Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (616137 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by babatea10(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2019
4realisreal:
Greetings to everyone in the house. Pls does uni Koblenz landau accept EPL for any of its programme?

Pls elders in the house that have or know someone who has applied to this sch pls respond. The course coordinator is yet to reply me.

Thanks.
I and a friend applied to Uni Koblenz-Landau through uni-assist,masters though and we got admitted using EPL, he got admitted to Environmental Science and I got Exotoxicology...If you message them, they'd tell you they accept TOEFL or IELTS but I got admitted there with my EPL but your motivation letter most be very convincing and make sure you have work experience relating to the course you are applying to on your CV,I was first rejected when I applied to Environmental science,I went back to repackage my CV and ML and I was later admitted.....
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kuploni: 2:11am On Sep 04, 2019
daviduzy:

Goethe Institut is located in Lagos. There are other private institute where you can learn German. But the Goethe Zertifikat exam is taken only in Goethe Institut. The registration for the new session in Goethe Institut kicks off September 9.

Should you decide to learn German in Goethe instut, I suggest you make out time to be there early for the registration.
Feel free to ask me any question.
Thanks my brother, after that what's going to be the next line of action??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chibuikeblim(m): 2:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Please with this my appointment date delay how can I unblock my money from from fintiba or is it possible to leave it there to apply next year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 3:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Kuploni:
Thanks my brother, after that what's going to be the next line of action??

Good morning sir, saw your post requesting for information about medical studies in Germany. In all fairness, I understand you want the very best for your ward, but I think it's rather quite herculean a task if you should ask me, my opinion though.

I really don't think you truly UNDERSTAND what the initial poster was trying to tell you, don't mean to disrespect you sir. Baba, the process no be here ooooo, walahi, reasons you can hardly see anyone here making comments about studying medicine and surgery in Germany, I stand to be corrected though.

Honestly learning German to C1 level which is the basic thing you need to enroll, no be beans oooo. Doing a studienkollege program too no be beans as well, if you want know, ask our own aunty janette, Lol.

My candid opinion: Bros e better make everything stew for your pikin as e want enter Germo. She can go for courses related to medicine, there are a lot of them eg biomedical sciences, toxicology, public health, International healthcare management, medical Informatics, medical immunology and infection, digital health etc.

NB : This are my humble opinion, it's not binding on you, so the decision is left for you to take. Just decided to stop by make I see whether mama nkechi beer don cold. Hope you don't mind a drink as well, Lol.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alexmaquez(m): 3:36am On Sep 04, 2019
Pls book me for my special testimony in first service

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Deustchemann(m): 3:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Eldeee:

NB : This are my humble opinion, it's not binding on you, so the decision is left for you to take. Just decided to stop by make I see whether mama nkechi beer don cold. Hope you don't mind a drink as well, Lol.
Eldee the don. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Engrphilips: 3:51am On Sep 04, 2019
OginiN:
Hi. Who else is yet to get a date for visa appointment at the German embassy?
Good morning, am yet to get a date. I book for category A.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chizzymas(m): 5:23am On Sep 04, 2019
Please I need more clarification..
I book appointment on the 23rd of May, up till now I have not gotten my appointment date.
Am still confused
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cliper230(m): 6:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Have you gotten date ?
Chibuikeblim:
Please with this my appointment date delay how can I unblock my money from from fintiba or is it possible to leave it there to apply next year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Eldeee(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2019
Deustchemann:

Eldee the don. grin grin grin cheesy

Baba, I hail oooo. How e dey go for that side. Hope the ministry is moving to the permanent site. All the very best bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by viktore: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Magma012:
Who have gotten accommodation in Bremen?

Meeeeeeeeee grin cool kiss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by drosset(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2019
Good one bro. Which school/city are you heading bro?

heeedreeez:
I got a similar response mail from my alien office ...I also did my interview August 13th.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by drosset(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Replied boss

heeedreeez:
i sent you an e..mail, pls reply

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by viktore: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2019
Chibuikeblim:

Yeah! sure!...... Just mail them. I did same last year when I couldn't meet up.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2019
I want to go to Germany for my master program for 2years,I will like to know the Visa category I am to apply for. Quick response will be appreciated. tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Kuploni: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2019
Eldeee:

Good morning sir, saw your post requesting for information about medical studies in Germany. In all fairness, I understand you want the very best for your ward, but I think it's rather quite herculean a task if you should ask me, my opinion though.

I really don't think you truly UNDERSTAND what the initial poster was trying to tell you, don't mean to disrespect you sir. Baba, the process no be here ooooo, walahi, reasons you can hardly see anyone here making comments about studying medicine and surgery in Germany, I stand to be corrected though.

Honestly learning German to C1 level which is the basic thing you need to enroll, no be beans oooo. Doing a studienkollege program too no be beans as well, if you want know, ask our own aunty janette, Lol.

My candid opinion: Bros e better make everything stew for your pikin as e want enter Germo. She can go for courses related to medicine, there are a lot of them eg biomedical sciences, toxicology, public health, International healthcare management, medical Informatics, medical immunology and infection, digital health etc.

Lol, funny u.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bbinc: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Wow..

Same state

Wasn't/haven't been asked to sign tho.

Did you sign it on the day of your interview?
NijaDueprocess:
Weimar in Thuringia
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2019
Am also yet to get a date, submitted my application 25th of June
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by viktore: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2019
Hello guys, please is 3 months travel insurance accepted by the embassy for issuing visa? Because I'm seeing more of 6 months here. I just don't want to spend money unnecessarily.

I already have 3 months from Mawista and I'm thinking if to upgrade it to 6 months.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by iPOD007(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2019
lexi28:

you are a point of contact for all those waiting for AS, AM, VISUM for this winter trip. may you all testify from henceforth. a big congrats to you bro.

Thank you very much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2019
I got admission at a German university for a 2years masters programs. Then I applied for an appointment on the 25th of June, during the course of my application I selected Visa category A. Pls I have two questions to ask the house. (1) Did I apply for the right Visa category? (2) Why am I still yet to get an appointment date till now even though I did the application 25th of June and my school resumes first of September while late arrival is 30th of September?
I will really appreciate if the house can clear my curiosity and doubt. Tnx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2019
Bbinc:
Wow..

Same state

Wasn't/haven't been asked to sign tho.

Did you sign it on the day of your interview?
No I wasn't asked to sign the declaration on that day. I guess is a new development because those that did their interview recently were asked to sign on their interview day
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Premiercare: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2019
52 students for interview today in Lagos. One done and dusted. Chriswazo and all the positive people and elders in the house, thanks for your help.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2019
babatea10:

I and a friend applied to Uni Koblenz-Landau through uni-assist,masters though and we got admitted using EPL, he got admitted to Environmental Science and I got Exotoxicology...If you message them, they'd tell you they accept TOEFL or IELTS but I got admitted there with my EPL but your motivation letter most be very convincing and make sure you have work experience relating to the course you are applying to on your CV,I was first rejected when I applied to Environmental science,I went back to repackage my CV and ML and I was later admitted.....
Good luck

Thank u very much my broda! I applied for mathematical modelling of complex systems without adding EPL. I Will send it as soon as possible.

From ur info I will also try apply for web sc, although I was categorically told EPL not accepted but I will still apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by NijaDueprocess: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2019
Premiercare:
52 students for interview today in Lagos. One done and dusted. Criswazo and all the positive people and elders in the house, thanks for your help.
wow 52, I guess we all want to leave Nija. God bless our hustle
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by CCFG: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2019
Hello everyone, If you are coming to resume studies at Brandenburg University of Technology, Cotttbus also known as BTU this winter semester, the Cottbus Christian Fellowship will be very glad to welcome you and aid settling down here in Cottbus. If you have questions and clarifications, kindly contact us at ccfbtu@gmail.com. God bless you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chibuikeblim(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2019
cliper230:
Have you gotten date ?
I haven’t gotten any date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chibuikeblim(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2019
viktore:

Yeah! sure!...... Just mail them. I did same last year when I couldn't meet up.
Please what are the requirements to take back the money cos mine was transferred from Germany to my block account
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chibuikeblim(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Mikeval001:
I got admission at a German university for a 2years masters programs. Then I applied for an appointment on the 25th of June, during the course of my application I selected Visa category A. Pls I have two questions to ask the house. (1) Did I apply for the right Visa category? (2) Why am I still yet to get an appointment date till now even though I did the application 25th of June and my school resumes first of September while late arrival is 30th of September?
I will really appreciate if the house can clear my curiosity and doubt. Tnx
Just keep mailing those embassy people they seem to be reluctant in some issue I don’t understand this country atall everything will be so so hard
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by cliper230(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2019
That is why its advisable to fund when you have gotten a appointments date. Just chill small them go still give out date and I hope you get one soon
Chibuikeblim:

I haven’t gotten any date

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.