excused herself to go gist twice while she was asking basic questions & typing away on her pc. I was like, really? I sighted the the woman with the coloured dreadlocks inside too.

She didn't even signify when the interview proper started, the questions were the usual questions here, & she didn't even ask me half of the questions I was expecting. However she kept asking is that all? when I answered the few questions she asked me.

Now, the part that I really did not like was that there was no phone (or i didn't see one) from my own end of the partition. She practically expected me to shout, which I didn't like at all. I mean I can almost reach out & touch her if not for the glass partition & you expect me to shout like we are 10 meters apart? I didn't think that was good enough.

The last question she asked me was my plans after study, I answered her & she told me the interview was over. I'm not sure I even said thanks, just gently packed my stuff & left. Another odd thing was, she didn't verbally ask me about funding or advise me to fund immediately like I have read about for some VOs on here. Although, she gave me two other forms to fill which covers the issue of funding & the email it should be sent to.

That's pretty much about it. Good luck with everyone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
Glauben:

Hello guys, I had my interview at the German embassy yesterday & it was largely uneventful. Got to the embassy just after 6, was told to come back around 6:30 since my appointment was for 7am. I went to the park, some of those guys tried to smooth talk me but I just smiled & told them I had everything I needed. Killed some time at the park & went back to the embassy around 6:35 or thereabout.

That's pretty much about it. Good luck with everyone.

I tot I was the only one she didn't asked to fund, that woman for room 2 na witch
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by babatea10(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2019
fibe:
Please Can I use access mobile app to do transfer to my blocked account?
Don’t use mobile app,I asked my account officer and she told me to login online using a computer to make the transfer if I want to make such transfer but I did mine inside the bank.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissNK: 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
fibe:

You can.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MissNK: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
fibe:

You can, but remember the mobile app has a transfer limit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by MrsLayo: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Yes, you can use your fintiba plus mawista travel insurance.

oluwafemi88:
Good Morning
Pls can I use my fintiba plus travel insurance
Pls I need urgent response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sureboii:
Update- In Addition to the 1st class and 2:1.
Your Bachelors degree has to be issued after January 2017 to qualify for Cat A.
Click this link to see https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_category.do?locationCode=lago&realmId=347&categoryId=1716
Shit keeps getting difficult everyday. Naija is still getting worse. They've noticed everyone wants to leave
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
computaholicGoc:
Here is another thing you need to know. for some people their files aint moved until they receive funding confirmation while some are moved to their respective alien offices even before funding( immediately after your interview) but will not get AM mail until funding is confirmed. And some lucky ones even get AM mail even without funding.

During my time, my file was never moved till i funded and it affected me then.

But at the end it will surely end in praise. Just keep the hope alive guys.

All the best guys!

Hi bro, how long after funding did you receive AM?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Emexnairaland(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
alishow:
Good morning House, can anyone please share the contact (email) for Bremen Alien office?
i sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Jaynyra:
Interview 23 August

Just the regular question at the interview. ROOM 2
The only question she asked was; y are ure u going for a bachelors program at 26 (since wen did age become a factor). I tried to explain to her that my international vocational qualifications is equivalent to equivalent to OND, HND/HNC & undergraduate degree (400L) and I have been on that vocational scholarship since 2011 and I got employed by the company who gave the scholarship. Omo na so we start word fr word battle. she gave me a question paper(Maths) to answer omo i see the cheap questions (Jss3) my mind cut, so I requested for a more Technical question which she did and I comfortably answered 5 out of 7 before the time elapsed.

I just hope everything moves fine
Congrats Am Soon

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
X36DD:

Congrats Am Soon

Brotherly thanks...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Jaynyra(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
Everyone in cubicle 2 I hail all of una, the babe drill all of us
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
It was the same woman who interviewed me , . She just said we get back to you. And I asked her when latest should I find she said I should read the paper they gave to me. So bro have you funded it’s well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.