Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (622236 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by skecho: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
freakky:

How much did you fund your block account with please?

I funded 9789 euros using 800 per month, but AM came in asking me for the new amount 10236 euros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
yusuftosin:

She's a Nigerian, finished from OAU sef.
She told me as I also studied there.

wow it’s well the only thing let’s just do our part. Just fund and it’s well. Have you funded
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Anuch: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Anuch:
please am worried here. i recently cancelled and rebooked with December 10th start date but my school could only extend my enrollment to November 15th. what are the implications. i haven't gotten a date yet.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Vic13: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
dailydolar:
we have same VO she rude I swear she no dey laugh but her questions are small and she go just they say shout cos am shouting and there's no speaker here na so she black like me serious she nearly put me off
But she no dey talk about funding we hope for the best
lol the shout applys to everyone who got interviewed by her
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by skecho: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
I funded 9789 euros using 800 per month, but AM came in asking me for the new amount 10236 euros
freakky:

How much did you fund your block account with please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Emexnairaland(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
Where you asked to send BA confirmation of 10236 euro together with your passport and insurance or you were notified that you need to fund the new BA when you get to DE? Pls can you make it clear for us
skecho:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
skecho:
Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!!

AL from TUHH for MSc March 22

God is awesome. Congratulation to me

Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=sassy92 post=81527055]
Wow....
You're absolutely right. I don't work in German embassy. I have no right to give authoritative answers. I was only trying to help and I'm sorry if I misled anyone coz that wasn't my intention. Henceforth I won't be speaking about this AD matter again. My apologies once more. Peace and Love everyone. [/quote

Sassy don't be angry even if I had been on this thread for a little time I know u don't mean any harm don't mind that guy that made up this issue most people are just being frustrated due to AD so pls don't use one man's sin to punish people who appreciate wat u do.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
oppo123:
AM don show
interview was on 26th june

Congrats
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by olamzq: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Boss733:
Testimony for me.
AL from LMU for MSc
Book interview: May 23
Interview date for CAT B : July 5th
Rejection letter : July 12th
Sent appeal letter with supporting documents: July 24th
AM AM AM: August 22
Congratulation to me. Thanks to all the active members here.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
Vic13:
lol the shout applys to everyone who got interviewed by her
I know her but she was quite polite when she interview me she doesn't ask alot of questions don't stress anyone but she shouted a little when I was beating around the bush when she asked me a question. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by BBiggie: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sanny21: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2019
skecho:
Testimony! Testimony!! Testimony!!!

AL from TUHH for MSc March 22
Booked interview April 2nd
Interview date: May 9th,
Send email to alien office in Hamburg July 3rd
got reply from the alien office that no records found July 11
send blocking confirmation July 30
AM drop August 23.

Congrats man

total waiting time since interview date drinking zobo 16weeks

God is awesome. Congratulation to me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by BBiggie: 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
Metronimos:
Good afternoon and well done, everyone!

I had my interview on the 31st of July, sent my Blocking Confirmation of 8,604 on August 2, yet I got a mail yesterday requesting I send my blocking confirmation of the new 10,236 for my Visa to be processed (kindly find attached). I've resent the Blocking Confirmation though, and have had the new amount transferred as well but Fintiba is not giving me a new Blocking Confirmation to that effect, all I got is a new account statement reflecting the new amount.

Is there any other person experiencing this? What should I do?

This is the email I got:

Dear Sir/Madam,

In the above mentioned visa application, you are kindly asked to submit the following documents:

- proof of a funded blocked account with a monthly disposability of 853 € OR official German declaration of sponsorhip (“Verpflichtungserklärung”) for the purpose of studies given before the competent German authority

Please do so as soon as possible. Otherwise your application cannot be processed by the Aliens Authority in Bayreuth.

You may send the document in advance by E-Mail.

Sincerely yours,

b.o.

I did my Interview on August 8 and blocked the 8k+ euros but I haven’t received a mail to this effect. Also applied to Bayreuth
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Metronimos: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
kenan619:
mail fintiba to give you a new blocking agreement.you can contact them on their website. i had a blocking agreement for 8829, but i mailed them and they changed it to 10425 for me

Thanks.

I already did. Still waiting on them to respond or send the new confirmation. How long did yours take?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Metronimos: 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
BBiggie:

I did my Interview on August 8 and blocked the 8k+ euros but I haven’t received a mail to this effect. Also applied to Bayreuth

I'm not sure if its from the alien office in Bayreuth or my VO, but most likely the former. Hence, I'd advice you to top up if you have the fund.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Obinnafrancis(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
Boss733:
Testimony for me.

AL from LMU for MSc
Book interview: May 23
Interview date for CAT B : July 5th
Rejection letter : July 12th
Sent appeal letter with supporting documents: July 24th

AM AM AM: August 22

Congratulation to me. Thanks to all the activ members here.

Wow... Congrats bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
sassy92:

Hi,
I don't have any concrete information about ADs and I don't want to be accused of misleading someone again.
My simple advice is that you follow through the thread, read from around July when dates started getting scarce. You'll see information that might be of help. All the best.
please keep helping people that need information. I have my own issue bordering me. I want you to help advice in anyway u can I will appreciate. Please I was supposed to have my interview yesterday 22nd August at abuja embassy for start date of 1st October 2019 but the Nigerian VO while going through my documents she discovered I lived in calabar and she bounced me to go and book for lagos that my address is for South and I lived and worked there. Thou I booked dat same day again using December 20th as my start date Thou my school send me enrolment supporting document. I'm through with my enrolment but yet to fund soon. Please I wouldn't mind talking with you via08072961023. Please I'm really worried. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by skecho: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
together with the request for passport n travel insurance
Emexnairaland:
Where you asked to send BA confirmation of 10236 euro together with your passport and insurance or you were notified that you need to fund the new BA when you get to DE? Pls can you make it clear for us

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
[quote author=Sanny21 post=81540859][/quote]
I'm not angry o. Plus I apologised and he also did. All is good.
I believe in helping people and will continue to do so. Nothing can ever change that. Even though people don't make it easy sha....

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ojabostine505:
please keep helping people that need information. I have my own issue bordering me. I want you to help advice in anyway u can I will appreciate. Please I was supposed to have my interview yesterday 22nd August at abuja embassy for start date of 1st October 2019 but the Nigerian VO while going through my documents she discovered I lived in calabar and she bounced me to go and book for lagos that my address is for South and I lived and worked there. Thou I booked dat same day again using December 20th as my start date Thou my school send me enrolment supporting document. I'm through with my enrolment but yet to fund soon. Please I wouldn't mind talking with you via08072961023. Please I'm really worried. Thanks.
If you booked for a new date yesterday with December 20 as deadline, then relax a bit. Hopefully you'll get a date soon. Since you've enrolled already then you can resume anytime. I advise just chill and use this waiting period to learn the language (if you haven't already).

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by daviduzy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
sassy92:

I'm not angry o. Plus I apologised and he also did. All is good.
I believe in helping people and will continue to do so. Nothing can ever change that. Even though people don't make it easy sha....
Du bist ein Schatz!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ojabostine505: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2019
sassy92:

If you booked for a new date yesterday with December 20 as deadline, then relax a bit. Hopefully you'll get a date soon. Since you've enrolled already then you can resume anytime. I advise just chill and use this waiting period to learn the language (if you haven't already).
Thanks God bless
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
But how do you know the email to send top up confirmation when you are not even given the usual form that consists of topping up details

BBiggie:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Rooneyx(f): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
please those for summer 2020, when do we start registering, or is there any whatsapp group on that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mosh17(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Good evening house I booked an appointment for cat B since June 4 before my AL came in do I need to rebook?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2019
Glauben:

Hello guys, I had my interview at the German embassy yesterday & it was largely uneventful.
unding & the email it should be sent to.

That's pretty much about it. Good luck with everyone.

She didn't ask me too. I guess it's her style
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by datOnitshaboy: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Goodevening guys..am new here..summer 2020 hopeful.. Thanks guys for the wonderful contributions here, am really reading up and updating myself on things I need to know for a successful application..God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by lexi28(m): 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
hi,
I would like to thank all those that take their time - and data to post info useful to everybody else and even upload videos, documents, help with appeals etc. God will bless all of you guys and ladies.

in light of the new developments of Cat. A redefined all over again and the increase in BA & funding before application, lack of dates for AD and the attendant stress involved in this journey of a thousand miles: Let no man's heart quiver, God will do what he does best - TURN UP AT YOUR POINT OF NEED.

please be encouraged, get those documents, get the referees you require, hustle the money, send your application, again. cast wide your net, sort out your catch, whether you have toiled all night and gat no fish, cast your net again to the right side, send another email to the foreigners office, contact another course coordinator, appeal that rejection! WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GIVE UP.

we will all have a laugh years from now about how this waka gave us bp, made us grey and bald, but even though we started from the bottom: WE ARE HERE IN DE.

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freeman59: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sanny21:

I know her but she was quite polite when she interview me she doesn't ask alot of questions don't stress anyone but she shouted a little when I was beating around the bush when she asked me a question. grin

Lol @beating around the bush
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
lexi28:
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GIVE UP.

we will all have a laugh years from now about how this waka gave us bp, made us grey and bald, but even though we started from the bottom: WE ARE HERE IN DE.

Amen.
This goes a long way for those who are discouraged.
"It will all end in praise"
Summer 2020

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Ketu223(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ketu223:
My people I still bring greetings to us ooo as na my fourth week for Germany ooo � I thank all of you way give me advice and written support then. God bless una ...

Abeg go I go need house for Hamburg by November anyone fit connect me to someone that will help me look for house there ?

Pls make una help oooo. Abeg house make someone answer me on this oooo
Thanks all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.