Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (617065 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Donfal80: 1:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Hello guys am new here and I have been trying to follow what all had been saying with respect to AD and the likes.

I have a challenge and it's that I had booked an appointment with the Embassy since 13th of May under category B but till now am yet to get AD. I had done online enrollment with the school (Deggendorf) but I still have to show in person by 31st of October. Any Advice pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chike31(m): 1:46am On Aug 28, 2019
sassy92:

The new rule now is that Category A is for degree holders whose degrees is not older than 2017. Everyone else is Category B.
Please @Sassy92, can you please respond to me.

In a situation where someone had already enrolled by proxy and the school sent your student ID card and enrollment document by post. But on your AL it was stated that the student should be present at the university on October 28th for matriculation. But your AD is 1st November. Does the student still need to present extension letter to the embassy for interview. Since he already has his enrollment documents and student ID card.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Fabricio07(m): 1:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Got the much awaited AD yesterday after multiple cancellations and rebooking. September 19th with the start date of Dec 15.
Hang in there guys. You will smile too.

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Farakay10: 4:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Please i heard there is a whatsapp group for TUM...Please I am starting my masters at TUM this winter,Computational mechanics masters...awaiting AM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 28, 2019
dailydolar:
congrats brother wish U the best as U Port to Germany

Thanks a bunch Mann!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by builderperry: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Go to another branch. I went to Stanbic yesterday and these guys were stressing me. They told me the money will be in my account for 48 hrs before they send that it's a CBN directive. I went to access and opened it on less than 2 hrs. Most times, it depends on the staffs

fibe:
Good day house. Has anyone used access bank to fund since yesterday?
The branch I went to is telling me, they will do a lot of checks (due to the recent fraud news) before the money is sent; maximum of a week. Meanwhile they have removed the money from my account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by bjayNL: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2019
When and what Cat did you book?

Fabricio07:
Got the much awaited AD yesterday after multiple cancellations and rebooking.
September 19th with the start date of Dec 15.

Hang in there guys.
You will smile too.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by DeutschMariano: 7:24am On Aug 28, 2019
campichristian:
AM ALERT!!!
Interview Date: 10th July, 2019 Approval Mail: 27th August, 2019
My man! Congratulations o. Nnaa eh, you don wait o. Finally!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Chike31:

In a situation where someone had already enrolled by proxy and the school sent your student ID card and enrollment document by post. But on your AL it was stated that the student should be present at the university on October 28th for matriculation. But your AD is 1st November. Does the student still need to present extension letter to the embassy for interview. Since he already has his enrollment documents and student ID card.
Is it stated EXPLICITLY that you must be compulsorily present for the Matriculation? Once you've enrolled, you're a student so you can resume anytime.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2019
luminouz:

OK
I've been seeing age declaration here as one of the visa interview checklists. Is birth certificate not tenable?
Hypothetically, if it is not and you have a photocopy of age declaration (not the original), would it suffice for the interview? I've been reading funny stuffs about it!
Thanks
If you were born before December 1992, NPC birth certificate will not be accepted from you even if you have it. You must submit Declaration of Age done at the court.
See ehn, don't pour sand sand inside your garri. If you don't have the original of the age of declaration, simply go and do another one. It's not an expensive or tedious thing to do. Going for interview without original may get you bounced by Paulinus.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2019
We re in the sea boat bro.... Welcome
mightyokwy:
Any one going to Ingolstadt with november AD. How can one secure enrollment certificate for the interview. I got AD for 4 november and the deadline is 29 october.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UrekMazino(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2019
Pls which school is that?
Chike31:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2019
AM ALERT!

Admission notification: May 8th
Applied for Interview date: Category A - May 31st
Interview date: July 30th
Funded before Interview (8640)
Wrote to the local office in Germany on 20th August asking about the status, they replied on 26th that everything is done and in Lagos. I wrote to German embassy in Lagos on 26th, no reply till date.
Approval mail: August 28th
I have not been asked to balance my BA.
School: TH Koln
Course: Automation and IT (Msc)
City: Gummersbach
Wishing everyone on the waiting list good luck too. Thanks all.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by mychellin: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2019
I need e-mail address of Berlin Alien office. Someone please help.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chike31(m): 8:44am On Aug 28, 2019
sassy92:

Is it stated EXPLICITLY that you must be compulsorily present for the Matriculation? Once you've enrolled, you're a student so you can resume anytime.

Please, what tangible reasons do I give them at the embassy for my late arrival? Because my admission letter has 28th October as the start date.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by TripleJ03(f): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2019
TH14TW14
Hello good people of nairaland,

I have tried to get information from the embassy through emails but it has been difficult. A lady with a one year old daughter is going for student visa interview (category A, she's a masters candidate) next week and is applying for the daughter to be issued visa as well.
1. How much does she need to block in her account?
2. Would she need to go to the interview with her daughter?
3. What additional documents would she have to go with?

Many thanks for your kind contributions.

Greetings am also going with my 5months old baby I called. The embassy for enquiry and I was asked to do the following
1. Pay half of d blocked amount for my child which is 5200euros
2. Book a family reunion visa for d child.
That all. I hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chike31(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2019
sassy92:

No, it wasn't stated explicitly on my admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Rooneyx(f): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Please yall post school with on going admission so some of us can apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Rooneyx(f): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2019
PHD candidates? What do we do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by fabiosmart: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2019
iPOD007:
AM ALERT!

Wrote to the local office in Germany on 20th August asking about the status, they replied on 26th that everything is done and in Lagos. I wrote to German embassy in Lagos on 26th, no reply till date.

Congrats

Go to DE and do great things

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by imoriafe: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Plss can I have list of cheap flights to Stuttgart
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Chike31:

Please, what tangible reasons do I give them at the embassy for my late arrival? Because my admission letter has 28th October as the start date.
There's no tangible reason, the VO will only check to see if you can meet with enrollment deadline and since you've enrolled, you don't have any issue. Just go with your enrollment certificate and/or student ID.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2019
imoriafe:
You may need to research this yourself because they're a lot of factors to be considered:
- Your intended travel date(s)
- Your departing airport
- stopovers/layovers (eg. A flight with 2 stopovers will be cheaper than the flight with 1 stopover, depending on the airline and all things being equal)
- Of course, the airline is key.
So do your diligent search.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by veraiyke(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2019
UbiPetrus:
No. SL holders are still getting AMs.
hey give m a call. lost ur contact due to phone ish
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2019
veraiyke:
hey give m a call. lost ur contact due to phone ish
Alright, Iyke.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by UbiPetrus: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2019
Rooneyx:
Please yall post school with on going admission so some of us can apply
On going admission for winter abi summer?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by heeedreeez: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2019
iPOD007:
AM ALERT!

Congratulation. I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2019
imoriafe:

Book Turkish airline direct to Stuttgart airport. There's a discount for students (zero charge on taxes and fees, 50% discount on fuel surcharge) Just did a random search for September 16th and got 184,320. So you can give it a trial for the dates you wish to travel.

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2019
iPOD007:
AM ALERT!

Congratulations bro. More grace

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by asamwababy: 10:25am On Aug 28, 2019
TripleJ03:
TH14TW14
Hello good people of nairaland,

I have tried to get information from the embassy through emails but it has been difficult. A lady with a one year old daughter is going for student visa interview (category A, she's a masters candidate) next week and is applying for the daughter to be issued visa as well.
1. How much does she need to block in her account?
2. Would she need to go to the interview with her daughter?
3. What additional documents would she have to go with?

Many thanks for your kind contributions.

Greetings am also going with my 5months old baby I called. The embassy for enquiry and I was asked to do the following
1. Pay half of d blocked amount for my child which is 5200euros
2. Book a family reunion visa for d child.
That all. I hope this helps

Can one open a blocked account for another family member.

Thanks for sharing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.